What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ スケイルガーデン ] 砦のローデス (RJ125552)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [ScaleGarden] Rhode's Fortress

Somebody know is this project alive?
Rhode's Fortress is already release... And had been for a long time.

And for his next game, the dev is know for long period of silence. Plus, "Ments" gave the link for the new work thread 6 comments above yours...

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Don't worry guys, it was one of those annoying "let's get to 15 posts, and fast!" posts, don't pay any more heed to it.
In fact, was almost as pointless as...my current post? lol

vacxy

Reputation score

There are other games with animations similars like this?

Fawn_LW

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry for the "necromancy", I was thinking about after the release of the new scalegarden game and I have some doubts, I would really appreciate if someone could help me. Sorry for bad grammar, not my native language.

1-. Exist uncensor parch for Rhode's Fortress? I was trying to make my version but I dont want to continue if someone else did before.

2-. The "engine" or "combat system" of Rhodes, Sangeki, spin around Sayla 1 and 2 are a "plugin" or DLC for rpgmaker that we can use to create new games with that system? or is original created only for that games? someone knows how to get that system to do a new game? Im interested on the menu system also to make something similar for the clothing.

3-. Is about arts of Rhode, Sangeki and Sayla, someone knows if they use something to do that drawings? I mean if are not 100% from zero and they are using something like templates, I ask about that because their drawings looks like 3D stuff for bodies but with 2D faces (on Salya faces looks also 3D stuff), I am not criticizing, for me they look very organic sometimes and I am interested to know what tools they have used to make them because I want to learn how to do that (my drawings currently looks too "moe" or "anime like").

Thanks

Edit: I dont know if will work that link, only to show a little of what im doing with my own uncensor patch

Last edited:

Fawn_LW

Lurker
Reputation score
well... maybe not much people are interested on that game again xD

but there is my own uncensored patch for Rhode's, sorry if are not too good on some points, also not tested yet
only replace pictures folder

Games lover

Reputation score

Main site:
DLsite Page:

Out!

Brief System Explanation:
The combat system is awesome, as expected of SG.
It expands on the mid-combat stat modification that Sankegi used.

This time, it separates them into two phases - Attacking and Defending

In the Attack phase, you put points into either Damage or Accuracy - You can't do both. You can see that the more you put into one, the lower the other becomes.

In the Defense phase, the same is true for the other stats - Defense and Dodge.

Another difference is that instead of having a Stamina Pool, you gain 5 points every cycle. Each time it's your turn to attack, you'll get 5 points. This stacks with the points left over, allowing you to horde up to 9 points if you play smartly.

The single most major difference, however, is the introduction of Armor Points. Based off the first three fights you do, each person has Armor Points. The goal is to get your opponent's AP down as low as possible, and then hit them hard. Their armor points reset after they're brought to 0, so don't go trying to destroy them in one fell swoop.

Likewise, when you're defending, it's generally wiser to take a few points of HP damage than 50 armor damage. That means that the next turn, your opponent will only have to cut through 10 armor to get to your health, where-as if you just take a few points, they'll half to cut through 60 again.

Now, after you allocate your STR/ACC and DEF/EVA, you'll be brought to a new menu, which is also brand-new - the Skills Menu. The default option here is to just use the points you spent and stab your opponent.

However, there are skills you can get and level up in the game menu(not combat), these are what the other options are.

Concentrate(YES, THEY'RE IN ENGLISH TOO! HURRAH!) increases your ACC by a solid 30% each level you use, like-wise All-Power increases damage by 30%
The skills do the same thing for their defensive counterparts as well. Concentration boosts evasion, and All-Power increases Defense

While these may seem alluring for only 1 stamina point per level use, be warned that you can only use as many stamina points as you have levels in the skill - If you have Lv2 Concentrate, you can only spend 2 points on it. One Lv2 or two Lv1's. Using them means you lose that level until you drink from your waterskin.

Like in the last game, your waterskin only holds three drinks. It can be refilled at wells, or the open jar of water in Rhodes' room.

When on the map, use the Cancel button to bring up a sub-menu - With the options Cancel, Crawl, Drink, and Appeal

Most of these are self-explanatory. Appeal, however, is more of an "Alternate Action" command, sort of like the Examine command in Dragon Quest. You can use it to get alternate dialogue with some characters, but you also use it to carry wounded people over your shoulder, and to interact with some objects, like the mirror in Rhodes' room.

Also, if the one "dungeon" area they include in the demo is how they plan to do the rest of the game, the Cancel Menu will also show you how many enemies are still in the area

Not quite sure what the passives do(Wonder Body increases HP?), and I'm assuming Grand Protect is locked until later in the game.
Iam getting this error when trying to launch the game application on windown 10:
"RGSS-RTP Standard ???????"
can you helpe solve this issue?

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Iam getting this error when trying to launch the game application on windown 10:
"RGSS-RTP Standard ???????"
can you helpe solve this issue?
If you haven't yet (which I bet is the problem) download the RTP for RPG Maker XP. After that, change your computer's locale to Japan/Japanese.

All of the RPG Maker RTPs can be found here:

Same here, but everyone dead and no one can help me?
View attachment 43911
Yeah, we're dead. All of us. Every single one. Oh well, too bad...

Anyway, open the game's Game.ini file using notepad and look for a line that ends like this:
301X.dll or 201X.dll
It will end in 201 or 301 and that X is either an E or a J. So, if it's 301J, change the J to and E. Then save, close the .ini and try running the game. If that doesn't work, or if it's already 301E in the .ini, try changing it to 201E or 201J. Save and close the .ini and then try playing when trying each.