Reputation score
Re: Fairy War

Please leave me in my ignorant bliss... it is all I have left! Rofl

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm still certain that Aika has Marvin trapped in his basement, and I still stand by that, even after the last forum. >.>

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

That sounds like exactly the sort of thing aika would do.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Well, as nice as this game is, it's really awful about the final boss fight. Sure, the whole jumping around helped, and I managed to beat her with both characters, but the final boss took more effort than it was worth IMO. It would help if she didn't have that 50-foot reach thing going on with her grab, or even making her take a breather every so often as a window of opportunity. Heck, add in a way for the heroine to rape the enemy even.
The update was nice, as it did let you just be the pervert you wanted to be and simply enjoy watching the characters get raped without penalty. The final boss seemed to have been made slightly easier - and I do mean slightly.
The visual quality is awesome, and it's main attraction for me. I also like that I can customize my control scheme.

All-in-all, a good game, and I'd recommend playing it, but don't feel bad about knowing you'll have to delete it if you use a 'family' computer - it's only worth keeping if you have a stash already anyways that you keep so that you can pass along cool finds to others.

3.5-4 orgasms out of 5.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

is that... the boss music...
from..
Illusion of Gaia...?
*tears of joy*
This game just won my life

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I really hated that green giant boss. That really was the only thing I didn't like about the game.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

That boss is relatively easy if you just attack a few times and run and just try and kite it. I just hate the final boss.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

what type of program do i need to run fairy wars it just won't let me play at all:confused::confused::confused: as these files DEMO PLAYER and STAGE r the types of file in the game plz help

Last edited:
OP
D

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

what type of program do i need to run fairy wars it just won't let me play at all:confused::confused::confused: as these files DEMO PLAYER and STAGE r the types of file in the game plz help
... um... run the executable? You know, the file named "Fairy war.exe"?

If that's not working, i.e. it's popping open a window which promptly disappears, then move the folder containing the game to the root directory of your hard drive.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

... um... run the executable? You know, the file named "Fairy war.exe"?

If that's not working, i.e. it's popping open a window which promptly disappears, then move the folder containing the game to the root directory of your hard drive.
um yea i started to read the forum post and i figured it out lol:eek:so everything is :cool:now so yea jees why did my teachers teach me to read oh that's right i was always up at the principles office or on the computer lol:cool:

sjwho2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well, i know i'm bumping this stuff, but i beat the game with no inf health, and still got no bonus stage

Tilaze

Lurker
Reputation score

Getting the bonus stage isn't a matter of beating the game or not. What you do is select the bonus stage in the selection screen and press Up, Down, Up (if you haven't changed the controls I think it's T, G, T, or something...) and there you go.

palaman2122

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Fairy War 1.1v - Smarter AI's,new rules,much more challenging! [read description].

well first of all sorry about my english iam not from US but ill try my best.
all credits to toffisama who made the game,i just patched it.

so,whats new in this version:

-AI are smarter by 500%-800% (you'll fell a huge difference)

-Enemies are much more aggressive.

-Enemies can rape you for longer time until they cum.

-you have more hp and so the enemies. and you lose more hp by being raped then being hit by normal attacks.

-when you get raped the enemy who rapes you get's HP.

-when your heart begins to fill it will be harder to break free (harder than the original game)

-when you defense an attack you'll get a small about of hp.

-when there is only 1 enemy left in the stage the AI will get even smarter and will try to rape you more.

-game is now smoother (you can hit faster,less recoil between hits.)

-enemy's grab speed (when they trying to catch you so they can rape you) is now dynamic.
sometimes they will be slower and sometimes faster. so now the game is much more unexpected.

-when you kill an enemy you'll get hp and special gauge.

-when enemy rapes you you'll lose a little special gauge.

-you cant skip stages.

-Elena has more hp then Lily.

-Lily gets special gauge faster then Elena.

well,iam sure i forgot something but thats the biggest things. try it by your self and see.

the game now is much more challenging and unexpected. it could be very hard to some players but its beatable. i checked it by my self that its not TOO hard.

link:

iam now working on princess of the ring. ill make the game more dynamic and more human like AI.

Last edited:

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Fairy War 1.1v - Smarter AI's,new rules,much more challenging! [read description]

so...,
no new rape animations/monsters/characters?
just some thicker AI's to make it more rapelike..(it won't be your consent to get raped or die faster)

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Fairy War 1.1v - Smarter AI's,new rules,much more challenging! [read description]

Well if Fairy War is somebodies favorite game, but this one sucks, could somebody give me the link to the old one?

I put a search for Fairy War and kept getting this.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Well if Fairy War is somebodies favorite game, but this one sucks, could somebody give me the link to the old one?

I put a search for Fairy War and kept getting this.

And isn't there a Fairy War thread somewhere?

About the patch/mod/whatever, raising PoTR's difficulty would be welcome but Fairy War's difficulty is fine as it is. An almost unbeatable last boss is frustrated enough already.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

so,whats new in this version:

-enemy will rape you and there are no thing you can do

-you cant skip stages.

-Elena get longer rape

-Lily has more special to not use
Fix'd

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

Time to revive this thread

Toffisama has been working while we twiddled our thumbs, I would much rather you click the link and see urself, but as a quick summary:

Separated the work into 3 block (A,B, and C). Finished Block A with all but 2 characters. Block B contains the special moves (grabs and rape) and has yet to be touched. Block C is misc. and he has finished one background.

I look forward to more progress (oh and there's a preview of the background in the link)