What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

ArrancarX5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

my suggestion actually, since the other diety became the monster lord, is that Luca is the first monster lord. There still remains the story of how he became sealed and what his past relation to Ilias was, but I have to say that I am one hundred percent certain this is the case. We will find out some day hopefully.
weird thing is, luca's probably gonna find more of those orbs that alice mentioned once you recover the red orb...

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

my suggestion actually, since the other diety became the monster lord, is that Luca is the first monster lord. There still remains the story of how he became sealed and what his past relation to Ilias was, but I have to say that I am one hundred percent certain this is the case. We will find out some day hopefully.
Lol I like how set you are on the idea that luca must be some crazy freak XD
I think the main question I'd have if luca was the 1st monster lord is... Why is his smell seem to attract so many monstergirls? they're all like... ooh smells tasty, but only unbaptized humans "smell" tasty?

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

I think the main question I'd have if luca was the 1st monster lord is... Why is his smell seem to attract so many monstergirls? they're all like... ooh smells tasty, but only unbaptized humans "smell" tasty?
I like how set I am in my idea about this too. You should probably use spoiler tags in the future. Also, regarding the unbaptized part, all the baptism does is make semen no longer appealing and smell foul, thereby repelling most monsters from attempting to harvest from the baptized people. It probably makes it taste absolutely disgusting as well.

thetruemaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't think that Luca not getting baptized has anything to do with his background.

I'm quite sure Alice and Ilias had a little fight just before when Luca was suppose to receive the blessing, that's why Ilias disappeared at the end of the tutorial, why Alice came flying, and why Ilias was missing for the baptism. This is also why I think the two are on even ground.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't think that Luca not getting baptized has anything to do with his background.

I'm quite sure Alice and Ilias had a little fight just before when Luca was suppose to receive the blessing, that's why Ilias disappeared at the end of the tutorial, why Alice came flying, and why Ilias was missing for the baptism. This is also why I think the two are on even ground.
what I mean is why would monstergirls be interested in his smell if he wasn't human? There's no evidence of monstergirls eating other animals' semen. thus only human semen seem to be appetizing until they get baptized.

geez :( don't make me spell it all out for you.

thetruemaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what I mean is why would monstergirls be interested in his smell if he wasn't human? There's no evidence of monstergirls eating other animals' semen. thus only human semen seem to be appetizing until they get baptized.

geez :( don't make me spell it all out for you.
That actually sounds a little nitpicky. I wouldn't worry about that, they're probably just interested in male humanoids in general.

If anything, Luca's nature might be an explanation why he is unusually tasty for an unbaptized human.

Mirza86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First things first, I absolutly loved the concept of this game and how well it all turned out. I just read through all the comments in this thread and chuckled to myself at how the convo turned from how good the game was and when the next portion was coming out to theory crafting every possible twist and turn in the story XD

But to the original reason i decided to reply to this thread, does anyone have any ideas or updates on when the next chapter is coming out? I heard end of August and its the 31st today and haven't heard anything for a while. I know of the creators site, but am just entirely too lazy to dig through the japanese and try to find the correct bit to input in google translate :p

Any news would be appreciated! :D

*sinks back into lurker hell from whence he came*

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

First things first, I absolutly loved the concept of this game and how well it all turned out. I just read through all the comments in this thread and chuckled to myself at how the convo turned from how good the game was and when the next portion was coming out to theory crafting every possible twist and turn in the story XD

But to the original reason i decided to reply to this thread, does anyone have any ideas or updates on when the next chapter is coming out? I heard end of August and its the 31st today and haven't heard anything for a while. I know of the creators site, but am just entirely too lazy to dig through the japanese and try to find the correct bit to input in google translate :p

Any news would be appreciated! :D

*sinks back into lurker hell from whence he came*
This is what Roguetranslator (the guy who did the translation into English) said today:

According to THE TWITTER, the trial version is mostly finished. Since the battle system is confusing (the internal code, not the actual gameplay), there are some hidden bugs.

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The direct link for the 2nd part trial:

One battle in succubus village. But the art is far greater than the 1st chapter...

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

crap i 100% the game get rid of it forget to keep a save for the second part ;.; time to do it all over again Q,Q

:edit found a full save

Last edited:

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The trial doesn't need the save data... But yes, you should keep them save from the full game, judging by the experience for the first part game, it seem we can get the second trial next month, and the full game next month later, so november to be fair :)

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

well she's hard to beat in hell mode due to her taking a lvl if she grabs you and you start with no skill points so its kinda all luck

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finnaly, someone... quenched my thirst for informations (i'm too lazy to lurk EVERYWHERE in the net)

....well for now xD

Thanks for sharing the trial.

*crawls back to his little dark room*
Now off for some more waiting - and lurking around

Mirza86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Huzzah! Thank you all for the responses, info, and Links to the game. Truly appreciated :) +1

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The direct link for the 2nd part trial:

One battle in succubus village. But the art is far greater than the 1st chapter...
I won't bother playing the trial as the text is still in Japanese and I don't want to spoil the fun :p

Rogue Translator said:
What's known: There are 1/3rd more monsters in the second chapter. If the trial is any indication, it also appears as though the creator commissioned a lot more quality CGs (Or he purposefully forced them into the trial to give that illusion...)
Interesting, so there's 33% more monsters and probably more CG, it seems as the game sold well. The release date is due in "several" months from now... so I'm guessing November/December. It will take 1-2 more months to translate it, so I'll be ignoring this game until February :)

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Interesting, so there's 33% more monsters and probably more CG, it seems as the game sold well. The release date is due in "several" months from now... so I'm guessing November/December. It will take 1-2 more months to translate it, so I'll be ignoring this game until February :)
February?
I think I'll die if i have to wait this long:(
Too bad it takes about 12 years to learn the basics of those moonrunes -.-
Maybe i should give it a try .....
What do ya say? Will the forum exist that long so i can translate something for u? /sarcasm :cool:

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

February?
I think I'll die if i have to wait this long:(
Too bad it takes about 12 years to learn the basics of those moonrunes -.-
Maybe i should give it a try .....
What do ya say? Will the forum exist that long so i can translate something for u? /sarcasm :cool:
Well, I'm being pessimistic, considering that it comes out November, Rogue Translator needed from May to July to complete 100% translation... maybe someone will help him this time around, but I dunno if that will make things go quicker or slower :p

I understand how you feel, I've often considered learning japanese to be able to play all those games but tbh it's not a real motivation to go through it.. even with a jap girl fetish :D

hmaniac

Reputation score

First have to say thanks to Clockwork5000 for posting the link to this and the patch. This game has nagged me for some time on dl and was happy to find it here.

Can't wait for the sequel and part of me hopes that they have a light and dark side branch with different options in it. Say for instance Dark can have subdue and slaughter while light will have seal and negotiate.

OOC does anyone have a perverted feel from Pokemon about this game? >_< (Gotta hump em all) >_< Well last thing before I shut up is does anyone have a 100% English save. Low time and I missed a few scenes apparently.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How many evaluations does it take to tick off Illias?