What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ スケイルガーデン ] 砦のローデス (RJ125552)

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [ScaleGarden] Rhode's Fortress

Is the demo over when you meet the guy who keeps visiting you at night and rapes you and the black guy with the green/red clothing in the first guys office?
The door is locked and i get an information, but can't read japanese

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Yes. That's the end of the demo, I've included a screenshot of it in the first post

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So is there no actually Sex in this game?best I got was a boob grab

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Yeah, that's all for now

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have you played SG's other games? If so, it's gonna be the same concept. If not, I'll advise you to play them before this one.

SG games aren't straight to the sex type of game, the heroine slowly gets more and more sexual until it leads to sex. Usually starts with groping and kissing until she whoever finally makes her climax from it, then moves on to fingering, then finally moves on to sex. And usually be then you're over 25% through the game.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Scgarden games all have the same pattern. The "harasser" slowly does perverted acts that slowly escalate such as fondling breasts which escalate to fingering. Also they make the heroine do more perverted acts as the game continues such as taking away different articles of clothing away starting off with a couple buttons to taking away their panties.

The slow pacing of this game really makes it different from the other games where they just jump straight into all out sex.

Also I think the games are fun because of the battle system and also I like how the antagonist think of different plots to make the heroine accept more perverted actions.

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score

From the size of the trial I bet this game is gonna be bigger than the past games. The new functions are also interesting like the swimming and crawling feature, and from checking the game's files it seems there's also a peeing option which can only be done in the main game. It's also nice that he added other clothing(swimsuits, a thong) like from the 2nd game, the best we could get from the 3rd was a different colored panty. I just hope there will be more H-scenes this time than his previous games. Anyways, I cant wait for this game to get released.:D

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Yeah. I like to believe ScaleGarden is a developer that will reintroduce aspects of a game that he takes out if his audience doesn't like the removal of it. Such as the clothing and such. The crawling was also something he removed from his third game, I believe. Also swimming.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

wooo! 2 more months!

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here are some of the pictures from this game that weren't translated now translated.

Instructions: After you extract your rgssad file copy/paste Graphics folder into game folder and overwrite.

Sample:

Last edited:

GreatOni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally!
I was still checking scalegardens site almost every day.
The demo is nice so far .. this will be a must buy.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here are some of the pictures from this game that weren't translated now translated.

Instructions: After you extract your rgssad file copy/paste Graphics folder into game folder and overwrite.

Sample:

How do I extract that file then?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

interesting translation.. says you can appeal to people "and objects"... o_O
Now that makes you wonder....

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, it's more like appealing to a single person or appealing to everyone nearby. For instance, using appeal on the solider will give a personal affect while using appeal on the window in your room will give an affect to anyone outside.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I just think "Appeal" is apretty bad translation, from the demo it is more like "examine" Even though it gives you quite some appealing angles of her :D
But yeah, I won't spoil anything, but going through the game files there are some appealing "objects" too..
Someone said that you are even able to pee (Which sounds reasonable after seeing her drinking) but I haven't found anything yet.
Would also be nice to be able to drink from other things then just her bottle *wink*

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just think "Appeal" is apretty bad translation, from the demo it is more like "examine" Even though it gives you quite some appealing angles of her :D
But yeah, I won't spoil anything, but going through the game files there are some appealing "objects" too..
Someone said that you are even able to pee (Which sounds reasonable after seeing her drinking) but I haven't found anything yet.
Would also be nice to be able to drink from other things then just her bottle *wink*
Well it was translated by a person that speaks Japanese and English. I can change it and upload it again, just say what should it say instead of appeal.

How do I extract that file then?
google for All decrypt or download it from here

. -- i hope you figure out how it works.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well it was translated by a person that speaks Japanese and English. I can change it and upload it again, just say what should it say instead of appeal.

google for All decrypt or download it from here

. -- i hope you figure out how it works.
Thanks i got it working just fine.

How would one go about translating the text then?
kinda curious.

Last edited:

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Didn't know that ScaleGarden speaks english as well. Nah, just leave it as appeal, We don't really know where he wants to go with that command, but for sure I love the more active command system and hope we get even more stuff besides appeal, drink and crawl, maybe a masturbation command or something that we can unlock later.

I would be happy if we could whore the character out more, she doesn't seem to get that sexcrazy in "breath of fire and iron" nor "sengoku of gears." Like for example in Arms Devicer or Saki Quest, where you play an outright slut in the end (depending on your playstyle).

Oh, and thanks for the translation. It really helps out in the battles. The only thing I thought of after decrypting was to replace the clothed with the naked sprites and changed variable [3] to 0(naked and shy about it) or 7(naked and showing her tits like its no mans deal) But the naked sprites are pretty bugged in the demo.

Softwind

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does this game not work with Applocale? I do not see any text in-game.

Would I have to play with in Japanese Locale to see the text?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks i got it working just fine.

How would one go about translating the text then?
kinda curious.
You need to download RPG MAKER XP program, generate "Game.rxproj" file with "all decrypt" program or using the rpg maker XP (i won't go into detail), then just copy/paste that file into the game folder and double click it.

If you did everything right rpg maker will start and load all resource files where you can change whatever you want.

This might sound complicated but it's really simple once you do it yourself.

Once you opened it then you need to edit events and scripts to find the text. After that you translate the text, put it back in instead of japanese text, fix so there's no overlay and save it.

Again it might sound complicated but it's easy. If i knew Japanese i would translate it myself but being stupid as I am, I can only ask some1 to translate then edit it.

Last edited: