What's new

[Complete - Full] The Tower Of Wisdom And Stupidity

ChanceXD`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Tower Of Wisdom And Stupidity

You are Awesome!
This week just got even better, after I finish these finals today I'll be waiting in the shadows for this.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh soon we will have it in our horny hands.
Keep being awesome, I'm so happy you're translating this.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Translation finish hype. Thank you for doing this.

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh soon we will have it in our horny hands.
Keep being awesome, I'm so happy you're translating this.
Couldn`t say better myself :D

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Update: First Version released :>

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

One thing I didn't translate were the scenes in the gallery. They're basically the same as in ingame but their code differs a lot so my only possibility would've been to translate all scenes one more time manually (but you can also choose to just look at the pictures without dialogue :p)
You can still copy and paste the whole scene into the gallery usually though, you don't have to translate everything again. Otherwise, good work. Hopefully I'll get round to playing it soon.

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can still copy and paste the whole scene into the gallery usually though, you don't have to translate everything again. Otherwise, good work. Hopefully I'll get round to playing it soon.
Yup, If you enjoy taking damage, wasting items and need rng to get the scenes you want to see in the gallery, yup then I could've just copied the events :D

The scenes are made so different factors, for example you can use a Talisman to escape from an enemy, sometimes you can resist and luck handles if you can escape or not, also sometimes you are captured in traps and rng decides weither you get fucked by a goblin, human or tentacle...

So using those events for the gallery wouldn't really work...

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Something seems a bit off, not sure if it's intentional but you climax once for every point of damage you take (seems a bit excessive) and I unlocked titles like getting fucked by a mimic 10x after only one such encounter.

So after jumping on a trap and getting raped by a bunch of goblins, got sent back to the inn where I'm suddenly raped by a dragon (I get the option to accept or accept, selecting the bottom one had me escape o_O) and now the screen is completely black

Last edited:

sandchainz

Reputation score

You only can copy the whole scene if the scene event is exactly the same as in the gallery otherwise youhave to copy text messages only.
An exception if there's only difference in swithces and some minor events.
If there are choices or battle procession you can't copy the full event.

@Krystal
thnx fot the translation, gonna check it soon :D

sandchainz

Reputation score

You only can copy the whole scene if the scene event is exactly the same as in the gallery otherwise youhave to copy text messages only.
An exception if there's only difference in swithces and some minor events (they can be changed manually easely).
If there are choices or battle procession you can't copy the full event.

@Krystal
thnx fot the translation, gonna check it soon :D

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Something seems a bit off, not sure if it's intentional but you climax once for every point of damage you take (seems a bit excessive) and I unlocked titles like getting fucked by a mimic 10x after only one such encounter.

So after jumping on a trap and getting raped by a bunch of goblins, got sent back to the inn where I'm suddenly raped by a dragon (I get the option to accept or accept, selecting the bottom one had me escape o_O) and now the screen is completely black
Yeah the climaxing is intentional, the actual message when taking damage was "Usagi took XX damage from climaxing" but that message was kinda off in some situations. I might think about changing that back to its' original state.

I'll have a look into the titles and the Dragon encounter is absolutely ridiculous, I have no explanation how that could have happened lol.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thx for the translation!

i just wonder one thing.
the game.exe you include is not the same size as the "original" game.exe.
why is that? your is like 500bytes larger.

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thx for the translation!

i just wonder one thing.
the game.exe you include is not the same size as the "original" game.exe.
why is that? your is like 500bytes larger.
tbh I have no idea :p

sandchainz

Reputation score

I send you a PM about I can't download cuz it tells me that password is incorrect.
Can you drop the data folder?

Edit: I could download it so don't bother yourself.

Last edited:

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for the translation, such a nice treat! :)

One issue: The sex statistics do not check out correctly after getting defeated (tested with a mimic and goblin several times). All of the "penetration stats" were twice as high as they should have been, while the other stats were off by a bit.

Example - got defeated for the first time by a mimic, thus all stats were 0 prior to the encounter:
  • Usagi got fucked a blasting 31 times while unconscious
  • 4x vaginal, 9x oral, 10x anal, 8x body, 341 orgasms, 31 liters of cum

Yet once I checked her stats in the Inn (right after the defeat) I'm told:
  • Usagi got fucked 32 times
  • 8x vaginal, 18x oral, 20x anal, 17x body, 371 orgasms and 36 liters of cum.

Further testing with different enemies (goblin) had the same result, penetration stats doubled while the other stats were off by a bit (however I guess that's the encounter itself). Is that "then we doubled it"-feature intentional?

Last edited:

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great! It's done! Thanks for your final effort! :)

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for the translation, such a nice treat! :)

One issue: The sex statistics do not check out correctly after getting defeated (tested with a mimic and goblin several times). All of the "penetration stats" were twice as high as they should have been, while the other stats were off by a bit.

Example - got defeated for the first time by a mimic, thus all stats were 0 prior to the encounter:
  • Usagi got fucked a blasting 31 times while unconscious
  • 4x vaginal, 9x oral, 10x anal, 8x body, 341 orgasms, 31 liters of cum

Yet once I checked her stats in the Inn (right after the defeat) I'm told:
  • Usagi got fucked 32 times
  • 8x vaginal, 18x oral, 20x anal, 17x body, 371 orgasms and 36 liters of cum.

Further testing with different enemies (goblin) had the same result, penetration stats doubled while the other stats were off by a bit (however I guess that's the encounter itself). Is that "then we doubled it"-feature intentional?
I noticed it myself, but I don't really know how to change that. I didn't change the numbers and I can't think of another way to translate the "total fucks", I might go for something like "total fuckpartners" which wouldn't add up to the amount of sex because of the possibility to fuck several times with one partner :p

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I noticed it myself, but I don't really know how to change that. I didn't change the numbers and I can't think of another way to translate the "total fucks", I might go for something like "total fuckpartners" which wouldn't add up to the amount of sex because of the possibility to fuck several times with one partner :p
The alternate wording (Total Partners / Fuckpartners / Lovers?) might indeed help a bit - though I like "Total Fucks" as it is as well. Either way it'll still be odd after the encounter itself (as the defeat text mentions the number of penetrations as well, regardless of the number of partners)... really a strange bug. :confused:

Edit: The most recent update (May 8th) did not fix this very issue (in the not-translated base game).

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does this include the fixes in the latest release? Think it was just updated yesterday.