Not open for further replies.
OP
Q

Quari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Legend of Queen Opala II Demo

No, the guy in the fishing village.
Oh.. Murdok the flame mage? He doesnt give you the key does he? after talking to him he lets you pass the bridge, but it doesnt give you access inside? there's like 2 doors in the bridge..

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did someone resolve the Sleeptalker quest?

OP
Q

Quari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did someone resolve the Sleeptalker quest?
Woooooops you're right Guye, yes we found that also :p see below :p

Last edited:

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

I believe he's talking about the "treasure hunt" quest. Its in the breeze woods. There's a region with a pond in the middle and a forest all around. Near the northwest end is a campfire with a few logs around it. The spot to check is in between the left log and the campfire.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys do you know how to dig. It seems that just standing in the marked spot doesn't really do anything.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I believe he's talking about the "treasure hunt" quest. Its in the breeze woods. There's a region with a pond in the middle and a forest all around. Near the northwest end is a campfire with a few logs around it. The spot to check is in between the left log and the campfire.
Yes, I meant that quest, thank you for the help.

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey guys do you know how to dig. It seems that just standing in the marked spot doesn't really do anything.
I just interacted with the spot. It should be noted that the shovel and possibly the metal detector may be required. There is a shop in the capital market that sells them.

falknir

Reputation score

I'm only missing an illustration now. The one in the middle in the second page.
I've found 3 hent'ai boxes and fought these legendary monsters:

L. Wolf - breeze Forest
L. Bat - Caves west of Sactum (when you first escape)
L. Mischief - Alchemy Tower
L. Turtle (fishmouth) - Near the brigde with the carpenters
L. Skeleton - Grey Ruins

anyone got that illustration yet?

Tyear

Lurker
Reputation score

If anyone gets all of the images/cgs perhaps they could put their save up?

Yaranaika

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone gets all of the images/cgs perhaps they could put their save up?
lol if we put the cgs here,the game would lost the fun of finding the cgs(hmm sorry for my intermediate english e.e)

Breianna

Reputation score

Has anyone figured out how to use the magical growth item? Farrah isn't working hard enough. :D

pnoos1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok so far i can def. say
20 wolfs -> Sodwolf in breeze forest
20 fishmouth -> turtle near the bridge northeast of the ruins
20 mischiefs -> mischief lord top of alchemist tower
30 skeletons -> skelet in the north west building at the 2nd ruins map

need moar ^^

edit: missing in the galerie the last picture of the first page and the 2nd picture of the last page, if anyone got these please tell me where
try killing bats and going to the cave, I and others have described, to get 1 more

not sure about the last one

pnoos1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the locations on the Legendaries.

You get through the Aqueduct by recruiting the Alchemist. He's the third character you can get in the game.
sorry for the double post

Ty for the reply but I got through the aqueduct, its getting inside(2 doors on either side of the map) that seems to be an issue. That and getting into the tower of despair (you need something from a guild)

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I sincerely doubt it is possible to cross the bridge near greystone ruins, move boulders that block caves, get inside the aqueduct, unlock all the doors, or get in the Tower of Despair in the demo.

The last game had areas blocked off until you got further in the game and I am sure this one will be no different.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

recruiting the Alchemist
You mean I have to tarnish my perfect relationship with Milana to get in there?
Well shit. :|

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I sincerely doubt it is possible to cross the bridge near greystone ruins, move boulders that block caves, get inside the aqueduct, unlock all the doors, or get in the Tower of Despair in the demo.

The last game had areas blocked off until you got further in the game and I am sure this one will be no different.
And there's a red chest in Greystone Ruins that you can't get to either because the lockpick isn't good enough.

clawixp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You mean I have to tarnish my perfect relationship with Milana to get in there?
Well shit. :|
No, all you have to do is talk to Murdock in order to get past the Aqueduct and continue the demo. Best I can tell there is no way to actually get into the Aqueduct in the demo.

Not every thing you see in the demo will be accessible since Gabe basically just pulled a chunk of the game out for the demo. It wasn't created specifically as a demo. Many of the areas you see in the demo will most likely become accessible at a point after the demo ends.

We just have to wait... hard as that may be to do.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

No, all you have to do is talk to Murdock in order to get past the Aqueduct and continue the demo. Best I can tell there is no way to actually get into the Aqueduct in the demo.

Not every thing you see in the demo will be accessible since Gabe basically just pulled a chunk of the game out for the demo. It wasn't created specifically as a demo. Many of the areas you see in the demo will most likely become accessible at a point after the demo ends.

We just have to wait... hard as that may be to do.
Oh, I knew that. I thought you needed to have Murdock in your party to get into the locked aqueduct. I was going to be sad because I like mah lesbian.
Also, as far as I know it's accessibility hasn't been implemented yet as of yet. It'll prolly be an optional thing/post-game deal

Rogdort

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

to get the painting gallery you need the house upgrade, fence, trees, servant quarters, and finally the gallery.
I believe the best way to farm for gold is with the evil mushrooms at night (about two-hundred-something per group)

Status
Not open for further replies.