What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

AGTH may not be as nice as VNR or ITH but it's always reliable if you ask me.(ITH is my favorite out of the three though)

@anthropos I use 7 ultimate I was going to use the free upgrade to 10 then I learned sleeping dogs wouldn't play on it and since I just bought it at the time so I stuck with 7.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Question this game was made with wolf rpg editor right? If it is why is it the only wolf editor game that i own that does not have a data.wolf file like all the other wolf editor games i have since if i remove the data.wolf from and other game it wont run so that why im asking.

anthropos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I use agth also I use this filepath for mine
E:\AGTH\agth.exe /HB*0@497982 /KF "E:\Games\hgames\Toki\サキュバスプリズン\サキュバスプリズン.exe"
not
E:\AGTH\agth.exe /c /HB*0@497982 /KF "E:\Games\hgames\Toki\サキュバスプリズン\sys\Game.exe"
Could be working but with Windows 10 AGTH just gives the error message that it is unable to connect to the server. Does anyone else with Windows 10 have this problem? Or is it only a problem of my system? It is maybe collateral damage by the changes to the Windows 10 system.

Update:
It works for me! When I replace /KF with /C and when I use a shortcut to \サキュバスプリズン\sys\Game.exe and not to \サキュバスプリズン\サキュバスプリズン.exe.

So, ITH does no longer work with Windows 10, ITH fixed for W10 does no longer work with Windows 10 1703, the current Feature Upgrade, and all that is left working now is ITHVNR and VNR and AGTH (2011-05-09).
<mytubeelement id="myTubeRelayElementToPage" event="preferencesUpdated" data="{"bundle":{"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","sound":"Sound","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_supported_on_your_browser":"No notification style supported on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_supported":"Not Supported","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for_this_site":"Click to enable for this site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null},"prefs":{"desktopNotification":true,"soundNotification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"default","fshd":false,"onlyNotification":true,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":true,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":true}}"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement id="myTubeRelayElementToTab" event="relayPrefs" data="{"loadBundle":true}"></mytubeelement>

Last edited:

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Weird, It crash mine. Seem to be more compatibility issue.

-----------------------------------------
EDIT1 : Maybe because my window 10 version is 1607
EDIT2 : @anthropos Already try that. Probably something else I need to figure out. Thank you anyway.
EDIT3 : My AGTH 2011-05-09 seem to crash the game without even using hook code.
EDIT4 : I fixed the problem by update window10 to 1703 version. You can check your own version by running winver command through cortana.

Last edited:

anthropos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Weird, It crash mine. Seem to be more compatibility issue.

-----------------------------------------
EDIT : Maybe because my window 10 version is 1607

I am using AGTH with admin rights. And in the Target field of the shortcut of Game.exe:
"*:\folder1\folder2\folder3\agth2011-5-9\agth.exe" /HB*0@497982 /C "*:\folder1'\folder2'\folder3'\Game folder\sys\Game.exe"

Or maybe the file path could cause a crash when using Japanese characters; also I am running Windows in Japanese locale, I sometimes switch the locale of Windows between Japanese and the standard one.
<mytubeelement id="myTubeRelayElementToPage" event="preferencesUpdated" data="{"bundle":{"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","sound":"Sound","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_supported_on_your_browser":"No notification style supported on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_supported":"Not Supported","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for_this_site":"Click to enable for this site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null},"prefs":{"desktopNotification":true,"soundNotification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"default","fshd":false,"onlyNotification":true,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":true,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":true}}"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement id="myTubeRelayElementToTab" event="relayPrefs" data="{"loadBundle":true}"></mytubeelement>

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Update:
It works for me! When I replace /KF with /C and when I use a shortcut to \サキュバスプリズン\sys\Game.exe and not to \サキュバスプリズン\サキュバスプリズン.exe.
/KF is not needed with this hcode anyway it seems but /C is something you almost always want on since that the auto-copy to clipboard option, but both of these are things you can activate manually. see the attachment.

Attachments

anthropos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

/KF is not needed with this hcode anyway it seems but /C is something you almost always want on since that the auto-copy to clipboard option, but both of these are things you can activate manually. see the attachment.
Yeah, I saw it already, and to filter out repetitions is also important as I was to discover.

Thanks for the H-code! Now the game is somewhat playable :) .

Ah, and in case someone did not know: to fill out the Target field in a shortcut one has to use a file path but does not need to type it in manually, one can select a file in the Explorer and push Shift + Right mouse button and select in the Rightclick menu "Copy as a path" (or something like that) and then the file path to the selected file gets copied to the clipboard. (I do not know the wording in the English version of Windows since I am using Cortana and this service does not allow that the location and language of the system are different.)

Last edited:

Devilofcain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey sorry for bumping this up, but i'm kinda new here with this whole agth, and translations, i can't get atlas and only bing translation is working when i use translation aggregator, and it doensn't make any sense. i tried using

C\AGTH\agth.exe /HB*0@497982 /C "...Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ Ver.1.09\game.exe"

but it only copies to the agth untranslated.
please help.
and sorry again for bumping

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

AGTH is just a text hooker. It only read text from the game.

You need to enable auto copy to clipboard in AGTH. Option -> Auto copy to clipboard

In Translation Aggregator, You need to toggle clipboard icon next to translator title, Google, Bing etc.

----------------------------

BTW, you maybe want to post in this thread instead -> http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=796

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

will some one please tell me how to find the new scene now?

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If someone is looking for a way to extract the game files from the new version of the game, you can use the DxaDecode.exe that comes with .

Usage:
DxaDecode.exe -K:8P@(rO!p;s5 archive

Eg.
DxaDecode.exe -K:8P@(rO!p;s5 EV-Pic.wolf

Same key works for all new Wolf RPG games.

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If someone is looking for a way to extract the game files from the new version of the game, you can use the DxaDecode.exe that comes with DX Library

Usage:
DxaDecode.exe -K:8P@(rO!p;s5 archive

Eg.
DxaDecode.exe -K:8P@(rO!p;s5 EV-Pic.wolf

Same key works for all new Wolf RPG games.
well i download it with the first clickable link i found and it gave me
DxLib_VC3_18a.exe used that it made a folder found the Dxadecode.exe when i double click it, it opens for like a sec then it closed by itself then i dragged ev-pic.wolf onto Dxadecode.exe it made it into a folder that was empty maybe i dont know how it works but if anyone can tell me how to extract it step by step or just give me the extracted files then i can put them in my wolf rpg editor and do a rough translation i also put the read me in google translate to see if they was any help all i found was put a the folder you want into DxaEncode.exe and something about using command prompt

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

something about using command prompt
Yeah, you need to use cmd.exe / command prompt. Easiest way to do it is to go to the folder where dxadecode is, hold shift, right click on the white background of the folder and select open command prompt here. Then just run the commands.

EDIT: And you also need WOLF RPG Editor v2.20 or newer, because the game is using that. The translated english v2.10 editor won't work.

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

got it to work now thx my ver of wolf editor is 2.10 so that sad but i google it and found 2.21 lets hope that will work if it does then there hope for and rough english translation

Edit: well i got it to work with the wolf editor i found the 2.21 the only problem i have is everything in event start with ??????????? in the english ver events with text have Show message/move route/ call event/transfer hero but in 2.21 i downloaded it all starts with ???????? its not that bad is most text if they have a picture of who talking starts with @ and number so il still see where the message are. well i can open an english wolf editor if i get lost anywhy for anything else

Last edited:

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the only problem i have is everything in event start with ???????????
A bunch of stuff is just question marks, even with the default project that comes with the WOLF RPG Editor. I don't know if it's a missing font or what. Even running this in a japanese Windows 7 in VirtualBox it looks the same. Screenshots of WOLF RPG found online show that it works for others (no ???? on event names or editor option choices). If someone has an explanation for why that is, please share.

E: Turns out it's an issue with the editor itself. English version is available here and it doesn't have the ????-problem.

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A bunch of stuff is just question marks, even with the default project that comes with the WOLF RPG Editor. I don't know if it's a missing font or what. Even running this in a japanese Windows 7 in VirtualBox it looks the same. Screenshots of WOLF RPG found online show that it works for others (no ???? on event names or editor option choices). If someone has an explanation for why that is, please share.
ya that would be great well i did find out that all text events start with only 2 ??
so there a little less hard to find and they almost always start with @1 or other number after the ?? even if there no way to remove the ??? we can still make this game in english well a crappy translation since im using google translate unless someone know a way better translation website.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well now that i have an English newer ver of wolf editor its a lot faster to google translate this game after i finish a couple of maps i saw that the events have more the 1 page some are just call events other have more text so i have to go back and check all events again to make sure i did not miss anything well it will only take a couple of mins since i only did like 3 maps im just sad that i miss that, Oh went on the Japanese wolf editor i started with and pages names are in Japanese so that makes me feel better about missing that.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Is anybody working on a translation on this? Or is there a "for dummies" guide on how to use things like VNR? I could never get it to work.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Status
Not open for further replies.