What's new

RPG [T-SOFT] MATURE QUEST (RJ132102)

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132102]MATURE QUEST(own bought)

aff get 50000 is boring how increce the libido for get naked?

jkang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so after i defeat the 3 thugs in the cave get the pick and climb the tower to reach the old man what do i do after that?

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Got to castle; not sure what to do now. Hint guy says to help the castle find the princess or something, but I don't know where to start. Do I just go to that marsh place?

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how i see the libido ?

jkang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where is this castle everyone is talking about?

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The castle is to the east of the poison dead village.

What is the last stat on the list? Its called pheromone something.

Actually nvm, I'm guessing pheromone increases the chance of the enemy using their rape technique.

Last edited:

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what i need do for get more 50k for but the item for make the key?

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what i need do for get more 50k for but the item for make the key?
If you get the manual from the boy in the 2nd town, you have to use it in your inventory. Then you can do the fellatio job in the town with the brothel and get paid for it.

jkang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lol i though i knew where the poison village was but that was another game so please anyone, which direction do i go after i make out with that old man on top of the tower?

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you get the manual from the boy in the 2nd town, you have to use it in your inventory. Then you can do the fellatio job in the town with the brothel and get paid for it.
the guy in brothel not pay i holy get 3k for fist time

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What do I do in the first town? Seems I need a key to open the door in the ne corners cave. I saw that someone said get it from the old man, but nobody gives me a key and I've talked to everyone.

prolific.paraphile

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I noticed that the game was crashing due to a missing images.

It seems most (if not all) of these images are 15% HP/pregnancy images.

ステローラ妊娠...100_15

You could either make sure Laura's health is greater or equal to 50% before talking to NPCs, or you can try to fix this by creating a Graphics/Pictures/ directory and populating it with the missing files.

How do you obtain the missing files? Well, the simplest method would just be to get some empty PNGs and give them the proper file name. You could also try extracting similar images from the Game.rgss2a file and giving them the propername (ie duplicate the 50% images and change the last part to 100_15 instead of 100_50). Finally, you could extract the files and, in Photoshop or a similar image editor, splice together images to get all the missing expressions.

I am in the process of doing the latter.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I noticed that the game was crashing due to a missing images.

It seems most (if not all) of these images are 15% HP/pregnancy images.

ステローラ妊娠...100_15

You could either make sure Laura's health is greater or equal to 50% before talking to NPCs, or you can try to fix this by creating a Graphics/Pictures/ directory and populating it with the missing files.

How do you obtain the missing files? Well, the simplest method would just be to get some empty PNGs and give them the proper file name. You could also try extracting similar images from the Game.rgss2a file and giving them the propername (ie duplicate the 50% images and change the last part to 100_15 instead of 100_50). Finally, you could extract the files and, in Photoshop or a similar image editor, splice together images to get all the missing expressions.

I am in the process of doing the latter.
Yes i got those crashes too.... but another annoying crash is when i press F12 when i want to reload a game... and then whenever i press something about skills / equiping.... i crash too.... whenever i want to start a save.... it seems theres no way to close the game before loading the last safe.... and on that note.... i also havent been able to close the game through the game menu's.... either pressing ALT + F4 or closing it from the taskbar seems to be the only ways to exit it and reload a "safe" save

prolific.paraphile

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This should stop the crashes while pregnant @ 15% HP:

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!Y8R1QTxD!5u3FkqV05gwtRhj3bKu39U814J-xsl8WZHopAhm2Hlc

Extract to the root directory (the directory with game.exe).

Replace x's with t's. I can't post links because of my post count.

There might be more missing portraits... let me know if you experience any other crashes.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

the Princess for the castle is standing by the lake in the castle town, behind a shop, arrive at night time and you will see your friends grab her and run away.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

guys, anyone know how to use CE to edit the pheromone/libido?

I've tried the usual way, x*2+1 on 4byte, no result. The one with SakiQuest also can't be used (start with unknown initial value, then increase/decrease value by x*2+1)

thanks in advance

jkang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know exactly what i need to get the key from the old man to go though red doors?

NVM this whole use the item each time is annoying >__<

Last edited:

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

I've been rather disappointed with the game so far.

I can't deny that the art of the heroine is simply outstanding, and the premise of a true adult for once as female MC was too tempting to pass up for me.

However, the pixel art is terrible (even as a so-called tribute to DQ games, some of my NDS DQ games have way better sprites than this, and the games are much older, hell even VH sprites blow this thing out of the water), the music is just worth being muted, no voices or sound effects to speak of, the gameplay dates back to stone-age as someone said in this thread, everything is slow as heck, and it doesn't help that 80% of the written text is in Hiragana.

Why do RPG developers feel like they must reinvent the wheel as time advances ?

What's so wrong with VX's basic interface that someone has gone out of their way to create those crappy menus, which have the feat to be even less user-friendly than the ones of most Wolf games I've played ? Yeah, waste some more of my time with your UI, after wasting my time grinding through your boring game...

I just reached the tower, got the key from the old man, and stopped playing. Please tell me that it gets better after this, I want to keep playing for some insane reason, but I really need motivation at this point.

Last edited:

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So I think I got the blowjob skill an I saw the girl being kidnapped by the guys from the first cave..where do I go now? And where is the brothel?

EDIT: Nvm found'em, is there any way to set your respawn point to another town?

Last edited: