ACT [Toffisama] Fairy War

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fairy War

Tell me there's a stage select scene... I don't wanna have to fight the giant again just to see the ice demons animations.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Um... you also recharge when you just crouch, thereby positioning you under most of her projectiles. She can't grapple in the air. When she seems to "duplicate", she only leaves an image behind, so the target is always the one moving away. Use Lily for her greater range.

Really, just take your time and chip away at her.
You can't duck her attack when the sword is flying at an angle which comes with every projectile attack and if you're crouched she'll move behind you and still manage to hit you.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Just tap the guard key when you see a projectile flying your way. You can't guard and recharge, but you certainly can guard whenever you see something about to hit you without losing all that much recharge time.

The giantess boss has a pretty cheese strategy: keep jumping. She can't damage you at all if you're in the air unless your armor is in the red (her grab is the only thing that can collide with you in midair; but it doesn't do any damage unless it triggers a rape sequence). So jump, hit, hit, run and recharge, repeat, and you should go through the whole battle with full or close to full health. You pretty much need to do this with the melee girl.

@dark: as far as I know, there's not. You might be able to unlock one if you beat the final boss with both characters (I've only gotten up to the last boss with the melee girl, not beaten it), but somehow I doubt it. I was pretty disappointed by that too *points to earlier post wishing for sandbox mode or inf. health cheat*

At least the ice demons only do foot jobs. The only animation that's really worth it and takes time to get to is the final boss, and possibly the zombie's. Unless you're into foot jobs.

Edit:
Nope, nothing special for beating it with both characters.
Also, FYI, the ending text is EXACTLY the same for the melee girl as it is for the princess. Don't even bother unless you like the challenge. The only difference between the two is some of the rape animations (NOT the bosses') and the beginning text.

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I find spamming A when grabbed by the final boss reduces how many times she flips me over after grabbing (which does damage) and instead simply lets go of me.

Also, experiment with this: when low on shield, just crouch, and nothing else. Unless you're unlucky and there's a diagonal sword heading for you, only her grab can hit you, and it should take her ages to get the grab in. If you're lucky she'll even move in your range.

I find the more you move against the final boss, the more you get grabbed. Just try it out.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Just an obvious tip to people on the final boss.

Don't be retarded if you're recharging. If you see the sword angling at you, move away. Don't wait until the charge is finished. If she teleports behind you while you're charging, you still have about half a second to react. If she's there, then move away. Don't worry about your rape shield because chances are if you focus soley on that, it's gonna be broken so many times.

Also, it worked for me a couple times. If you need a breather, completely ignore the boss and sprint to the other side of the screen. Sometimes she doesn't chase you to the side for a couple seconds due to some glitch I guess. Since she's basically on the other side of the screen, you got a couple seconds to charge before she comes back. If she followed you all the way, then just run to the opposite side again until she stops following.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

Dreana's pro-tip for fighting the final boss...Its worked for me using both characters and even with the short-ranged character i beat the final boss in the first fight using this technique in about 45 seconds. lots of jump attacks. the more your in the air the more she is in the air it seems. also if you stay right on top of her while she is in the air your jump kicks tend to move her away from her projectiles enough that you can avoid them even after they have formed. i tend to jump as she starts forming them but before she shoots them i kick her in the air while staying right against her and i move enough forward with her the projectile firs off behind me harmlessly. recharge your shield as needed and it shouldnt be any problem using lots of jump attacks.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

45 seconds... I'll believe it when I see it :p

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Explain how pics would help in this instance ;)

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Frame by frame second by second uh...
*Tries to cover up obvious fail*

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

I've really enjoyed this one. I thought the final boss was actually harder with Lily than with Elena, but maybe that was just because I had practice by the time I played her. I was hoping there would be a 'bad end' when you lost to one of the bosses, but maybe next game. :p

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There's an update for this game, apparently stage select and some cheats were added, and a bonus stage as well along with some new attacks (for the players it seems), it's on the creator's blog:

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You play as the giantess against the two fairies, it's mostly you spawning the rape attack though because otherwise they hurt so much >_>

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Yay for bonus content!

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

We need more games like this, we really do.
Quoted for truth.

If hentai game developers actually made a game similar to this, with as much effort, or more that they put into Lightning Warrior, I'd actually buy it in support of this awesome style of hentai gaming.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

We need more games like Demon Girl.

I heard that one was in the making, gonna be released by the end of 2007...

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

You know... I've heard that too... I think it was called Magic Girl... or was it. Ninja girl... OH I GOT IT! "The magical adventures of Mystical Girl!!!" You know where she goes across time and space getting raped by every creature known to man (and monkey).

I heard it is going to be a stellar game with realistic 3d gameplay with a HD option. Action Platforming style with over 200 different enemies (All original, no palette swaps), each with three different ways to "Attack" our beautiful busty hero. Over 40 completely original levels ranging from old fantasy worlds where Minotaurs and Orcs lurk (along with the occasional plant looking to put it's 'seed' somewhere.) all the way to outer space where Mystic Girl must fight a whole empire! Also featuring impregnating so this time there is an actual consequence get getting her holes filled. Oh and the magic system was going to be extremely deep with 6 different types of magic and ways to level them up over time... And with over 5 endings it could possibly be the best game ever made...

Man, I totally cannot wait for this game!!!