What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

*begs* come on someone here has to know :(
I don't even actually play the game anymore. After the new scenes came out last time, I just used the gallery save to see them. The game is too complicated and I don't know enough Japanese to figure it out without frustration.

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

*begs* come on someone here has to know :(
Extract the game files, look at what the image names are for the new scene (probably in EV-Pic), open the game up in WOLF RPG editor, search for image file by filename (try common events), then look at how the scene is triggered.

E: v1.09 new scenes seem to be BL-EV (CommonEV 539), BL-EV2 (CommonEV 541, called from CommonEV 539) and N-EV9 (CommonEV 447, called from MapID 12, Event 7, Page 1).

Last edited:

anthropos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Which are the new scenes in the gallery? In the bottom row the rightmost field with No Data, that is not the new one, is it? I just got the game on version 1.09, so there was no old and new for me.
<mytubeelement id="myTubeRelayElementToPage" event="preferencesUpdated" data="{"bundle":{"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","sound":"Sound","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_supported_on_your_browser":"No notification style supported on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_supported":"Not Supported","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for_this_site":"Click to enable for this site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null},"prefs":{"desktopNotification":true,"soundNotification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"default","fshd":false,"onlyNotification":true,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":true,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":true}}"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement id="myTubeRelayElementToTab" event="relayPrefs" data="{"loadBundle":true}"></mytubeelement>

babyluka21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone got a link to this game, whether download or torrent? I cant find anything anywhere...

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

it's loli so no asking for links

Tadashi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If someone is looking for a way to extract the game files from the new version of the game, you can use the DxaDecode.exe that comes with DX Library.
Does anyone know if there is going to be an official/unofficial English translation?

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

NyaaTorrent has been back up since a few days ago, now it's .si instead of .se.
If I wanted to search for a game like this one on a site like that, what would I search for?

Neither "サキュバスプリズン" nor "Succubus Prison" yield anything.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If I wanted to search for a game like this one on a site like that, what would I search for?

Make sure you're on the R18 version of their site by clicking the 'fap' button in the top bar.

nyaa si is just regular anime stuff. sukebei.nyaa si is where you get the adult content.

Tadashi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The new seams to be missing some stuff but this is definitely still there.

Zipphvh

Reputation score

translation has started, show these guys some support!
/bbs/showthread.php?t=30809

turaga008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

still no update on that teased new succubus huh?

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was there a walkthrough made for this game? I found it very confusing early on and quickly dropped it, but it seemed to have potential.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RapNeo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still nothing on a guide? I reach a deathpoint and I eventually die. Or at least full save? I can not find one that is updated to version 1.9

Reputation score

another necro update here, Official Tweet from Creator stated that New Version & DLC will be out on this coming august.

Which part of August? i have absolutely no clue.

anthropos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sounds interesting! I am looking forward to this and hope it becomes not just a minor addition.
<mytubeelement id="myTubeRelayElementToPage" event="preferencesUpdated" data="{"bundle":{"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","sound":"Sound","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_supported_on_your_browser":"No notification style supported on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_supported":"Not Supported","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for_this_site":"Click to enable for this site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null},"prefs":{"desktopNotification":true,"soundNotification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"default","fshd":false,"onlyNotification":true,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":true,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":true}}"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement id="myTubeRelayElementToTab" event="relayPrefs" data="{"loadBundle":true}"></mytubeelement>

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sounds interesting! I am looking forward to this and hope it becomes not just a minor addition.
since toki said the DLC it should include the Doskoinpo succubus.

Status
Not open for further replies.