Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fairy War

Get back on topic or I'll call a mod.

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

John Doe, you hardly have any claim to superiority on this. From what I've seen there are other posts in which people didn't appreciate your argumentative nature. Please take a grain of salt on this and leave it. - THE END

TOPIC: EDIT-This offer was relocated to the Fairy War 2 thread seeing as it was more logical to position it in said thread (point made by John Doe)

Last edited:

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

John Doe, you hardly have any claim to superiority on this. From what I've seen there are other posts in which people didn't appreciate your argumentative nature. Please take a grain of salt on this and leave it. - THE END

TOPIC: I was wondering if anyone would be interested in "AutoHotKey" command lines for these sort of games to make performing combo or special moves easier. I personally suck at these sort of games but if someone could present me with the keys combinations needed it should be possible to formulate something. I did it for one of those battle raper/stripper games awhile back because the ridiculous timing of some of the moves could be aggravating at times.

Let's face it, you have to get the opponent down and your character down to basically 5% health and then you have to perfectly perform an eight action move just right that can easily be incorrectly perceived by the game as any other move... Who here has accidentally fumbled that at least once and gone "FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

There is still some room for fault where the moves aren't guaranteed to work, but at least it takes the finger breaking effort out of some of it. Anyone interested?
Never claimed superiority, just underlining the irony of the offtopic posts your post against offtopic caused, no need to see aggressivness where there is none.

That aside i think you are in the wrong thread, this is about "Fairy War", not "Fairy War 2", there are no combos in this game, nothing actually usefull at least, and the 5% health bar thing really makes me think FW2, might want to delete or move your post.

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh well, but I'll decline on removing it. Autokey is useful for all sorts of things so I put that for more of a general offer. If people would like combinations for Fairy War 2, that's fine as well. I personally don't like the series so I haven't put any real attention into them. All I know is I wanted to do something to get it back on track and could have sworn these fairy games had a basic sort of street fighter system in which you tried to do certain things to achieve the needed goal.

I suppose if the thread is done may as well lock it if everyone else is done. The argument doesn't belong here and if there isn't something to do to get it back on track, then it's best just to freeze it.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey I got an on topic post!

Hmm, fairy war eh? This game is over a year old and has a sequel out with no intended updates.

I guess we should all just shut the fuck up then.

See how not fun that is?

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WHEEEE!!!!!!

Ok, seriously, I believe people stopped talking about Fairy War.
I believe it went kinda like:
"So, there's a sequel! Fairy War 2 is out! Have a link."
"GET OUT, NOOB, THIS IS FOR FAIRY WAR!"
*noob leaves, crying*
"So, about Fairy War 2..."

I personally would LOVE a hotkey command for those fucking impossible combos...

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Oh well, but I'll decline on removing it. Autokey is useful for all sorts of things so I put that for more of a general offer. If people would like combinations for Fairy War 2, that's fine as well. I personally don't like the series so I haven't put any real attention into them. All I know is I wanted to do something to get it back on track and could have sworn these fairy games had a basic sort of street fighter system in which you tried to do certain things to achieve the needed goal.
May i suggest then that you make a similar post in the Fairy war 2 thread, so that people interested in hotkeys, but not interested in reading this old thread, might know of the offer?

Not telling you to do anything, just a suggestion, don't get angry at me again, please.

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

May i suggest then that you make a similar post in the Fairy war 2 thread, so that people interested in hotkeys, but not interested in reading this old thread, might know of the offer?

Not telling you to do anything, just a suggestion, don't get angry at me again, please.
I'm afraid you misunderstand me. I was aggravated by the situation; not at you. I actually use to moderate and have since lost vast amounts of my patience, but I still behave in similar ways to what I once did. I might look like an ass sometimes, but really I just like productivity to have a flow and for people to be respectful of one another, regardless of whoever is right.

I will modify the post and move the offer to the fairy war 2 thread. No need to worry about me being angry. :)

P.S. A more on topic post might be that just because the author doesn't intend to update the series, it doesn't mean we can't. A better offer for this is that if someone ever gets the owner's permission and would like to update the series as a community project, they can send me a private message asking me to join in that collaboration. I'm sure I'd have some sort of asset I could provide to the project.