What's new

[Complete - Full] The Tower Of Wisdom And Stupidity

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Tower Of Wisdom And Stupidity

Wonderful translation, thanks a lot !

About stat weirdness, I wonder if there an issue with the inn fire and stats upgrade.
Stats upgrade counter is shared far all stats: is it meant to be that way ?
For instance, if I upgrade Attack 4 times, no matter the stat, it will say "Luck (HP...) increased 4 times"
(I'm in normal btw maybe it's different in easy...)

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone else have problems using obelisks after the first one? I can use the orbs no problem but I can't seem to activate the obelisk from any of its sides.

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The alternate wording (Total Partners / Fuckpartners / Lovers?) might indeed help a bit - though I like "Total Fucks" as it is as well. Either way it'll still be odd after the encounter itself (as the defeat text mentions the number of penetrations as well, regardless of the number of partners)... really a strange bug. :confused:

Edit: The most recent update (May 8th) did not fix this very issue (in the not-translated base game).
Good to know, thanks for the info

Does this include the fixes in the latest release? Think it was just updated yesterday.
Nope, I'll have a look at it when I'm back home.

Wonderful translation, thanks a lot !

About stat weirdness, I wonder if there an issue with the inn fire and stats upgrade.
Stats upgrade counter is shared far all stats: is it meant to be that way ?
For instance, if I upgrade Attack 4 times, no matter the stat, it will say "Luck (HP...) increased 4 times"
(I'm in normal btw maybe it's different in easy...)
The counter should be for all improvements, I'll change that when I'm back.

Does anyone else have problems using obelisks after the first one? I can use the orbs no problem but I can't seem to activate the obelisk from any of its sides.
Do you have this problem only with the second obelisk or with all ?

WHY WOULD YOU NOT TRANSLATE THE GALLERY!
I'm not going to answer that. Read the thread or leave it.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yesterday i was waiting for it and now you finished it, all the kudos to you Krystal, Thank for your translation effort :)

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good to know, thanks for the info
You're welcome.

Also, I did dig into the event files and worked out the variables for all of the different sex stats (as a lover of numbers and statistics all immersion is gone if numbers don't add up... thus I have to fix the issue).

If you are okay with it, I would release a "fan-made patch" for the stats once you have released the final version of the translation.

The base patch will fix:
- Correct amount of Total Fucks (or Total Partners/Lovers, however you want to name it)
- Correct numbers for how many times Usagi was penetrated (vaginal, oral, anal, body)
- Correct usage of orifices: As an example, by default the goblin defeat event is programmed to give Usagi "+1 vaginal intercourse" which does not make sense at all as the scene shows her getting plowed orally and anally. It's a really easy fix to correct that issue.

Furthermore I began working on a private patch for my own leisure, but if anyone should be interested, I can also post this "optional patch" including the following changes:

- More believable number of orgasms - right now it's all just RNG based, I would change it to reflect her partner(s) "virility" (meaning it's still RNG, but relative to Usagi's partners). This change would also have an impact on the "climax damage" that Usagi gets during the defeat scenes.
- Same as above can be said for the amount of cum Usagi recieves - right now it doesn't really matter who she fucks as the developers went the RNG route again, with Usagi getting most loads from the random people/beasts fucking her after the initial defeat. Once again I would change the cum amount to reflect her partner(s) virility and actually have the game tell how much Usagi took in from the defeat scene itself (example: if Usagi gets defeated by goblins, the game states how much cum they pumped into her before other beasts/humans passed by).

These all are rather easy fixes - and if anyone knows of more (easy) things that you'd like to see changed, I'll try to see what I can do.

One last thing: I'm also curious to know if your translation is based on the release-version game files or a later, patched version? (checked out the dev blog yesterday and it seems the release version was riddled with bugs?)

Edit - current progress - May 16th:

The following lists are subject to change at any time. Also please be aware that I plan to apply this patch to the final translation version, thus there is no ETA.

Code:
[U]Base patch[/U]
- Done - Fixed sex-statistics (all sex-related numbers add up correctly)
- Done - Fixed occassions where the orifice penetrated during the sex-scene would not be added to the sex-statistics
- Done - Translated the "3 little signs in the menu" shown underneath Usagi's HP bar - these now display "ATK:" (for Attack), "SP:" (for Speed) and "LK:" (for Luck)
- Done - Removed the "n# damage = # climax" calculation for sex-scenes (I'm aware that this might have been an intentional mechanic, however it does mess up the statistics and does not make sense seeing that Usagi only gets normal damage during battles) 

- WIP - Transfering the (base) encounter-translations to the gallery
- WIP - Playtesting to see if all of the things marked as "Done" are really done or if there are any issues left

[U]Optional patch[/U]
- Done - Changed the unit used to measure Usagi's sperm intake from liters (L) to milliliters (mL) to allow for more transparency - in line with this change, the menu interface has been slightly adjusted to accomodate large numbers
- Done - Adjusted cum-amount related titles to unlock in accordance to the new unit [mL] - also revamped the required numbers slightly for a less "grindy" gameplay experience
- Done - Added the following sex statistics: [Human Sperm] and [Beast Sperm] - both stats get tracked accordingly to Usagi's "choice" of partners
- Done - Revamped the calculations for Usagi's sperm intake as well as how many times she orgasms - this effects both the sex-scenes and the aftermath-text (done for all scenes)
- Done - Almost all encounters now have an "informative" text displaying how many times Usagi climaxed during the scene and how much cum she recieved during the scene (example: if you get fucked by an Orc you will get to know how much the big guy pumped into Usagi during the event itself instead of having to calculate the numbers yourself by checking the menu screen)
- Done - Added the following stat to the menu screen: "Most Fucked By" - showing the name of whoever plowed Usagi the most as well as how many times she got done by said partner

- WIP - Playtesting to see if all of the things marked as "Done" are really done or if there are any issues left

Last edited:

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you have this problem only with the second obelisk or with all ?
I ran into the same issue with the first and second obelisk (behind a rock and the one in the gobelin prison)
Something I noted though: I tried to activate them after clearing the 10 floors that follows.
It could be that clearing the following 10 floors and coming back prevent you from activating them (I did not start a new game to test this)...

Neosuduno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some of the initial rape scenes, like losing to the slime, are not done. I hate to say it, but this patch is not complete, It's a partial. I am hoping you will continue to translate this game, and will give it another once over. It could use it.
Also, there is a bug with growing stats. They are all sharing the same growth rate, like you raise hp, the game counts all the stats raised, but only increases one. This means that the gold to raise stats becomes ludicrous quickly.

Last edited:

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Little question. What is the Japanese text that scrolls right to left on top right of the screen when you try to open the door on the first floor? I mean I took the thief profession so I should be able to open them without any keys, right? Or did I get something wrong? And could anyone divulge the requirements for all the endings? Like if there is an ending for not getting fucked even once or something?

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not sure what door you're referring to, but thief can only access the gate looking doors (they look like little fences), doors with the gem in the middle require a switch to open and are usually the "puzzle" of that floor. If you get a massive "This door has no keyhole" then you need to find a switch to access it.

Neosuduno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another big bug. When you get the first potion obelisk, none of the other potion obelisks will work. I have checked, and I should have been able to get more than 3 by the time i reach the forest.

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another big bug. When you get the first potion obelisk, none of the other potion obelisks will work. I have checked, and I should have been able to get more than 3 by the time i reach the forest.
I have 5 potions with this version after i reached forest - floor 40.

Also, i found 3 small mistakes :

The first is obvious.

Second is the soldier on the first screenshot.
Some grammer mistake in his tutorial text (whole/hole)
third is the same soldier - untranslated line after tutorialtext from him.

danke für die übersetzung :D

Attachments

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You're welcome.

Also, I did dig into the event files and worked out the variables for all of the different sex stats (as a lover of numbers and statistics all immersion is gone if numbers don't add up... thus I have to fix the issue).

If you are okay with it, I would release a "fan-made patch" for the stats once you have released the final version of the translation.

The base patch will fix:
- Correct amount of Total Fucks (or Total Partners/Lovers, however you want to name it)
- Correct numbers for how many times Usagi was penetrated (vaginal, oral, anal, body)
- Correct usage of orifices: As an example, by default the goblin defeat event is programmed to give Usagi "+1 vaginal intercourse" which does not make sense at all as the scene shows her getting plowed orally and anally. It's a really easy fix to correct that issue.

Furthermore I began working on a private patch for my own leisure, but if anyone should be interested, I can also post this "optional patch" including the following changes:

- More believable number of orgasms - right now it's all just RNG based, I would change it to reflect her partner(s) "virility" (meaning it's still RNG, but relative to Usagi's partners). This change would also have an impact on the "climax damage" that Usagi gets during the defeat scenes.
- Same as above can be said for the amount of cum Usagi recieves - right now it doesn't really matter who she fucks as the developers went the RNG route again, with Usagi getting most loads from the random people/beasts fucking her after the initial defeat. Once again I would change the cum amount to reflect her partner(s) virility and actually have the game tell how much Usagi took in from the defeat scene itself (example: if Usagi gets defeated by goblins, the game states how much cum they pumped into her before other beasts/humans passed by).

These all are rather easy fixes - and if anyone knows of more (easy) things that you'd like to see changed, I'll try to see what I can do.

One last thing: I'm also curious to know if your translation is based on the release-version game files or a later, patched version? (checked out the dev blog yesterday and it seems the release version was riddled with bugs?)

Edit - current progress:

The following lists are subject to change at any time. Also please be aware that I plan to apply this patch to the final translation version, thus there is no ETA.

Code:
[U]Base patch[/U]
- Done - Fixed sex-statistics (all sex-related numbers add up correctly)
- Done - Fixed occassions where the orifice penetrated during the sex-scene would not be added to the sex-statistics
- Done - Translated the "3 little signs in the menu" shown underneath Usagi's HP bar - these now display "A:" (for Attack), "S:" (for Speed) and "L:" (for Luck)
- Done - Removed the "n# damage = # climax" calculation for sex-scenes (I'm aware that this might have been an intentional mechanic, however it does mess up the statistics and does not make sense seeing that Usagi only gets normal damage during battles) 

- WIP - Transfering the (base) encounter-translations to the gallery

[U]Optional patch[/U]
- Done - Changed the unit used to measure Usagi's sperm intake from liters (L) to milliliters (mL) to allow for more transparency - in line with this change, the menu interface has been slightly adjusted to accomodate large numbers
- Done - Added the following sex statistics: [Human Sperm] and [Beast Sperm] - both stats get tracked accordingly to Usagi's "choice" of partners

- WIP - Adjusting cum-amount related titles to unlock in accordance to the new unit [mL]
- WIP - Revamping the calculations for Usagi's sperm intake as well as how many times she orgasms - this effects both the sex-scenes and the aftermath-text*

- Known Issue - [Beast Sperm] stat does not add up correctly despite using the same base calculations as the [Total Cum] value

*Done only for the normal defeat/exhaustion aftermath-text and the Goblin encounter so far
Thanks for all the work man, I really appreciate it.

I'm going to check out the newest version and compare it to the one I've been translating. Just to see how my translation works.

btw I'd love to feature your changes in the actual translation instead of leaving it as optional. I'd also go and credit you obviously :>

I ran into the same issue with the first and second obelisk (behind a rock and the one in the gobelin prison)
Something I noted though: I tried to activate them after clearing the 10 floors that follows.
It could be that clearing the following 10 floors and coming back prevent you from activating them (I did not start a new game to test this)...
I'll look into that.

Some of the initial rape scenes, like losing to the slime, are not done. I hate to say it, but this patch is not complete, It's a partial. I am hoping you will continue to translate this game, and will give it another once over. It could use it.
Also, there is a bug with growing stats. They are all sharing the same growth rate, like you raise hp, the game counts all the stats raised, but only increases one. This means that the gold to raise stats becomes ludicrous quickly.
Those are 2 lines of moaning I didn't translate. That shouldn't change the fact that I translated the whole game. Mistakes happen.

Little question. What is the Japanese text that scrolls right to left on top right of the screen when you try to open the door on the first floor? I mean I took the thief profession so I should be able to open them without any keys, right? Or did I get something wrong? And could anyone divulge the requirements for all the endings? Like if there is an ending for not getting fucked even once or something?
You can open up all doors that require keys, doors without keyholes need to be opened by switches.

3 Endings are available undependant of your stats, for the 4. you need to fuck a lot. For a virgin route you'll get a title.

I need to look into that, probably a bug the dev already fixed in the newer version.

I have 5 potions with this version after i reached forest - floor 40.

Also, i found 3 small mistakes :

The first is obvious.

Second is the soldier on the first screenshot.
Some grammer mistake in his tutorial text (whole/hole)
third is the same soldier - untranslated line after tutorialtext from him.

danke für die übersetzung :D
Den Tutorial text beim soldaten hab ich schon abgehakt, die anderen beiden werden auch noch gefixt, danke :>

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey guys I just wanna apologize for all the mistakes that have been made.

I really did my best to translate as accurate as I could.

One thing I just didn't notice was the huge amount of bugs. Yes I fixed a lot of weapons that didn't give any stats but that's about it.

Within the next days I'll have a look on the newer version and try to adjust my translation to that and hopefully that'll fix most of the problems...

Also, the translation was really hard to make since the dialogues are randomly generated, there are a lot of texts that will show up randomly at different times so it's pretty hard to figure out every situation where they can be and adjust them.

Neosuduno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys I just wanna apologize for all the mistakes that have been made.

I really did my best to translate as accurate as I could.

One thing I just didn't notice was the huge amount of bugs. Yes I fixed a lot of weapons that didn't give any stats but that's about it.

Within the next days I'll have a look on the newer version and try to adjust my translation to that and hopefully that'll fix most of the problems...

Also, the translation was really hard to make since the dialogues are randomly generated, there are a lot of texts that will show up randomly at different times so it's pretty hard to figure out every situation where they can be and adjust them.
yeah, and there is a bug introduced that when you have a lot of outfits, the micro bikini will never get fixed. Unless you leave the tower naked.

iDubstep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you Krystal thank you thank you thank you :)

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for all the work man, I really appreciate it.

I'm going to check out the newest version and compare it to the one I've been translating. Just to see how my translation works.

btw I'd love to feature your changes in the actual translation instead of leaving it as optional. I'd also go and credit you obviously :>
You got mail. Let's see if we can give this game some good polish. :)

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yeah, and there is a bug introduced that when you have a lot of outfits, the micro bikini will never get fixed. Unless you leave the tower naked.
Yeah, you need to change 3 lines in Commonevent 19, see attachment. In the bugged code it says "Picture 5" for all of them, it has to be "Picture 10" instead.

Attachments

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I feel really stupid, playing on Normal and I've made it up to the forest area at Lv 1. How the hell do I level up? xD I feel there's something I've missed but every time I go through the tutorial stage of the dungeon it doesn't tell me anything about lving up.-.