Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [TOOL] RPG Maker AUTO translator

I keep getting "Failed to open TCP connection to transltr.org:80"

Shirouste

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried this tool. I got a popup saying it's done and asking me if I want to open the directory output. So at this point, I guess it's done.

But nothing is translated. Do I miss something ? I tried replacing the content of the ruby file but when I copy/paste, everything is on one line. I used a online ruby formater but then, when I click "Translate", I have no logs and it directly opens the window saying it's done (but it's obviously not done).

Here are the logs https pastebin.com/c25FSZiY

Tyrannus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The site used for the translation (translatr.org) is down and the programm doesnt work anymore. There is a way to fix it on github com/RPG-Maker-Translator/RPG-Maker-Translator/issues/2, but it is rather complicated. I would recommend to use Translator Aggregator instead.
Yugifan3s Guide on how to install and use it can be found here: ulmf org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29937 ;)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it wasnt worth a shit anyway. it didnt get along with 90% of the games i used it on. always causing crashing, or causing skills to stop working, it didnt play well with any scripts.

Shirouste

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I managed to make it work with Google Translate API, following the issue on their Github. I've translated Saint Celes 2 [RJ191221]. The translation is a bit shitty but it's enough to understand. I've played 4 hours so far and it's enjoyable :)

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Translation API failed for [額を守る布製の] with message: Failed to open TCP connection to transltr.org:80 (getaddrinfo: No such host is known. )
Translation API failed for [額を守る布製の] with message: Failed to open TCP connection to transltr.org:80 (getaddrinfo: This is usually a temporary error during hostname resolution and means that the local server did not receive a response from an authoritative server. )
Translation API failed for [額を守る布製の] with message: Failed to open TCP connection to transltr.org:80 (getaddrinfo: This is usually a temporary error during hostname resolution and means that the local server did not receive a response from an authoritative server. )
How can I fix this error ?
Please help :(

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The site used for the translation (translatr.org) is down and the programm doesnt work anymore. There is a way to fix it on github com/RPG-Maker-Translator/RPG-Maker-Translator/issues/2, but it is rather complicated. I would recommend to use Translator Aggregator instead.
Yugifan3s Guide on how to install and use it can be found here: ulmf org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29937 ;)
Damn, and I only just downloaded this program. Oh well.

Hatter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guess I need a little help. I selected the game I want to translate, created the new folder for my translation then I runned the program. The log said that the translation completed but my game in translated folder is still in japanese... Anyone knows the solution?

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker AUTO translator

Hmm. Did you also install the optional stuff before the main install too?
I had a similar problem in the beginning.
Could someone make it clear what this "Optional Stuff" is because I have read the posts 3 times now and I cannot seem to parse what people are talking about by optional stuff.

Discard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does this still work? I'm trying to run this program on https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...83%AA%E3%82%AB

However, an error pops up when I hit "Translate" saying "Could not find the file" [FIXED]

I have my Google Translator API in autotranslate.rb, the only error I get now is "Could not find the file"

Thanks

edit:

Now it only creates a .txt file called: RPG Maker Auto Translate - en.log

edit2:

Fixed again, now I get this: " Failed to find game data file! "

edit3:

If tool can't translate "RPG Maker MV" - then this is the explanation.

Last edited:

Ezert

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there anyone who could post his save with full gallery? I would really appreciate it.