What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ スケイルガーデン ] 砦のローデス (RJ125552)

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [ScaleGarden] Rhode's Fortress

Beat the game. Not sure if I unlocked all the cgs though. There don't seem to be many sadly.
Could you throw up your save,

And indeed, there isnt as much CG as anticipated. Or at least compared to the previous games.

NeoJET

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Beat the game. Not sure if I unlocked all the cgs though. There don't seem to be many sadly.
Already cleared? Man, you're so fast. There are 3 passive skills need 3 different books to unlock, could you tell us when and where we can get those books?

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Could you throw up your save,

And indeed, there isnt as much CG as anticipated. Or at least compared to the previous games.
Yeah, but a good half of them seem to be animated, not just the groping

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't run on Japanese locale right now so the text is invisible. What are you supposed to do with the man that can't get up in the forest? I've tried just about everything and only get few dialogue screens and a sound with nothing happening.
You use the escape key and then hit the arrow up or down key to use Appeal or so. It will make you help him walk back to town.

Jas0n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im having font inssues i can't see the text of this game would anyone be kind to know which font this game is using? i have extracted and etc. still can't find it anywhere T_T

edit: hrm after searching "Font" i thought i was the only one with the issue, turns out it isn't xD reading up on the information "derp" sorry for wasting a space

Last edited:

ZEROYMAR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I BEAT THIS GAME(ALL CG)

BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO SHARE

WHO CAN TEACH ME,THANKS

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You use the escape key and then hit the arrow up or down key to use Appeal or so. It will make you help him walk back to town.
Thanks a bunch. I hadn't even realized the esc key had a function like that.

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

im having font inssues i can't see the text of this game would anyone be kind to know which font this game is using? i have extracted and etc. still can't find it anywhere T_T

edit: hrm after searching "Font" i thought i was the only one with the issue, turns out it isn't xD reading up on the information "derp" sorry for wasting a space
What exactly is going on? If the font is coming up as blocks or blank maybe you need to download the rpg maker program thats commonly mentioned

If its something else then my bad.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Beat the game with all the scenes.

Ehh...this game is really on rails compared to the previous ones. There isn't much to do in a larger environment and not many side quests. It's all just main story with some random scenes thrown in. Definitely a step down compared to the previous title. It was probably already expected when we found out the CG count was worse than before, but still...

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you have problem with text, change inside game.ini library file to 103J. If u're missing 103J download it from and put it inside game directory.

Also he's the link for some of the pictures that aren't translated. I did it for the trial but it works also in full game.

There are few pictures that aren't translated, but I'm gonna do those later and reupload. With this only enemy names arent translated when in combat.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Usually to compensate quantity with quality you would need much better quality if you lower quantity. SCGarden was already around the top in quality wise even before this game. So with lowering the quantity there was no way they could counter balance it with quality.

And so, fans will be a bit disappointed.

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow.. I was hyped when the trial got released with all these new features, but now that it's out with the reduced CGs was kind of disappointing. The fact that it took him a long time to finish development and the even larger file size than previous games added to that disappointment. Out of the mentioned 18, there are only 12 events(CGs including the variations including masturbation and blowjobs) that actually involve sex with the heroine, the rest are just the stripping, groping, kissing and etc. It's kind of a huge step down his past games even though it now has animated scenes. I wouldn't have minded if it didn't have animated scenes and took a lot more time to develop further and release as long as it had the same amount of CGs and events like his previous games, but if it had both then I wouldn't be complaining now..

The fact that it didn't have any anal and dp scenes(sorry these are just some of my fetishes :D) also added to my disappointment since his previous games all had these and was kind of expecting to see 2 or 3, but that's just my opinion. I wish people giving him feedback point out these things so the next time he makes his next game he'd consider these. The game just felt it was rushed and it kinda lacked a lot, but I guess that's why he reduced the price.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there seriously no paizuri CG? Given her gigantic breasts it was the scene I was looking forward to the most.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there seriously no paizuri CG? Given her gigantic breasts it was the scene I was looking forward to the most.
No Paizuri, no (real) Group, not even Anal once. 2 Blowjobs, One Scene with a Blowjob and a Fuck at the same time (can't put my finger on it, but the scene lacks something) and a scene where she gets fucked by someone while a lot of other dudes bukkake her. Oh, and a few of normal sex. Also you can use the toilets now... That's the game. It really did not have the diversity of his former games.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This is how I am when playing that game,can't even get past the first fight lol

I dont understand that combat system,since I dont have any knowledge on japanese language...Guess i will have to wait for a save...

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I dont understand that combat system,since I dont have any knowledge on japanese language...Guess i will have to wait for a save...
Download the translated screens in the previous page, and either install them in the game, or just compare them with the screens in the actual game. Then, you'll be able to tell what the combat commands do/are. It's easy that way.

Plus, this game is mostly about the various events that happen through the story. I like it. If you just want the CGs, you're missing out on what this game is about. But... that's just my opinion.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ScaleGarden and Yosino really pisssed me off this year. Not that I'm complaining, but both circles took 2 years to make a product worse than their last... idk what's going on. People always feel like the games need to consistently get better, but I just feel like if they stayed the same people would be just fine with that. Even Torotoro Resistance made MGQ3 filled with weird, creepy-looking angels that made up for 70% of the game's monsters, making that worse than MGQ2. I just hope eclipseworks doesn't follow this same trend or all the great hallmarks will be taken down a notch. :(

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was waiting for this, too. I'll just have to play it and make my mind up about it myself. In the demo, I was utterly, utterly confused by the battle system. The one he used in Sangeki was much more usable and easy to understand. I felt this time he went for complexity instead of a "Jump in and think a bit. You'll get the hang of it quickly". The demo battle guy had a kind of "I don't care how much damage you think you're going to do. It says 56P there and you could kill me with that, but fuck you, I'm gonna take it down to between 3 and 10, if you can even hit me. Because fuck you, that's why." thing going on.

Personally I like that fact that he's making things harder and changing the the heroine substantially from game to game, though it does seem that large, jiggling PhysX boobs are a specialty. No bad thing, but the "bloop" sound in Sangeki made me laugh more than a few times ^^
Well, that is after I got over the "Boobs don't go bloop!" phase.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

At least you're not in the phase "I go Bloop with my mouth when i touch boobs", that would be worrysome.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

The combat seemed somewhat easier to me even without translations.

First round is attack

First option is higher accuracy > lower damage
2nd option more damage > lower accuracy

the next box shows you how much accuracy/damage you will do, and at the very top is a sort of defense rating ( for instance 60)

next turn would be defense
first option guard -> lowers damage taken
2nd option evade -> higher chance evade

unlike the previous games, the combat system tells you (with a slight bit of randomness) exactly how much damage you will be taking or damage you will be doing which i like, it takes the guessing of when to do a strong attack and when to defend as much.

If your using a translation tool, before each fight it pretty much tells you when you should buff defense/evade and go for a full attack, like every 2 turns or 3.