What's new

ACT [StudioTurn] Female Warrior Aomi / 女戦士アオミ (RE152407) (RJ152407)

j.other

Reputation score
Is there a way to re fight bosses when you completed the game?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry for necro-ing, but anyone has a complete save file with all gallery unlocked? :D
Edit: Why I can't turn the H into ON? It's always shown as OFF :(
Edit 2: And naturally, after I asked this, I found it and wondering like an idiot why I didn't found it the first time.

Last edited:

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i mean, since this has been bumped...game is a great gem, i'd recommend it. come back to it occasionally for two choice H scenes, but they're all animated excellently. as a game it's also pretty competent. give it a go if you missed out.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I wish this got a sequel. Better gallery, new enemies, new bosses, new scenes and a new area. Could make another 3 before they'd get tedious.

But sadly, Japanese circles eventually do one of the following:

-Put out one amazing title before disappearing from existence forever.
-Put out one amazing title and never bring about a sequel despite its success.
-Make really bad Rpgmaker/platformer titles. I know the artist for this title's been roped into doing both of them.
-Master 2D animated pixel art, but rather than focus on their talent they must IMMEDIATELY spec into 3D for some reason.
-Make some decent titles but they're put out every 2-5 years.

pstone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for necro-ing, but anyone has a complete save file with all gallery unlocked? :D
Edit: Why I can't turn the H into ON? It's always shown as OFF :(
Edit 2: And naturally, after I asked this, I found it and wondering like an idiot why I didn't found it the first time.
Here is what I have. I just checked and the gallery should be complete.

Attachments

syuuik123

Reputation score
Re: [StudioTurn] 女戦士アオミ 2D H-ARPG

Link:

This is the 1.02 version. I've noticed that the mega links are down. Enjoy!
The link is down. can you please re-upload it?

Last edited by a moderator:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Dead links in thread have been removed. Further requests for a re-upload will be treated as linkbegging.

terry4000

Reputation score
Do not multipost. Official warning.
i got the game but there is no data file so henever i try to save data it crashes, what can i do

i have tried beating the whole game in one go but it still takes long and i really think there should be a better solution to this

there is no need to clarify but ill do it anyway, my game lacks the data file and thus i cannot save my game because there is no file to store the data, so instead the game crashes.
is there a version of the game with the data file installed or maybe a way for me to make it myself

OH NEVERMIND, i tried the save data file above sent by pstone and it worked, thank you guys

it didnt function as a finished game file for me but it works as a file to store data in

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Better delete your multi posts and merge then as one if you don't want to suffer at the hand of a moderator.