What's new

[Complete - Full] The Tower Of Wisdom And Stupidity

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: The Tower Of Wisdom And Stupidity

Ok, when I'll come home from work I'll take a look on it ;)

sandchainz

Reputation score

Done!
The that text was on the common event "Locked door" in the line "Script".
Here's the screen
Just change the text between ("")

ghostcoolzzz

Reputation score

my trap stat always 0 even after jump on every trap in the game.
with old patch it working fine.

edit

never mind about mimic killer title, even without english patch i never get it too.

Last edited:

0goku

Reputation score

So all I'm supposed to do is copy and paste the zip file in the first post over the files on the game right?

whenever I run the game it always just fails the translation and runs in japanese... I can only get the translation to work for the first screen if I don't have the game.rgss3a in the same folder, but if I do that the game just crashes ;-;

sandchainz

Reputation score

So all I'm supposed to do is copy and paste the zip file in the first post over the files on the game right?

whenever I run the game it always just fails the translation and runs in japanese... I can only get the translation to work for the first screen if I don't have the game.rgss3a in the same folder, but if I do that the game just crashes ;-;
You have to decrypt rgss3a file and you will get 2 folders (data and graphics), then just unzip the archive from the first page and replace the data folder (only), don't replace the others files in the zip. And don't forget to delete rgss3a after decrypting it.

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

small video tut from me :>

sandchainz

Reputation score

Since Krystallize didn't fix the scroll text yet I did.
Unzip the archive and drop CommonEvents.rvdata2 in data folder and replace it.

Attachments

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Since Krystallize didn't fix the scroll text yet I did.
Unzip the archive and drop CommonEvents.rvdata2 in data folder and replace it.
I included the file in my translation, thanks :)

For some reason I'm having problems with opening up projects in VX :/

Nurblets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do I need the base game for this translation to work? Because the audio files aren't included.

Kwai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do I need the base game for this translation to work? Because the audio files aren't included.
Yes, basically all translations you will find on Translations forum will require the base game if not stated that the game is included.

sandchainz

Reputation score

I included the file in my translation, thanks :)

For some reason I'm having problems with opening up projects in VX :/
That happened to me seweral times with VX Ace, after I reinstalled windows it worked fine, then I installed some tools and VX Ace stopped to work again, I guess the problem could be because of some specific tools, but not sure :confused:

scarletice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there is something you are supposed to do with the man behind the boulder on Forest level 40? His name is just "???" and he mumbles about the hanging mimics. I feel like there has to be more to it than just that bit of dialogue.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there is something you are supposed to do with the man behind the boulder on Forest level 40? His name is just "???" and he mumbles about the hanging mimics. I feel like there has to be more to it than just that bit of dialogue.
I posted the same thing in the main thread and got no response. I thought it was a chick in a reindeer costume though.

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I posted the same thing in the main thread and got no response. I thought it was a chick in a reindeer costume though.
Maybe the dev wanted to do something with it, but so far there's nothing except the dialogue.

Attachments

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What's the exact requirement for the 4th ending? I know I'm supposed to prostitute myself a lot but so far no luck. I tried asking in the main thread too but no one answered.

Whiptail

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have the same problem than you, i dont have the "perverted" ending, i dont think it's related to prostitution cause i have done more than enough for it.
I think you and i must have missed something during the story something that dont the other didnt miss.
If i found the solution I will tell you.

Sorry for my bad english.

Whiptail

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok i think i found it. to have the fourth ending.
You need to have 10000 orgasm or more.
For me it worked since i got it.
Hope i could help