What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ スケイルガーデン ] 砦のローデス (RJ125552)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [ScaleGarden] Rhode's Fortress

Does this game not work with Applocale? I do not see any text in-game.

Would I have to play with in Japanese Locale to see the text?
I works, I think you need to edit your game.ini file and change your line with library to "Library=RGSS104J.dll". I think there's probably 104E in there or something.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't know that ScaleGarden speaks english as well. Nah, just leave it as appeal, We don't really know where he wants to go with that command, but for sure I love the more active command system and hope we get even more stuff besides appeal, drink and crawl, maybe a masturbation command or something that we can unlock later.

I would be happy if we could whore the character out more, she doesn't seem to get that sexcrazy in "breath of fire and iron" nor "sengoku of gears." Like for example in Arms Devicer or Saki Quest, where you play an outright slut in the end (depending on your playstyle).

Oh, and thanks for the translation. It really helps out in the battles. The only thing I thought of after decrypting was to replace the clothed with the naked sprites and changed variable [3] to 0(naked and shy about it) or 7(naked and showing her tits like its no mans deal) But the naked sprites are pretty bugged in the demo.
I wasn't referring to scalegarden there. I have some guy on another forum that speaks both Japanese and English, so he does some of the translation for me.

Softwind

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I works, I think you need to edit your game.ini file and change your line with library to "Library=RGSS104J.dll". I think there's probably 104E in there or something.
It is "Library=RGSS104J.dll" and still getting no text when running the game, and this is the only game that does it.

Rest of his games works great.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is "Library=RGSS104J.dll" and still getting no text when running the game, and this is the only game that does it.

I have no clue then what's wrong. It has probably something to do with your system locale. Try starting the game using applocale set to Japanese.

samjaza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had the same problem, but i had it with all Japanese rpg maker xp games.
I fixed it by getting a modified RGSS103J.dll file and changing the reference in Game.ini from RGSS104J.dll to RGSS103J.dll

Softwind

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had the same problem, but i had it with all Japanese rpg maker xp games.
I fixed it by getting a modified RGSS103J.dll file and changing the reference in Game.ini from RGSS104J.dll to RGSS103J.dll
Well, I tried that too and it didnt work but I got the text showing up after opening the game with Chinese RPG Maker XP I have installed then saved it.

Now I can see the text so no idea what was causing it thou.

Now maybe I will have easier time getting past the beginning battle.

MrJoeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi !

I didn't expect this demo to be so long (almost 2 hours for me), and so great.
I like the fact that each soldier is named by a letter and an "attribute", the "drinking solider" who's always talking about drinking, "U the nodding soldier", always agreeing by saying "yeah yeah !", R the glutton one, H the horny, ...

And the battle system is really good too, as expected ^^

So, for those who played the demo blindly but who want to know the story, here's a quick summary of what I understood and what I recall from 1-2 days ago :

Rhodes is a princess, but starting today she lives and train in the fort.
Alfred, the blue haired guy, is her childhood friend. We can deduce through the demo he secretly loves her.
There is Gonza, the semi-bald guy, he's the one who will be corrupting Rhodes. The night, he peep on her because she sleeps with the curtains in front of her bed open (you can't do anything about it)
There's also Dean, another soldier (the one sitting on the floor before the first battle with Alfred)

Through the demo, Gonza progressively gropes Rhodes breasts and asks her about her sexual life. She's virgin, was never seen nude by a man and never even kissed once.
On the night where he gropes her in her room after she was masturbating, he doesn't rape her, because although she was defenceless and prepared to be raped, he wants her to trust him being a good guy to be able to continue doing perverted things to her. They both end on the bed but Gonza only plays with her breasts.

Dean and Rhodes fall in love for each other. After the bath in the lake, she can't stop kissing him and often thinks about having sex with him.
She also obtained a private room for him and kissed him on the cheek in front of everyone beforehand, making Gonza jealous of him.

When they go to the city, we learn that it is where Dean was born and he went to see his family. The two people who go see your group are old friends of Dean. When she is groped in the inn during the night, Rhodes thinks even more about having sex with Dean.

Back in the fort, she invites Dean in her room. They kiss for a long time next to the opened window (it is highly probable that Gonza saw it then)
When Dean left, Gonza went to tell Rhodes to go to Dean's room, and that it is important.

After a few explanations, it appears that Dean stole a ring from Rhodes when he was in her room, and Gonza saw him "by chance" when he was leaving the room with the ring. (you can notice you don't have the jewel in your inventory anymore)
Dean declares it was because his sister is sick and he needed money for the medicine, but refuses to have Rhodes covering up the story for him. He will leave the fort by the morning.

Rhodes is heartbroken. The next evening, Gonza takes the opportunity and tells her her relation with Dean was bad, they didn't have sex and didn't know how to kiss well. He proposes her to kiss but she refuses, stating it is a thing only for lovers.
He then wants to see her nude and manages to have her topless, and then make her cum by playing with her breasts. He tries once again to kiss her, and as she refuses to let his tongue enter her mouth he lick her teeth until she gives up and let her tongue touch his.
She then realise it's the best kiss she ever had. She also confess she went to the fort beacause she wanted to find a boyfriend and have sex with him.

She would then let Gonza fuck her but would leave the fort after one night if he really did.

Then, to the office of the captain with a new character, the general Wolf, end of the demo :)

(For those who wants more details on some points, here's a more walkthrough-like version, but almost pointless because too long, too detailed, too confused and only a demo, but I'm stupid) (I started doing it before making the shorter version above)
Rhodes (the girl) is a princess, she decided to go in this fort because life in the city was boring and she wanted to be trained in swordmanship to live exciting things.

It's her first day in the fort, and she's accompagnied by Alfred (the one with blue hair), a childhood friend, he's issued from a family of renowned knights it seems.
On the first day, there's also two soldiers, the one sitting on the ground is Dean, he's slightly flirting with Rhodes and you can later see him in the armory. On the right with the bowl cut is Makkinen, he doesn't seem too happy to talk to Rhodes it seems, you can later see him in the armory too, but with the weapons.
You train with Alfred, then Makkinen.

The night, there's three soldiers talking, one of them is called Gonza. They talk about the princess and her body. Because she sleeps with the curtains open (no matter what you do), Gonza peeps on her in the night, while she sleeps in pink panties an pajamas.

The next day, you do some training with Gonza. Then you go eat with everyone, Gonza touches a bit the left breast of Rhodes, but as she doesn't react, Alfred gets angry.

The three soldiers talk again, the huge breasts of Rhodes are making them fail their training. O and U are saying that Gonza is lucky to have been able to touch the princess' boob, but that he is suicidal. He answers by saying that the lack of reaction by Rhodes will make him do it again, and that Alfred can go f*ck himself.

The next day, Alfred invites Rhodes to see the surroundings of the fort, and to eliminate some beasts that are attacking the people passing by the forest.
After you killed the three hyenas, you find Alfred with a twisted ankle. He was attacked by a bear and you help him go back to the fort.

While walking back, you talk about what happened with Gonza while eating. Alfred can't understand why she didn't react, and she says that while she doesn't like being touched by others, she has to get used to it or she couldn't do many things, like combat training or helping a friend with a twisted ankle to go back to the fort.

Eating again with everyone, they make fun of Alfred and his ankle. While slightly groping Rhodes, Gonza suggests that she takes him the next time.
Dean says that he would like to take her to the lake, with swimsuits (suggesting not wearing them, but just joking)
Gonza says that Dean is not a gentleman, to what Rhodes reply a gentleman does not touch the boobs of a girl, and he would be kind to stop what he is doing.

During the night, the soldiers talk again about Rhodes and her boobs, Gonza declares he will definitely grope them, and he's sure the princess won't react too much.

Morning, you have to talk to the captain of the fort in the oval room and train with the soldiers in the yard. Going back to your room, Gonza wants to fight once again with you because he has a secret technique. Because it is secret, he wants to do the fight outside the fort.
So you go to the south, and as you prepare to fight Gonza he announce he wants a reward if he wins. Rhodes agree, whatever may be the reward. Then Gonza uses his "super secret technique", and fondle Rhodes' breasts. Surprised, she can't react and Gonza declares that the fight already began.

With not a single chance to win, you lose (thanks captain !) As a reward, Gonza fondle her breasts and wants her to tell the others that she lost to him in a fight. He tells her that Alfred died today, shot by an arrow in the ass.
As the groping continues, and tells her about her being raped if she lost in a real battlefield, and judging by her reactions asks her if she is a virgin, and if she ever been seen nude by a man.
By the way, Alfred is not dead, he just has hemorroïds (what a funny guy Gonza)

Night again, three soldiers talk again. Gonza is seriously considering raping Rhodes, but before he invites the two others to a "peeping session".
Too bad for them, the curtains are closed for once. Gonza then goes see the princess, saying she is surely masturbating.

And yes, she is. We learn that she usually do it 2 to 3 times a month, and that she is now masturbating thinking about being raped by Gonza. (or is just evocating what Gonza did earlier, while imagining fucking someone else, didn't well understood)

Almost cumming, someone knock on the door, stopping her just before the climax. It's obviously Gonza, and as she threaten to call someone, he says that he can clearly smell the scent of a woman masturbating embalming the room.
Discovered, she let him enter and decide to open the curtains to ventilate. He doesn't wait to fondle her breasts once again as soon as she is busy opening the curtains.
She tries to calm him by making some tea.

While drinking, he asks her if she ever saw a penis. She remember seeing Alfred's one when they were kids playing in the river.
Gonza makes her notice that the one of an adult is really different, and that she lacks of knowledge about a man, and even sexual knowledge.
He naturally proposes to teach her, because whoever is the "instructor", he would do it for her good, by generosity, and he would take care of her first time.

Embarrassed, she goes by the window. Gonza closes the curtains and plays with her boobs. They then go both on the bed and he continues to fondle, making her moan.
She thinks that if he really wants to rape her, then there is no point to resist. But surprisingly, they don't have sex.

Waking up, she goes talk to Alfred. Today, he has to clean the toilets. Because she wants to avenge herself, she makes Gonza do it.

While the soldiers are training, Dean come to say that the captain wants to see Rhodes.

Talking to him, he says that she has a provocative outfit, walking bare breast on all fours. (confused, but I think he told this, which the princess refuted)
They then organise a tournament to see who is the best soldier. The winner will have a kiss from Rhodes.

Nighttime, soldiers talk. O and U were surprised Gonza actually came to the room, and were even more when Rhodes opened the curtains and had her breasts fondled in her pajamas, and asked what they did when they closed the curtains.
Gonza declares he didn't had his way with Rhodes because she was defenceless but he wants her to trust him, and slowly own her.

Dean won, she let him choose between a private room for him (instead of the barracks) or the kiss on the cheek. He chooses the kiss. In fact, the reward was the room and the kiss.
During the night, she goes see Dean in his new room. After some talk, they go do some nighttime training. Gonza is jealous of Dean who got a kiss (on the cheek) and a private room, and spent time training and talking with the princess.
After some sparring, Dean suggest they both (he and Rhodes) go bath in the lake the next day.

Morning come, you go with Dean to the lake. Too embarrassed to let him see her in her revealing swimsuit, she makes him closes his eyes until she got in the water (but is actually happy to have the opportunity to show it to a man she likes)

After some swimming, they kiss for the first time and Rhodes feels the erection of his lover, and thinks about having sex (because of Gonza) but doesn't say it.

Too lazy to continue, or might as well do a translation >< And it's only the demo, so might be pointless :p (made a shorter version, and a finished one)

In the end, when she is topless with Gonza, she reveals she went to the fort because she wanted to find a boyfriend, and have sex with him.

She would let Gonza fuck her as much as he wants for one night, but if so will leave the fort by the morning.

The demo ends, as stated in the first post, when Rhodes goes to the captain office, and meet Wolf, an old acquaintance of her and her father, a general or something like that.

Last edited:

Mullens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi !

I like the fact that each soldier is named by a letter and an "attribute", the "drinking solider" who's always talking about drinking, "U the nodding soldier", always agreeing by saying "yeah yeah !", R the glutton one, H the horny, ...

So, for those who played the demo blindly but who want to know the story, here's a quick summary of what I understood and what I recall from 1-2 days ago :

Alfred, the blue haired guy, is her childhood friend. We can deduce through the demo he secretly loves her.
There is Gonza, the semi-bald guy, he's the one who will be corrupting Rhodes. The night, he peep on her because she sleeps with the curtains in front of her bed open (you can't do anything about it)
There's also Dean, another soldier (the one sitting on the floor before the first battle with Alfred)

Through the demo, Gonza progressively gropes Rhodes breasts and asks her about her sexual life. She's virgin, was never seen nude by a man and never even kissed once.
On the night where he gropes her in her room after she was masturbating, he doesn't rape her, because although she was defenceless and prepared to be raped, he wants her to trust him being a good guy to be able to continue doing perverted things to her. They both end on the bed but Gonza only plays with her breasts.

Dean and Rhodes fall in love for each other. After the bath in the lake, she can't stop kissing him and often thinks about having sex with him.
She also obtained a private room for him and kissed him on the cheek in front of everyone beforehand, making Gonza jealous of him.

When they go to the city, we learn that it is where Dean was born and he went to see his family. The two people who go see your group are old friends of Dean. When she is groped in the inn during the night, Rhodes thinks even more about having sex with Dean.

Back in the fort, she invites Dean in her room. They kiss for a long time next to the opened window (it is highly probable that Gonza saw it then)
When Dean left, Gonza went to tell Rhodes to go to Dean's room, and that it is important.

After a few explanations, it appears that Dean stole a ring from Rhodes when he was in her room, and Gonza saw him "by chance" when he was leaving the room with the ring. (you can notice you don't have the jewel in your inventory anymore)
Dean declares it was because his sister is sick and he needed money for the medicine, but refuses to have Rhodes covering up the story for him. He will leave the fort by the morning.

Rhodes is heartbroken. The next evening, Gonza takes the opportunity and tells her her relation with Dean was bad, they didn't have sex and didn't know how to kiss well. He proposes her to kiss but she refuses, stating it is a thing only for lovers.
He then wants to see her nude and manages to have her topless, and then make her cum by playing with her breasts. He tries once again to kiss her, and as she refuses to let his tongue enter her mouth he lick her teeth until she gives up and let her tongue touch his.
She then realise it's the best kiss she ever had. She also confess she went to the fort beacause she wanted to find a boyfriend and have sex with him.

She would then let Gonza fuck her but would leave the fort after one night if he really did.

Then, to the office of the captain with a new character, the general Wolf, end of the demo :)

(For those who wants more details on some points, here's a more walkthrough-like version, but almost pointless because too long, too detailed, too confused and only a demo, but I'm stupid) (I started doing it before making the shorter version above)
Rhodes (the girl) is a princess, she decided to go in this fort because life in the city was boring and she wanted to be trained in swordmanship to live exciting things.

It's her first day in the fort, and she's accompagnied by Alfred (the one with blue hair), a childhood friend, he's issued from a family of renowned knights it seems.
On the first day, there's also two soldiers, the one sitting on the ground is Dean, he's slightly flirting with Rhodes and you can later see him in the armory. On the right with the bowl cut is Makkinen, he doesn't seem too happy to talk to Rhodes it seems, you can later see him in the armory too, but with the weapons.

The night, there's three soldiers talking, one of them is called Gonza. They talk about the princess and her body. Because she sleeps with the curtains open (no matter what you do), Gonza peeps on her in the night, while she sleeps in pink panties an pajamas.

The next day, you do some training with Gonza. Then you go eat with everyone, Gonza touches a bit the left breast of Rhodes, but as she doesn't react, Alfred gets angry.

The three soldiers talk again, the huge breasts of Rhodes are making them fail their training. O and U are saying that Gonza is lucky to have been able to touch the princess' boob, but that he is suicidal. He answers by saying that the lack of reaction by Rhodes will make him do it again, and that Alfred can go f*ck himself.

The next day, Alfred invites Rhodes to see the surroundings of the fort, and to eliminate some beasts that are attacking the people passing by the forest.
After you killed the three hyenas, you find Alfred with a twisted ankle. He was attacked by a bear and you help him go back to the fort.

While walking back, you talk about what happened with Gonza while eating. Alfred can't understand why she didn't react, and she says that while she doesn't like being touched by others, she has to get used to it or she couldn't do many things, like combat training or helping a friend with a twisted ankle to go back to the fort.

Eating again with everyone, they make fun of Alfred and his ankle. While slightly groping Rhodes, Gonza suggests that she takes him the next time.
Dean says that he would like to take her to the lake, with swimsuits (suggesting not wearing them, but just joking)
Gonza says that Dean is not a gentleman, to what Rhodes reply a gentleman does not touch the boobs of a girl, and he would be kind to stop what he is doing.

During the night, the soldiers talk again about Rhodes and her boobs, Gonza declares he will definitely grope them, and he's sure the princess won't react too much.

Morning, you have to talk to the captain of the fort in the oval room and train with the soldiers in the yard. Going back to your room, Gonza wants to fight once again with you because he has a secret technique. Because it is secret, he wants to do the fight outside the fort.
So you go to the south, and as you prepare to fight Gonza he announce he wants a reward if he wins. Rhodes agree, whatever may be the reward. Then Gonza uses his "super secret technique", and fondle Rhodes' breasts. Surprised, she can't react and Gonza declares that the fight already began.

With not a single chance to win, you lose (thanks captain !) As a reward, Gonza fondle her breasts and wants her to tell the others that she lost to him in a fight. He tells her that Alfred died today, shot by an arrow in the ass.
As the groping continues, and tells her about her being raped if she lost in a real battlefield, and judging by her reactions asks her if she is a virgin, and if she ever been seen nude by a man.

Night again, three soldiers talk again. Gonza is seriously considering raping Rhodes, but before he invites the two others to a "peeping session".
Too bad for them, the curtains are closed for once. Gonza then goes see the princess, saying she is surely masturbating.

And yes, she is. We learn that she usually do it 2 to 3 times a month, and that she is now masturbating thinking about being raped by Gonza. (or is just evocating what Gonza did earlier, while imagining fucking someone else, didn't well understood)

Almost cumming, someone knock on the door, stopping her just before the climax. It's obviously Gonza, and as she threaten to call someone, he says that he can clearly smell the scent of a woman masturbating embalming the room.
Discovered, she let him enter and decide to open the curtains to ventilate. He doesn't wait to fondle her breasts once again as soon as she is busy opening the curtains.

While drinking, he asks her if she ever saw a penis. She remember seeing Alfred's one when they were kids playing in the river.
Gonza makes her notice that the one of an adult is really different, and that she lacks of knowledge about a man, and even sexual knowledge.
He naturally proposes to teach her, because whoever is the "instructor", he would do it for her good, by generosity, and he would take care of her first time.

Embarrassed, she goes by the window. Gonza closes the curtains and plays with her boobs. They then go both on the bed and he continues to fondle, making her moan.
She thinks that if he really wants to rape her, then there is no point to resist. But surprisingly, they don't have sex.

Waking up, she goes talk to Alfred. Today, he has to clean the toilets. Because she wants to avenge herself, she makes Gonza do it.

While the soldiers are training, Dean come to say that the captain wants to see Rhodes.

Talking to him, he says that she has a provocative outfit, walking bare breast on all fours. (confused, but I think he told this, which the princess refuted)
They then organise a tournament to see who is the best soldier. The winner will have a kiss from Rhodes.

Nighttime, soldiers talk. O and U were surprised Gonza actually came to the room, and were even more when Rhodes opened the curtains and had her breasts fondled in her pajamas, and asked what they did when they closed the curtains.
Gonza declares he didn't had his way with Rhodes because she was defenceless but he wants her to trust him, and slowly own her.

Dean won, she let him choose between a private room for him (instead of the barracks) or the kiss on the cheek. He chooses the kiss. In fact, the reward was the room and the kiss.
During the night, she goes see Dean in his new room. After some talk, they go do some nighttime training. Gonza is jealous of Dean who got a kiss (on the cheek) and a private room, and spent time training and talking with the princess.
After some sparring, Dean suggest they both (he and Rhodes) go bath in the lake the next day.

Morning come, you go with Dean to the lake. Too embarrassed to let him see her in her revealing swimsuit, she makes him closes his eyes until she got in the water (but is actually happy to have the opportunity to show it to a man she likes)

After some swimming, they kiss for the first time and Rhodes feels the erection of his lover, and thinks about having sex (because of Gonza) but doesn't say it.

Too lazy to continue, or might as well do a translation >< And it's only the demo, so might be pointless :p (made a shorter version, and a finished one)

In the end, when she is topless with Gonza, she reveals she went to the fort because she wanted to find a boyfriend, and have sex with him.

She would let Gonza fuck her as much as he wants for one night, but if so will leave the fort by the morning.

The demo ends, as stated in the first post, when Rhodes goes to the captain office, and meet Wolf, an old acquaintance of her and her father, a general or something like that.
Very good work, mate!

I didn't catch that Dean stole her ring, though that Gonza was making something up.

Anyways, can't wait till I whore Rhode everywhere! :)

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hi !

Holy shit! Thanks for the explanation of the story. I thought it was actually more complex than that for some reason lol. Rhodes seems like she's going to be more easily corrupted than our last couple heroines XD.

I'm really looking forward to this game. The battle system took me a while to figure out, but once you learn it, it's actually quite good for these types of games. I'm not a fan of Rhodes' character design as I liked her predecessor better; however, she started to grow on me as I played the demo. The drinking, crawling, and swimming features were nice too ^^

swilliam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi !

Even if you win the fight against Gonza and his secret technique he still "wins" the fight. Its not impossible to win(did it the first time), so I was a bit suprised when she still lost and I didnt get anything for it :(

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Even if you win the fight against Gonza and his secret technique he still "wins" the fight. Its not impossible to win(did it the first time), so I was a bit suprised when she still lost and I didnt get anything for it :(
Sadly it is no Final Fantasy 7/8/9 where you get a reward for winning an unwinnable battle =/
God, I would sell my soul to have a good FF again

Last edited:

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I liked the first iteration of this character's design. It looked better and also looked like it would have more options for when she would take off her clothes.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

looked like it would have more options for when she would take off her clothes.
This, definitely. That's one thing that I'm worried for, is that there'll be a lack of semi-nude options for Rhodes' main outfit.
This might be justified by having multiple outfits, which will hopefully make up for it.

Scale hasn't disappointed me thus far, so I have hope. Just a little worried

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's a shame he didn't stick to his of Rhodes. She had longer hair (always a plus for me) and beared a slight resemblance to her predecessors in his previous games. Maybe that's why he went with such a drastic change to her after what seemed like a year of developing her first design. The newest iteration of Rhodes looks far different from the main heroines in his previous projects.

Her main attire looked better as well with the jacket and white gloves. Perhaps he felt that the jacket would get in the way of the battle and groping scenes? I have no clue. Regardless, I still have high hopes for this game because everything he has done so far has been gold.

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's a shame he didn't stick to his of Rhodes. She had longer hair (always a plus for me) and beared a slight resemblance to her predecessors in his previous games. Maybe that's why he went with such a drastic change to her after what seemed like a year of developing her first design. The newest iteration of Rhodes looks far different from the main heroines in his previous projects.

Her main attire looked better as well with the jacket and white gloves. Perhaps he felt that the jacket would get in the way of the battle and groping scenes? I have no clue. Regardless, I still have high hopes for this game because everything he has done so far has been gold.
I totally agree with the initial design. I really liked the open long-sleeve half-top with the buttoned collar she had on over her corset (not sure what you would call that kind of top). Also I'm a big fan of fingerless gloves. Unfortunately he decided to remove both of those things, which made me really sad. Not that I hate what she's wearing in the final design.

Would be nice if during the game we get new clothing for her to wear. Hopefully more than just a different coloured pantie like in the previous games.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Perhaps he'll make her original outfit as one you get later in the game. [/wishfulthinking]

Asarok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome, this is the main reason im still lurking around here.
Scale Garden games are just the best.
All im wishing for is that this one holds a " nude mode " for the lategame.
The second game was close, the third game had just a nice *boobs fall out of jacket * animation, but thats it.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Honestly, the third game had a full-nude mode if you played at night.
Sadly no exhibitionist streaking, though

Lapin555

Reputation score

Did someone find optional events?
I've just found a little one. Before the end of the demo, when you have to see the captain, you can go kiss Gonza with "appeal" but that's all..

Asarok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Honestly, the third game had a full-nude mode if you played at night.
Sadly no exhibitionist streaking, though
True, but it was reaally limited.
I want the full AllArea-allthetimePowa :D