What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ スケイルガーデン ] 砦のローデス (RJ125552)

afa

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ScaleGarden] Rhode's Fortress

I feel like SG games are hard to enjoy fully unless there's a good understanding on the story and dialog. I remember playing the second one without any idea what was going on until much later. While the mechanics were good it became a linear path of heroine corruption and her cumming...a lot...from just getting grope, and was also very ok with getting grope despite she shouldn't be?
And I somehow skip the bandit/prostitute story line altogether initially, I practically beat the game without discovering that story thread.
I always wonder would any story beat be different between going through prostitution or not...

Really wanted to finish the 3rd game with a translation, but that never happened.

As for Seiren Harp I was never able to figure out how to get the talking to the boy / password thing to work to get naked mode going!

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, I've always been surprised that none of these games ever got a full translation while far worse games have. It seems that might start to change soon :)

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sadly, the bigger, more professional fan translation groups only ever seem to care about visual novels/dating sims. I don't think I've ever seen a large group do a RPG Maker game, instead it's usually just one person doing a personal translation project.

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ha, that was actually me. I go by Shmotz over on HongFire -- or used to; once they stopped allowing people to post DLs to games, my interest quickly faded, which is when I started posting here.

Anywho, at the time I don't think a file extractor for RPG Maker games existed (or if it did, I didn't know about it), hence just making it a .txt file. Like I've said earlier in this thread, scenes in SCGarden games are fucking lo~ong, the goblin handjob scene is the one that took me an hour to translate.
Oh yeah! That name is very familiar. That was over on HongFire? I sometimes get here and HF mixed up.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ha, that was actually me. I go by Shmotz over on HongFire -- or used to; once they stopped allowing people to post DLs to games, my interest quickly faded, which is when I started posting here.

Anywho, at the time I don't think a file extractor for RPG Maker games existed (or if it did, I didn't know about it), hence just making it a .txt file. Like I've said earlier in this thread, scenes in SCGarden games are fucking lo~ong, the goblin handjob scene is the one that took me an hour to translate.
I remember you from your Garden High RPG Maker game you were working on (among other things).

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'd like to see the walkthroughs. I've finished both of those, but I'm missing a lot of the CGs. You should probably put them in the threads for those games instead of here.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I remember you from your Garden High RPG Maker game you were working on (among other things).
I remember working on that. I eventually got so frustrated with trying to make scenes in 3D Custom Girl that I gave up for a while and then between then and now I got a new computer and Garden High was one of the many things I forgot to backup. I still love the ideas I had for it and have been thinking about giving it another go, this time using Premium Play Darkness Pro for the scenes, but currently there are no mods that would allow straight shota.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I remember working on that. I eventually got so frustrated with trying to make scenes in 3D Custom Girl that I gave up for a while and then between then and now I got a new computer and Garden High was one of the many things I forgot to backup. I still love the ideas I had for it and have been thinking about giving it another go, this time using Premium Play Darkness Pro for the scenes, but currently there are no mods that would allow straight shota.
That's a shame. It had a lot of bugs, but it was pretty fun. I was actually somewhat active in the thread as well.

As far as this game goes, I don't know if I'll enjoy this game as much as ScaleGarden's previous works. I know most of the content is in the free roaming/endgame stuff, but being an ENF/lite Exhibitionism fan I enjoyed the stuff in SoG more. I also liked the girl in SoG in the looks department as well. Will still be worth playing, though.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That's a shame. It had a lot of bugs, but it was pretty fun. I was actually somewhat active in the thread as well.

As far as this game goes, I don't know if I'll enjoy this game as much as ScaleGarden's previous works. I know most of the content is in the free roaming/endgame stuff, but being an ENF/lite Exhibitionism fan I enjoyed the stuff in SoG more. I also liked the girl in SoG in the looks department as well. Will still be worth playing, though.
What is SoG?

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Pretty sure he means Sankegi no Gear, Scalegarden's previous game

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Don't know if it was there before or not, but the DLSite page for Rhode's Fortress has 'Early January' for the predicated release date.

HanzoH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I never go far into translating Breath of Fire and Iron, but if any one whats what i've scrounged together, which i'snt much.
This was done using DreaMaker XP and the translation from hongfire.
and where i can find the transelated version of the game?

HanzoH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when the game will be out i can ask for translation in english?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*Sarcasm*
Of course, after all translations grows on every tree. >_> Not like you have to put some serious work into it, not at all.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*Sarcasm*
Of course, after all translations grows on every tree. >_> Not like you have to put some serious work into it, not at all.
Ahahahahahahaah well said.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

*Sarcasm*
wessex i absolutely love your work dood.

Quick question for translations in these kind of games, do you understand most of it before relying on translators? or do you rewrite it based on the most accurate context for it? because i would LOVE to help in translations (i have some deep knowledge in redaction and orthography) but japanese ain't my forte.

in most games though, with agth and google translate i can easily understand the true meaning of a phrase, paraphrasing it ain't that hard.

If there is anything i can be of help to any translator in these games ill gladly do it ¿is there a thread or something for such cases? i don't think i've seen one here.

HanzoH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*Sarcasm*
ty for sarcasm

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*Sarcasm*
I laughed at this way harder than I should have

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So does anyone have any info when this will be released beside the fact that early January?
I heard some rumours that he already sent game game to dl site, but if that would be true then it would have already appeared on it.