What's new

RPG [T-SOFT] MATURE QUEST (RJ132102)

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132102]MATURE QUEST(own bought)

this game is hard jesus im at first dungeon first boss level 2 its hard to sustain yourself out in the fields alone

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's a nightmare to use AGTH/TA to interpret anything on this old-school engine and the battles are completely random (as opposed to seeing the enemies on the map).

Last edited:

Red_Swallow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm. I seem to be stuck. I assume I'm taking the right path, I defeated 3 thugs in first dungeon then made my way to the next and currently in the second(Gold mines) and I've managed to obtain the pick axe? And now I have absolutely no idea on what to do next, if anyone can help that would be much appreciated.

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can use the pickaxe from your inventory to break walls with a hole in them (as seen with the shortcut out of the gold mine). Once you're out of the gold mine, go back to the underwater tunnel and walk around to the right side of the caved in area and bust open the wall with the pick to get to the tower on the island.

I've done that much and cleared the tower, but now I'm lost too. I've talked with every NPC I know of to no real result, and I don't know of any other areas I can access.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh wow, there are indeed nice people that exist on the internet. I'm literally moved to tears. [I legit almost cried]

Side note: Does anybody know what's the RPGmaker cheat engine? I've been wondering and searching for a while, but I can't get specifics.

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh wow, there are indeed nice people that exist on the internet. I'm literally moved to tears. [I legit almost cried]

Side note: Does anybody know what's the RPGmaker cheat engine? I've been wondering and searching for a while, but I can't get specifics.
If you mean "how do you use cheat engine with RPGmaker games", the values are "(X * 2) + 1".

If you have 100 health, search for 201. 300 gold, 601. 27 potions, 55.

And the value you enter for the new amount MUST ADHERE TO THE FORMULA. If you don't, your game will crash. If you want to bring your hp down to 0 to get a quick game over rape, remember to make the value 1.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

TA is having a very hard time translating this because everything is in hiragana with no kanji...

What do you do at the beginning?

Last edited:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

sooo... where to go? after get key in tower?
this game... really dont give many clue where to go after all...
-_-

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

go thru all the silver doors or that 1 big gold door in the tower

Red_Swallow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can use the pickaxe from your inventory to break walls with a hole in them (as seen with the shortcut out of the gold mine). Once you're out of the gold mine, go back to the underwater tunnel and walk around to the right side of the caved in area and bust open the wall with the pick to get to the tower on the island.

I've done that much and cleared the tower, but now I'm lost too. I've talked with every NPC I know of to no real result, and I don't know of any other areas I can access.
Thanks for the help mate, really saved me alot of time, I had figured as much but I didn't know I had to use 'em from the item inventory.

Now to return the favor. You can use the key you obtained from the old man to unlock all the red doors. Now there's a wooden sign south of the second town on the wolrd map, go to it then head east and you find a temple looking thing, use the key on the door and enter the portal, it'll take you to the next area.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just started and I'm lost. Inn/bar lady told me to go home so I went home and slept...and I'm not sure what to do now. >_>

Last edited:
OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry for late release,and I'm happy to see someone also buy it and shared it,now let me deal with the update from now on.:D

Khoud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just started and I'm lost. Inn/bar lady told me to go home so I went home and slept...and I'm not sure what to do now. >_>
At the next day one of the bandits will be at the entance of the town, It says that they have captured you husband and you have to go to the cave in the south to rescue him

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think I found a error or a bug
every time I get in a battle and chose the third line I get error (see pic) is anyone else getting it.

also can some tell me what the menu translate

Attachments

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think I found a error or a bug
every time I get in a battle and chose the third line I get error (see pic) is anyone else getting it.

also can some tell me what the menu translate
If u downloaded from the mega link,then maybe the error with 1.0,try 1.1 version,creator has fixed several errors&bugs.:)

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the uploads but this game is so SLOW. can't skip anything, can't run quickly and it's from the stone age! not fun at all.

darkpaint

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Press shift + a direction key when you are in a town.

-dark

Last edited:

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If u downloaded from the mega link,then maybe the error with 1.0,try 1.1 version,creator has fixed several errors&bugs.:)
tried the 1.1 version still getting the same

don't worry now it's work now it seen when you at level 1 you get the error but when you level up it works with no error.

thank for help anyway

nope still getting it but I think I know why my guess is that line is for health items and if you have none you get that error I though it was for the magic but it's not

Last edited:

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how i take off the picture? the main woman picture not let me see all map ?
someo knonw?