What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ スケイルガーデン ] 砦のローデス (RJ125552)

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Re: [ScaleGarden] Rhode's Fortress

Not true, even if the Demo is on the site, the full game needs to be approved, checked for viruses, etc etc
Basically, Dlsite checks it over to make sure they're sending the legit game before posting it at their daily update time

Saan0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not true, even if the Demo is on the site, the full game needs to be approved, checked for viruses, etc etc
Basically, Dlsite checks it over to make sure they're sending the legit game before posting it at their daily update time
So, you sir, are saying that its not true about the game being already sent to dlsite? Or are you telling me there is hope for this weekend seeing that game?

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, you sir, are saying that its not true about the game being already sent to dlsite? Or are you telling me there is hope for this weekend seeing that game?
Neither. He said how dlsite works so either they are testing it for bugs or they have not yet received it.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Neither. He said how dlsite works so either they are testing it for bugs or they have not yet received it.
This.
Not sure about how ScaleGarden operates, but most devs I've seen will post an update to their blog when they send it in to be fully released

Saan0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This.
Not sure about how ScaleGarden operates, but most devs I've seen will post an update to their blog when they send it in to be fully released
Doubt it since they rarely say anything on the scalegarden site, or is there anyother blog where they put info about the game?

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Doubt it since they rarely say anything on the scalegarden site, or is there anyother blog where they put info about the game?
He generally updates the blog every month and a half, from what I've seen. Sometimes two or three when there's a major update(like the trial being released)

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For the last two games they've posted a release date roughly a week in advance.

Saan0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the last two games they've posted a release date roughly a week in advance.
Yes, you are god damn right... You just crushed all my hope of the game coming out this weekend or this next week even :(

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

He should be updating soon, as its been almost a month and a half since his last update. Unless he's doing something major, then it'll take a bit longer

Saan0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

But in all my honesty, I think Scalegarden dev's should't have put the game to be in early jan if they dont think they are able to deliver it... but thats just my opinion since I REALLY want to play rhodes fortress, looks great.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But in all my honesty, I think Scalegarden dev's should't have put the game to be in early jan if they dont think they are able to deliver it... but thats just my opinion since I REALLY want to play rhodes fortress, looks great.
Don't worry, he won't. If he's not happy with it, we won't see it. That's the best thing about his work. Only 1 of his games ever needed a bug fix all the others was right the first time around.

Saan0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't worry, he won't. If he's not happy with it, we won't see it. That's the best thing about his work. Only 1 of his games ever needed a bug fix all the others was right the first time around.
I know believe that we wont see rhodes fortress this month nor probably next, since "ポケットギャルハンター" too is having problems on the release and the blog says probably late February or early March. So it gives me reason to believe the same will happen to rhodes fortress T.T although Scalegarden dev's said nothing about it yet, I believe you are right they might have found something they didn't like it and now they are Redoing it... Well, lets us wait a bit longer then

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know believe that we wont see rhodes fortress this month nor probably next, since "ポケットギャルハンター" too is having problems on the release and the blog says probably late February or early March. So it gives me reason to believe the same will happen to rhodes fortress T.T although Scalegarden dev's said nothing about it yet, I believe you are right they might have found something they didn't like it and now they are Redoing it... Well, lets us wait a bit longer then
It gives you reason to believe one dev is going to be late because a dev that has absolutely nothing to with 'em is late? lol this isn't like they work in different sectors of the same circle/company.

If Scalegarden can't make his January release date, he'll most likely let us know. And I really hope he's on time since I'll be dedicating a lot of my time to Lighting Returns once it's released in Feb. As of now there's no logical reason to assume it'll be late. And I didn't say or speculate that he might have found someone wrong....I was just saying that if there was something wrong we wouldn't see the game until it was fixed, but he would definitely give us some word if that happened. So in Scalegarden's case no news may just as well be good news.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It gives you reason to believe one dev is going to be late because a dev that has absolutely nothing to with 'em is late? lol this isn't like they work in different sectors of the same circle/company.

If Scalegarden can't make his January release date, he'll most likely let us know. And I really hope he's on time since I'll be dedicating a lot of my time to Lighting Returns once it's released in Feb. As of now there's no logical reason to assume it'll be late. And I didn't say or speculate that he might have found someone wrong....I was just saying that if there was something wrong we wouldn't see the game until it was fixed, but he would definitely give us some word if that happened. So in Scalegarden's case no news may just as well be good news.
actually he did announce that the game will be delayed for one month. he already finished all the data, but has yet to do test play and bug check. so well, guess we gotta wait a month longer.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

where is your source for this? Does he have a twitter account? forum he posts at? Currently the rest of us just know about his website that is very rarely updated

Mullens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where is your source for this? Does he have a twitter account? forum he posts at? Currently the rest of us just know about his website that is very rarely updated

Sad news, indeed, but at least he's pushing for perfection and that's gives me even greater hype!
And remember guys, the game is not suddenly going to be released during February, he always post the exact date of the release in the project page, so just wait until then.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's on his website (more specifically that link on the first page to the project's 'blog' of sort), TODAY (2014/1/13)

.- .

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Sometimes it takes a hard refresh to update the blog, I've noticed.
I'm willing to wait a month for his great work

Saan0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sad news, indeed, but at least he's pushing for perfection and that's gives me even greater hype!
And remember guys, the game is not suddenly going to be released during February, he always post the exact date of the release in the project page, so just wait until then.
So we should be waiting for what? early feb? or probably mid, since he doesn't give much info on that matter, hopefully DLSITE will update the date so that this question is answer

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Yeah, probably sometime next month. He'll probably spend a few weeks playtesting, so hopefully early feb