What's new

ACT [StudioTurn] Female Warrior Aomi / 女戦士アオミ (RE152407) (RJ152407)

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [StudioTurn] 女戦士アオミ 2D H-ARPG

You have to re-extract the game files to preserve the correct filenames.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone please either,

A) Tell me how to unzip the file in a Japanese Locale (and yes, I have AppLocale, the option is not showing up.) and how to patch it?

or B) link an already patch version of the game please.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1. Download and install 32-bit version (last I checked 64-bit versions were not compatible) of 7-zip or other unpacker of your choice.
2. Use AppLocale/Locale Emulator/etc. to start file manager of said unpacker.
3. Inside unpacker's file manager browse to, open and decompress archive.
Still, for some unknown reason, this doesn't always work - as a backup, I use virtual machine with XP configured for Japanese locale - this works all the time.

AppLocale was generating errors in this game for me, so use Locale Emulator or something else to start the game.

Reactions: JAB

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've searched the thread but I can't find anything; the chest in your house, to the left of the bed; what does it do?
From what I can tell it's something to do with difficulty, the bottom option seems to make me take a lot less damage.
And the top option turn off the H option shrine thing.
Difficulty, maybe? From top to bottom:
"Master"
"Gamer"
"Holiday"
"Quick"

Too many kanji, so I can't read the descriptions. I think Master mentions acquiring something from midbosses and teases that something might happen if you collect all of those things?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I got RGSS-RTP Standard not found...which RPG maker should I get? :(

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thank you good sir, it's working fine now! :D
You're welcome... but out of curiosity - which game version are you using? Unpatched 1.0 doesn't require RTP...

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

You're welcome... but out of curiosity - which game version are you using? Unpatched 1.0 doesn't require RTP...
:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Val'Jean

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Still can't get it to work... tried everything. Can someone just make a gallery or a video with all the stuff please? Would love a walkthrough!

TopHatCat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm strange... the game runs fine for the most part, but it seems like afew of the backgrounds are missing. Anyone got a full .zip download they could share?

(Language for non-unicode programs is set to Japanese so shouldn't have any trouble running/having kanji named files?)

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have any working mega links?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

And I still can't get this game to run due to an "AUDIO/SE" error. I've tried extracting the zip with apploc winRAR, patching it with jap locale, and running it with apploc. Yet the problem persists and the game just crashes/exits. The sound files and se files are fine, the kanji are good, not scrambled. And, yes, I give up.. Seems like an interesting game tho'

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"modded"... no wonder it needs RTP, thanks for the info

And I still can't get this game to run due to an "AUDIO/SE" error. I've tried extracting the zip with apploc winRAR, patching it with jap locale, and running it with apploc. Yet the problem persists and the game just crashes/exits. The sound files and se files are fine, the kanji are good, not scrambled. And, yes, I give up.. Seems like an interesting game tho'
And again... AppLocale may not work with this game, so use Locale Emulator or something else. Oh, and this is RM game :p.

Last edited by a moderator:

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Never use applocale. It's completely out of use, because it dedicates your computer to Satan. Please spread the word regarding this.

peabody

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

holy shit i got the damn thing to work i downloaded the mega link on the first page and the modded one neither of them worked proper alone but when i moved and replaced everything from one to the other it works fine now hope this works for someone else to :)

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score

holy shit i got the damn thing to work i downloaded the mega link on the first page and the modded one neither of them worked proper alone but when i moved and replaced everything from one to the other it works fine now hope this works for someone else to :)
how did you do it?:eek: