What's new

RPG [Swegabe] Legend of Queen Opala II Demo RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Legend of Queen Opala II Demo

So what are the differences between the Western and Eastern versions?

sb02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Different pictures as far as I can see. You get the same text/scene, just a slightly different picture.

joejoe

Reputation score

Where do I buy the house!?

Lollercoaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, based on this thread it seems like I missed out on a lot in the demo, guess it's way bigger than I thought, though I'll probably just wait a few extra months for the full release instead of going back to play the dmeo again.

babai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ah yes, i (we) think that it requires a higher leveled lockpick to open that, and that there isnt a way to open that door yet, as you may have seen not all locked doors can be opened with the beginner's lockpick, so probably you'll get a better lockpick in a later stage in the game :)
It can be opened with the lockpick available & makes traveling quite easier if you have activated the crystals around the villages & places.

I did it.. & now travelling with ease teleporting from place to place :cool:

Last edited:

babai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know if there's an Artifact of Life in demo and I just can't find it or it's just further in the game? I'm talking about quest you get from Duchess.

Thanks in advance.
not available in the demo.. it's in the temple on the opposite side of the northern gates. but,Alas.. the demo ends when you reach the northern gates.

Last edited:

babai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's 1 chest I havn't been able to reach it's in the Greystone Ruins, the chest you see when you're about to grab the Chest containing the Mirror piece ( for warping)

the one thats between 2 cell doors any idea how to get this chest?

there's 2 cell doors.. the one on the bottom side of the page can be opened with the lockpick you own .... now enjoy :rolleyes:

babai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry for the double post

Ty for the reply but I got through the aqueduct, its getting inside(2 doors on either side of the map) that seems to be an issue. That and getting into the tower of despair (you need something from a guild)
to get to tower of despair, you need an marked amulet :confused::confused:
i don't think it's available in the demo..

babai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I BELIEVE MOST OF YOU HAVE NOT VISITED THE GHOST CREEK.

VISIT THERE, DEFEAT SHADE & OBTAIN SOME ITEM..I DON'T REMEMBER WHETHER IT WAS AN ILLUSTRATION OR AN ITEM... BUT I THINK IT WAS A ILLUSTRATION :rolleyes:
STILL NO HARM TRYING..
GO TO THE SHIP.READ THE CAPTAINS DAIRY.GET THE CAPTAINS KEY & GO TO THE HOUSE NEXT TO THE SHIP & FOLLOW IT UP TO BEAT SHADE(1 MONSTER MOST OF YOU SURELY HAVE MISSED)

babai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Visit the Duchess after buying the house :D

You'll come to know about the artifact of Life:cool:

Dragonape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there's 2 cell doors.. the one on the bottom side of the page can be opened with the lockpick you own .... now enjoy :rolleyes:
well I'd like to figure out how xD, cause I tried both locks both sasys it can't be openend with the lockpick i got, I did open all the other doors around it while that's pretty pointless lol, so at what time or after what can that door be openend then?

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well I'd like to figure out how xD, cause I tried both locks both sasys it can't be openend with the lockpick i got, I did open all the other doors around it while that's pretty pointless lol, so at what time or after what can that door be openend then?
I believe that in the full game we'll find a new lockpick after the demo ends (in the north of the country).
About the demo, Swegabe confirmed that we'll not be able to import the demo savefiles in the full game, due to a glitch/bug in the forging system.

babai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how is that possible...?? :confused:
it opened when i tried...

clawixp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I BELIEVE MOST OF YOU HAVE NOT VISITED THE GHOST CREEK.

VISIT THERE, DEFEAT SHADE & OBTAIN SOME ITEM..I DON'T REMEMBER WHETHER IT WAS AN ILLUSTRATION OR AN ITEM... BUT I THINK IT WAS A ILLUSTRATION :rolleyes:
STILL NO HARM TRYING..
GO TO THE SHIP.READ THE CAPTAINS DAIRY.GET THE CAPTAINS KEY & GO TO THE HOUSE NEXT TO THE SHIP & FOLLOW IT UP TO BEAT SHADE(1 MONSTER MOST OF YOU SURELY HAVE MISSED)
It was a crafting item. Ceremonial Cutlass or something.

babai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It contained ice armour, the mirror is not found there..it's found at some other place...

Dragonape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It contained ice armour, the mirror is not found there..it's found at some other place...
Well my whole point went on that chest between the 2 doors on which i also posted Screenshot at page 2 somewhere :p, further on I've pretty much got about all the items and most of the Images.

I just found it Akward i couldn't open it tried many times went back made sure lockpick and such but I guess game doesn't want me to have it lol.

thats okay I got the whole House almost last bit 8.000 for the Land itself...
but i'm gonna wait for full Game otherwise I'd lose intrest because I'd played it too much over and over...

anyways have fun for those who'd still play on =D

babai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok i'll give the image that i could open the lock :p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.