What's new

RPG [Swegabe] Legend of Queen Opala II Demo RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loonizzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Legend of Queen Opala II Demo

hm im still missing 5 illustrations, gabe wrote that he changed the gallery so that there are only as many slots as you can get illustrations...

maybe im missing legendary creatures... only found the wolf so far? any 1 can help?

edit: found the turtle... 4 to go

Last edited:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Hey, He says this is a demo and there will be bugs created, but I still thought I should say this.

I found out that if you go to the guy to forge an item and press enter on an item you don't have the materials for it will make the ding noise.

Then you go into the extract menu and the item will be there but invisible, which you can still extract.

This allows you to get the exact amount of materials you need and just pay the cheap price for the item.

I was wondering if someone could send him an email or something to tell him about it.
I'll check that on the latest beta I got, if it happens on there then I'll send him an email about it

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hm im still missing 5 illustrations, gabe wrote that he changed the gallery so that there are only as many slots as you can get illustrations...

maybe im missing legendary creatures... only found the wolf so far? any 1 can help?

edit: found the turtle... 4 to go
there is another on the top of the alchemist's tower, it the demon overlord (20 times demons), where did you find the turtle?
Anyway, someone completed the quest on the capital, to find the 4 kids? I found three, one near the church, one near the people who sell gifts, and one near the clock.

OP
Q

Quari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyway, someone completed the quest on the capital, to find the 4 kids? I found three, one near the church, one near the people who sell gifts, and one near the clock.
i think that last one was near the distant travel thingy, hidden behind something, so you can only see a part of his (grayish) hair or something :p

clawixp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there is another on the top of the alchemist's tower, it the demon overlord (20 times demons), where did you find the turtle?
There's one by the school behind a pillar.

OP
Q

Quari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And i dont think i found any legendary yet.. only those creatures that you get just randomly after killing 20, but that wont upgrade your legendary book thingy, so im guessing that is not a legendary..

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And i dont think i found any legendary yet.. only those creatures that you get just randomly after killing 20, but that wont upgrade your legendary book thingy, so im guessing that is not a legendary..
No, I know that random monster. I met two monster that had the same sprite of the firewolf and the green demon, but were semi-transparent, and after I beat them I get two images.

Thanks at all for the reply about the kid.

Dragonape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just wondered if it mattered if you choose light or dark ( character at start if that had any effect, and I saw you get + relation with any girl you talk to.

and so far it's a nice demo first one was nice and got me stuck for hours of playing i'm quite sure this one will get me caught in it aswell :)

Loonizzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it doesnt matter what hero you chose, is just the model

the wolf legendary it active once you killed 20 packs of the red wolf, then hes somewhere in breeze forest. the turtle kill a number of the fishmouths at the beach, then get through the ruins and once you can choose between going to the village and another route to the right, head right... near the end is a bridge, before that is the turtle...

and what demons exactly do you mean for the tower legendary? the mischiefs?

edit: and as far as i can guess from the beastiary there is a bat legendary and a skeleton legendary... that would bring me to 1 missing illustration
cant make a connections between the creeps i killed to another of the pictures in the book to be certain of another legendary

Last edited:

pnoos1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've finished the demo and I'll try to share as much info as I can

Legendary Monsters:

Bat
---

Kill enough bats (no idea how many, but I assumed its around 20) and go to the original cave that you pass through once you escape from Atun. He will look like a normal bat with a green color and one eye.

To kill bats just go to the woods east /jungle south of the first big city during night time and you'll find quite a large amount during the night time.

Wolf
----

Kill 20 wolves(need to be done during daytime) that you can find in the Breeze Woods or in the jungle south of the first big city. You'll find the main wolf south of the main path on one of the tile sets.

Illustrations:
------------

[] In the Catacombs leading to the place where you rescue Farah.(The ones with zombies). You'll find a box in one of the underground chambers.
[] In the house of the dead healer, whose son can join your party later.

I havent been able to get the key to the Aqueduct Army place or find the Legendary guild. If anyone could post some info on them I'd really appreciate it.

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Kill a bunch of skeletons and their legendary will appear in gerystone ruins.

Last edited:

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

it doesnt matter what hero you chose, is just the model

and what demons exactly do you mean for the tower legendary? the mischiefs?
yes, I forgot the name, the mishiefs :)

Freakyface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found a bug (More of a script error), if you go back to talk to Zhu'Yen after the encounter with Altum, that triggers a dialogue where Opala is present, and that even if she was kidnapped.

Loonizzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok so far i can def. say
20 wolfs -> Sodwolf in breeze forest
20 fishmouth -> turtle near the bridge northeast of the ruins
20 mischiefs -> mischief lord top of alchemist tower
30 skeletons -> skelet in the north west building at the 2nd ruins map

need moar ^^

edit: missing in the galerie the last picture of the first page and the 2nd picture of the last page, if anyone got these please tell me where

Last edited:

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've finished the demo and I'll try to share as much info as I can

Legendary Monsters:

Bat
---

Kill enough bats (no idea how many, but I assumed its around 20) and go to the original cave that you pass through once you escape from Atun. He will look like a normal bat with a green color and one eye.

To kill bats just go to the woods east /jungle south of the first big city during night time and you'll find quite a large amount during the night time.

Wolf
----

Kill 20 wolves(need to be done during daytime) that you can find in the Breeze Woods or in the jungle south of the first big city. You'll find the main wolf south of the main path on one of the tile sets.

Illustrations:
------------

[] In the Catacombs leading to the place where you rescue Farah.(The ones with zombies). You'll find a box in one of the underground chambers.
[] In the house of the dead healer, whose son can join your party later.

I havent been able to get the key to the Aqueduct Army place or find the Legendary guild. If anyone could post some info on them I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks for the locations on the Legendaries.

You get through the Aqueduct by recruiting the Alchemist. He's the third character you can get in the game.

Yaranaika

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not a grand day, an epic no sleep grand day my friend.
you don't have anything to do in the night huh?e.e (hentai to me is just a hobbie,not a lifestyle)

Loonizzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

and with that there´s only page 2 picture 2 in the book missing

and that´s either some frog riding or snake haired legendary
or i missed out on a hen´tai box... hm

if someone got that last pic, think hard were you got it ^^

hate leaving it unfinished

OP
Q

Quari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You get through the Aqueduct by recruiting the Alchemist. He's the third character you can get in the game.
ehh you can recruit the alchemist?? the guy in the tower?

Filler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.