What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ スケイルガーデン ] 砦のローデス (RJ125552)

MichelleK2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ScaleGarden] Rhode's Fortress

For those that asked for the save...

I have to say, I'm really, really disappointed with the game - considering both Sangeki (or Senkagi, whatevr) and the other one with the readhead in blue are two of my favorites.

Almost no scenes, and the ones it have are really basic.
Thad's sad.

xoxo

Attachments

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for not responding to anyone. I went to bed right after beating the game. Also I have no clue at how to get anything honestly. I just ran around randomly until a new event happened and then progressed.
About the game though. It's battle system was honestly quite tedious. It was fun for a few battles, but then just became a chore to get through enemies. There are not that many scenes in this game and they can all be obtained easily with little to no trying at all unlike previous games. The giant ogre and cave ratman are the only 2 you can accidentally miss I think. You have to lose to them and neither of them result in a game over.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In Wolf's (the black dude) room during the day, you can choose to give one of his soldiers a blowjob. This doesn't seem to be counted as a 'normal' event, in that it isn't part of the recollection room and there isn't a map made specifically for it, so are there any others like this?

haladar5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So yeah. I am glad I didn't pay for this game. While it was great for a number of reasons, it was incredibly short with very limited cg that even the limited animated cg couldnt distract from. The scenes that were in the game were great however. It's such a mix of high and lows. Really wish there were more options for teasing/sex with other individuals with different text like the other games. The one nice thing was it was much easier than the most recent game because like someone else said in here, the battle system is fun but after a while it's just tedious and annoying. Especially since you can't really go gungho all the time and do loads of damage.

One question though for those that beat it. Did you find a way to open that chest in the bottom of the dungeon? or how to open the gate to the zombie dudes?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow ... look at all previous post showing disappointment ...
maybe it will be better if someone have full translation for this ?
(I'm not so sure tough after reading all those comment) :eek:

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This is turning out to be a sad year for RPGmaker games. :(

Save us ILL

haladar5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wow ... look at all previous post showing disappointment ...
maybe it will be better if someone have full translation for this ?
(I'm not so sure tough after reading all those comment) :eek:
Don't get me wrong the game is great! Great quality. The text is hot and the art is way better than before. It's just after 2 years it's lacking in comparison to it's predecessors. I highly recommend the game. Rat and Cyclops scenes are awesome especially to repeat because the dialogue changes

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1 really great game very clearly.
2 unfortunately a little too short. XD

khrk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Honestly, I'm quite disappointed with this game too. His earlier games had twice as much scenes each and they were much hotter than ones in this.

For some reason his art gets better with each game, but quality on all other fronts is slowly declining.
Combined with 2 year wait and a silly overcomplicated combat system for a hentai game made me glad that save was already posted.

This game would be fine if this was his first game, but after seiren harp, hi to tetsu no buresu and sangeki of gear it just feels so... lacking.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

the problem is not only that the author shortened the scenes, most of the "hardcore" elements of the game are gone too, like the secrets bosses on sangeki that are not only well spread in the map, they are stronger than the last boss, and alongside a pervert who plays h-games, im also a gamer, and the gameplay in this game is not as enjoyable as is other games,i like the new combat system, although its flaw comes when facing weaker as fuck enemies and having to spend a minute to kill it, i like the story, that is the only aspect alongside the art, that is improving, however, removing elements that made his other games great is not a step forward in developing, i still bought this, and i still will buy his games, this is more like a really honest feedback than a stoning.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Sooo... here I was all excited, cause I started to play this game and then I decided to come here and share my thoughts of rejoice, only to read the dreadful posts I just read and lose all my interest on the game...
Why have the great circles lost their marvellous way on rpg games? x.x

haladar5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wouldn't let all the negative feedback deter anyone. The game is great still. Especially if you like his other works it's a step above the typical hrpg that gets pooped out every month. Just had a lot of hype that wasn't fulfilled for those who really liked his older stuff. I still plan to pay for this work because after all I want to see another one.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I want to see another one.
that is what feedback is all about, if you haven't played his other games, you will find this game really good (if you like the battle system, even better) and is better tham most of the crappy things that are being released now, but i feel that we have not seen the best of scalegarden yet :D

haladar5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really wouldn't mind if they just added stuff to Rhodes story line. I like her a lot in this one. I kinda would like to see more monsteresque fuckable things. Anywho hope everyone enjoyd the game and tries the others too!

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I did play his old games and I loved them for the plot that was behind the scenes... I also loved how he manage to improve his art and rpg system on his way up, but with these replies it's like he just focused on making the graphics fancy and somewhat...

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I m playing the game yet so i cant have a full opinion ,so i if somebody can help me ,this is my save game ,can anybody give me a clue?or help?:)

Attachments

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you have problem with text, change inside game.ini library file to 103J. If u're missing 103J download it from and put it inside game directory.
Thanks man, you saved my life >.<

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It took me awhile to figure (AFTER winning some almost impossible battles) that in a battle system after confirming AP of attack/defense you can choose unlockable skills with up/down and that some numbers during battle doesn't mean anything - only improtant is a prognosed damage and hit/evade %. It was definitely less user friendly, but afterwards battles started be more fun challenges (and sometimes you can oneshot or almost oneshot your opponent by further buffing with 3points skill your strong/desperate attack). You need to drink water/honey if you want to use skills with more enemies.

Still for some boses you need a proper equipment such as:
- books for buffs against various types of opponents - the fortress pre- and after Wolf
- an earing increasing evade (SE part of a water dungeon - that before goblins)
- a sabre and a better defense gear - near the golden skull - a skeleton dungeon (as far as I rememeber - penultimate floor)
- a gauntlet (increasing your damage) - after dueling one of soldiers
- a fire necklace (increasing damage + defence) - defeat optional boss - the red skeleton (not so easy) to get a key for a treasure chest on a last floor of a skeleton dungeon.

Too bad that you can equip only one accesory :/

For easy experience (to unlock all needed skills) you train in a forest killing bears for whooping 55 skill points/each. After you equip the evade earing (probably antimonster passive skill is usefull too) you can defeat them even with a crappy gear in an easy but a long battle. You just need to repeatedly use a standard attack with 1AP and evading with 4AP.

As for my opinion I'd say that we have a whiplash after too much hype. I'd be glad to see a version with some added elements, but it's still a rather hot story (more in a NTR vein - Rhode start with Alfred - her servant/childhood friend).

Last edited:

AsakimDW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

crawl action is not used in any event.... :confused: