What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

another necro update here, Official Tweet from Creator stated that New Version & DLC will be out on this coming august.

Which part of August? i have absolutely no clue.
Toki's blog says around the time of Comiket, which is the 11th-13th. Doskoinpo's succubus, voice acting for the 3 main succubi, and ending scenes for each of them too. It's going to be glorious.

itachi1275

Reputation score

I would appreciate it if someone could post a guide to the game. I found a post here saying that I could download a guide from the creator's website, but I'm having trouble finding it.

Last edited:

Tadashi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are multiple endings and I don't believe you can see all of the rest of the scenes on a single play through. I haven't seen a guide and I suspect we won't see one until the translation is finished. Until then "blufalcon2007" was kind enough to provide a 100% save on page 13ish.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Blog update on DLC.

They will release DLC around 15-20 Aug.

Last edited:
Reputation score

i have to say, the poster is absolutely perfect. it defines the very thing of succubus from young to milf. They really outdo themselves again.

Vinum is beyond perfect, her little flower hair pin just made her cuteness blew off the roof, and dat seductive look... Jesus... centuries of age made her the most dangerous being in this dimension

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Shiki is making a doujinshi based on characters from the game, seems to be for C92 but here's hoping it's online in the future as well.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what will the dlc add anyway?

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what will the dlc add anyway?
The main thing seems to be voice acting. Going by the demo, it's still not 100% voice acted line for line, but a lot of lines are and there's a whole lot of moans and giggles and 'hora, hora"s and such outside of the full voiced lines.

As for content, there are 4 more confirmed sceenes. An ending for each of the three main girls and one new guest succubus you can summon in the basement.

(Hoping for the possibility of a couple of hidden extras not announced, it does seem to have taken an awfully long time to get this DLC rolled out)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The main thing seems to be voice acting. Going by the demo, it's still not 100% voice acted line for line, but a lot of lines are and there's a whole lot of moans and giggles and 'hora, hora"s and such outside of the full voiced lines.

As for content, there are 4 more confirmed sceenes. An ending for each of the three main girls and one new guest succubus you can summon in the basement.

(Hoping for the possibility of a couple of hidden extras not announced, it does seem to have taken an awfully long time to get this DLC rolled out)
Here is the link for the new DLC on DLsite: and you seem to be right.
From the very little I played of this new demo most of the main girls have voice lines. This is getting pretty hyped for me :D

OP
Gaara29

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just a heads up, although unrelated to the game itself directly, but Another Prison just went up on Japanese DLsite:

Considering Succubus Prison ending up on English DLsite over time, I'm pretty sure this could.

Monster-Girl Lover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The DLC's now available on DMM, but not yet on DLSite. I plan to nab it when it's up on DLSite, but can't get it yet.

Reputation score

Holy Sheet man... it has been so many moons since the the announcement on April's Fool. And now we will finally obtain what we deserved for months :D:D:D

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

They updated the game to be compatible with the DLC over by DMM as well. If you use the current pirate version out now it won't work with the DLC. Better hope they upload the coming updated version too.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They updated the game to be compatible with the DLC over by DMM as well. If you use the current pirate version out now it won't work with the DLC. Better hope they upload the coming updated version too.
Oh, thank you so much for the head's up.

Getting the DLC from DMM was tempting, but I bought the main game on ENG DLsite so I thought it would be more convenient to have them both on the same account.

If I had bought it, it wouldn't have worked and I would have had to wait anyways, so that would have been upsetting. So now I just need to hope ENG and JP DLsite get a simultaneous release tomorrow.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Welp so much for me getting in on DMM as soon as it came out. It doesn't work for me.

I tried to extract the files from the DLC over to my current folder as shown but it doesn't work. In fact it broke my game; green error messages keep popping up telling me the game is missing picture directories and files...

EDIT -

Never mind, I'm stupid. It's because the original game needs to be updated to ver. 2.00 in order to be compatible with the DLC but the Dlsite version isn't up to date yet so I'll have to wait until that's updated.

Last edited:

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Version 2.0 has been released on both Japan and English DLsite.

If I understand correctly, v2.0 has new H scenes but the DLC only add voice.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Version 2.0 has been released on both Japan and English DLsite.

If I understand correctly, v2.0 has new H scenes but the DLC only add voice.
It appears that is actually correct. Just downloaded the 2.0 version without adding the DLC, it has 4 new sceenes added. The same old 100% save unlock still works too.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

DLC has been released on Jap DLSite.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For those who are still searching for the latest version of the main game, velka on AS has posted ver 2.0 with mega link including the DLC (not mega).

Now, it's time to indulge to the neverending sweet nightmare...

Last edited:

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For those who are still searching for the latest version of the main game, velka on AS has posted ver 2.0 with mega link including the DLC (not mega).

Now, it's time to indulge to the neverending sweet nightmare...
AS? Where is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.