What's new

[TOOL] RPG Maker AUTO translator

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [TOOL] RPG Maker AUTO translator

I know that it duplicates the game - but sometimes, after opening the translated game, all of the lines are still in Japanese, despite the inclusion of the DataExtracted and JsonExtracted. Does anybody know why the translations aren't loading?
Like I said...
Sometimes it renames the Game.rggss-whatever file but sometimes you need to rename/delete it.
That is patch applying 101. If your translated game has a file like Game.rggss3a you HAVE to rename or delete it for anything to work.

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This seems like quite a nice tool thanks!:D

Skorpionss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I still can't get it to translate Fantastic Days, now for some reason it just extracts the data folder and then just stops :-/

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I still can't get it to translate Fantastic Days, now for some reason it just extracts the data folder and then just stops :-/
What settings are you using for it?

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Error: RgssDecrypter crashed with message: Resource temporarily unavailable @ io_write - <STDOUT>

I always get this. How to fix?

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the double post, but

I'm also getting this error, even with the "Honorary Japanese Characters" field empty. I'm also getting script errors when I haven't translated scripts, trying to fix that bit myself before I go asking for help.
I'm still getting a lot of issues with the whole honorary thing.

Also, the script error was due to the CommonEvents file, but now I'm constantly encountering issues with certain picture files, because the file itself is renamed from Japanese to English. How do I stop it from doing that?

Succotash127

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it supposed to be this slow? I tried it with a pretty small game (200mb or so), but it's been going for about 35 minutes and the bar hasn't even progressed a third of the way yet.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is it supposed to be this slow? I tried it with a pretty small game (200mb or so), but it's been going for about 35 minutes and the bar hasn't even progressed a third of the way yet.
that depanf of own many text the game has and own many are not in the dictionnary and need to be translated online =)

i have go up to 8h+ for a 139mo game :D... and i will not speak of the result :p

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The tool wont work for me, I keep getting an error that the tool cant find the specified file.

Succotash127

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mine just crashed about 95% of the way through translating. Am I going to have to restart, or can I somehow start up back where I was?

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The bar can be lying.

So, the rate at which translations are caught is intentionally limited as to not go over the rate that would make it an issue to the online translator it uses. I think it's like 1 per second or 2 every two seconds or something like that.

However, the auto translator locally caches everything it translates, so if you have a game with a phrase that gets repeated over and over and over, every time that phrase appears after the first one, it'll get translated instantly.

Either way, here's hoping the creator for this tool finds out how to use ATLAS/Power Translator, then it'd be pretty darn fast.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Error: RgssDecrypter crashed with message: Resource temporarily unavailable @ io_write - <STDOUT>

I always get this. How to fix?

anyone get this?

Skorpionss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What settings are you using for it?
prntscr.com/e2xo0q

Those are the settings, basically default ones...

Reading the translation log doesn't help either, it just abruptly stops...

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok, fuck this thing.

I got a translation to work on one thing, took 5 hours for 100mb game. (Pretty sure that was cause my internet connection, but still)

It came out pretty shit. Lots of random numbers mixed into dialogue.

I tried the same method that worked with the last one (decrypted it myself and told the program to skip extraction and go straight to translation)

DIDN'T FUCKING WORK THE SECOND TIME FOR SOME FUCKING REASON

Now i keep getting "data folder not found", even though i fucking see it in the directory.

Or it just finishes while "evaluating extension of file" what the fuck. Why am i the only person with these issues

Trying to run it in cmd says "source directory not found"
The file path is all english

Last edited:

bartosz

Reputation score

Ok, fuck this thing.

I got a translation to work on one thing, took 5 hours for 100mb game. (Pretty sure that was cause my internet connection, but still)

I tried the same method that worked with the last one (decrypted it myself and told the program to skip extraction and go straight to translation)

Now i keep getting "data folder not found", even though i fucking see it in the directory.

Or it just finishes while "evaluating extension of file" what the fuck. Why am i the only person with these issues

I also have this issue if someone, somehow can explain what to do with this it would much appreciated

Shaele

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, fuck this thing.

You get a free application to work with and you talk like that?

Fuck you and your manners.

tubehunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since it's on github it would be great if more people helped.
Too bad I only work on .NET language.
:)

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Translation API failed for [ゆたか] with message: getaddrinfo: No such host is known.

WHY THE FUCK AM I GETTING THIS ERROR PLZ HELP ME !!!!!!