What's new

RPG [T-SOFT] MATURE QUEST (RJ132102)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132102]MATURE QUEST(own bought)

TA is having a very hard time translating this because everything is in hiragana with no kanji...

What do you do at the beginning?
no kidding, all hiragana and no kanji?

don't tell me TA can't separate the words or something like that?

manda789

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

LOL I not found one H event 3 hors playing someone found?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

haha
dunno where to go again..
:D
someone know what to do after, im in town with colosium in undergroun
(its also have striper dance)
im also already save the sister there...

themodkid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

LOL I not found one H event 3 hors playing someone found?
The game is extremely slow. You won't find one for a while other than groping scene by the running child and the voyeur scene in the shower both in the first town. BTW, showering in the most southwest home and sleeping in the one just east of it is how you heal if anyone was confused as me.

pirro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I picked up a blowjob skill book in the second town (the one the little boy was reading), anyone know how to put the skill to use?

Some menu and item translations would be extremely welcome, having a really hard time navigating them.

Moobear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Phew.. Took me awhile but to continue past the area with the colosseum and brothel, you need to get an item to craft the second key. If I'm not wrong, the item that worked was まほうのはがね, bought from the green man in the far right of town (costs 100000).

After you have that, head back to the old man in the tower who gave you the first key and he will craft you a second key which opens the gold doors instead.

A quick way to do that would be to buy キマイラのつばさ from any the store and use it to teleport to かぎしょくにんのとう.

I picked up a blowjob skill book in the second town (the one the little boy was reading), anyone know how to put the skill to use?

Some menu and item translations would be extremely welcome, having a really hard time navigating them.
I'm not sure if they can be used later on but the only place I noticed that made use of the blowjob skill was in the brothel. Having the blowjob skill allows you to get paid for the act whereas the others would say you failed to satisfy them.

Last edited:

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there a way to give birth somewhere? My character is pregnant but it goes away if I lose to a boss or if she takes a shower...

Are you supposed to skip over the zombie town with the poison on the ground?

Last edited:

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how i get the book from the boy? in 2 town

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So far even though its kinda slow its a funny game.... thanks for uploading it <3

But i do hope there will be some more bug fixing pathes out soon.... i have been crashing alot (luckly so far nothing game breaking)

btw... i wonder how to give birth too... and mine doesnt go after showering

Last edited:

MVJ1975

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can give birth in the castle town; on the far right is a building with a heart sign. Go in and talk to the receptionist. You'll wait for a bit, then go back and see the doctor, who will help you pop out whatever disgusting thing was cooking inside you.

themodkid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone provide a guide/walkthrough? It's difficult to find out what to do even with agth, and I've been stuck after the princess' kidnapping for more than 2 hours.

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone provide a guide/walkthrough? It's difficult to find out what to do even with agth, and I've been stuck after the princess' kidnapping for more than 2 hours.
you gotta go up north (from castle town) into the cave area the door should now be open and you can go through the dungeon to save the prince.

themodkid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you gotta go up north (from castle town) into the cave area the door should now be open and you can go through the dungeon to save the prince.
Thank you, you saved me so much frustration.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How heroine can restore her health?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait, how can I get it? the kid always shoos me away :(

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Are you supposed to the village that has poison on the ground before going to the castle town? The pink demon is really strong...

Where is this Colosseum place that everyone is talking about?

Last edited:

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

At the next day one of the bandits will be at the entance of the town, It says that they have captured you husband and you have to go to the cave in the south to rescue him
Thanks. Beat it and released Libido, but now I'm stuck again. I should be reading this text, but it's all hiragana so I'm super turned off from reading it. How do I reach the mines people are talking about?

EDIT: Never mind I think I got it. This is some confusing stuff.

fatefall

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Personally, I just got the mirror of truth from one of those towers you can only open with the second key you get; I defeated the demon in the sex church, but I'm back to being completely at a loss of what to do next. There are npcs that apparently give tips, but I have no idea what they are saying -- Hell, I still can't even figure out how to get naked and enter the mixed bath (although, I do have the stripper outfit).