What's new

ACT [StudioTurn] Female Warrior Aomi / 女戦士アオミ (RE152407) (RJ152407)

rakgi1

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [StudioTurn] 女戦士アオミ 2D H-ARPG

Techromancer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also I reuploaded the original link, as it got taken down I guess? It's back up on the first page.

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

whats the password to the zip?

Barinade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ugh, the patch fixed one problem but now somethings missing or misnamed in the SE folder.

Attachments

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have used the patch
I have used applocale
I have used K lite as encoder
I have give my prayers to cthulhu
but....

Looks like the AUDIO/SE problem keeps there and i will canot play that amazing look game, fuck this shit men

and thanks for the ones taht help =)

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, the game doesn't offer as much variety as it looks like. Many animations are recycled, there are little to no sound effects, and it frequently crashes randomly. The animations are well done, but I don't think they're worth the trouble quite honestly.

damonkiller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone got problem with SE Audio

you must download in Mega [at previous page] dont use download with Zip file because name was same when file in zip.
use Standard download delete all se bgm file forder and paste them in there

must help

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have used the patch
I have used applocale
I have used K lite as encoder
I have give my prayers to cthulhu
but....

Looks like the AUDIO/SE problem keeps there and i will canot play that amazing look game, fuck this shit men

and thanks for the ones taht help =)
Posted it in previous page:
AppLocale didn't work for me either - Locale Emulator works fine though.
If downloaded archive is in zip format use AppLocale or Locale Emulator to decompress it (launch 7zip, WinRar or whatever you're using AppLocale or Locale Emulator).

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Could anybody give a translation to what all the items in the store do?

I know the dagger weapon for 1000G is worthless because it only has an ammo stock of 50.
I can't read kanji, so these aren't translations but my trial & error results. Here's the whole item screen:

8 slots on the upper-left: bosses you defeated (story progress)

Upper-right: The usual rpg stats (the katakana, "Aomi", is her name), money, and an empty slot.
Red Key: Opens all red treasure chests.

Weapons:
-Stick (attack *0.8, experience +400%)
-Sword (attack *1.2)
-Katana (attack *0.5, attack speed +9)
-Butcher Knife (attack *1.5, attack speed -2)
-Sword with spikes/hooks? (attack *0.6, hits a random number of times. I've seen this thing hit 6 times at once, it's very random but devastating)
-Angel Blade (attack *4, attack speed +1)

Armors:
-Nuigurumi / Stuffed toy (?, move speed -1. It has some kind of damage-related special effect, judging by kana?)
-Bronze Gauntlet (defense +15)
-Silver Gauntlet (defense +30)
-Gold Gauntlet (defense +50)
-Red Line Gaultlet (defense +75)
-Angel Ring (defense +99, maybe a special effect?)

Accessories:
-Red Shoes (move speed +1, can be equipped twice if you have 2 pairs)
-Bracelet (allows you to jump on your enemies without getting harmed)
-Golden Circlet (attack speed +1, can be equipped twice if you have it twice)
-B Button (double jump, can be equipped twice for triple jump if you have it twice)
-Trick Star (randomly turns your hits into double hits)
-Treasure Chest (enemy item drops become more common. Can be equipped twice for guaranteed item drops.)
-Prism (exp +30%)
-Orb (exp +60%)
-Coin (money +30%)
-Water bottle (money +60%)
-Monolith / Kill Enemy (randomly instakills your enemy. Basically a low chance of hitting for 9999 damage)
-Purple Card / Avoid Enemy (randomly nullifies damage)

Items:
-Apple (heals 25% hp, max 9)
-Blue Potion (heals 50% hp, max 4)
-Red Potion (heals 75% hp, max 2)
-Meat (heals 100% hp, max 1)
-Blue Ball (I think this auto-revives you once when you die)
-Pudding (sets your health to twice your max health. The extra health past your maximum is temporary and will be lost when you get damaged)

Subweapons:
-Throwing Knife (rapidly throw knives, max 50 and refills on save/heal points. Very powerful, but ammo drains quickly)
-Waterdrop-shaped stone (stops time, max 3, does not refill, has to be bought 1 by 1.)
-Yoyo (circle a yoyo around you, can double-hit, max 20 and refills on save/heal points.)
-Book (teleport back to your home, endless)
-Stone Hammer (just like a Castlevania axe subweapon, double-hit, max 30 and refills on save/heal points.)
-Torch (passive, lets you see almost the whole room in darkness)

Secrets & Tips:
-In the forest, there is an area where you can exit to the left, even if there are no arrows. Red chest here, iirc.
-The western shop has a basement. Jump over the brick wall on the upper-left. I think the red key is hidden here.
-Angel Blade / Angel Ring are very expensive. Make sure to have money+30% and money+60% equipped while fighting enemies that drop a lot of money, like bosses and frogs.
-Some enemies drop items. Treasure chests from plant girls, +hp from bees, +attack from the the humans with an eye patch, +level from giant frog things. It may be that only the enemies in the final area drop items.
-The Monolith is hidden in the cave, same room as where you find a switch. Triple Jump required.
-Make sure to have a torch while exploring in the darkness. There are various chests hidden in a way that you probably won't find them without the torch.
-After defeating all 8 bosses, visit your home.
-You may want to equip Triple Jump before fighting the final boss.

Last edited:

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

there's no moan sounds on this game??? or i just did not extracted this properly?

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Altair and Damonkiller (and others) ty so much for trying helping me with this shit, but looks like i cant open it properly or something, I think im a little dumb xD.
I have tried downloading it normaly (Without zip) and changing the BGM and SE folder for the normal mega downloaded files.
I have tried to unzip it with applocale but it dont let me do it (or at least i dont know how to do it)
Of course i have used the patch, and when i use it, the error message changes and appear the
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=19476&d=1430647908 one
Thanks for the help guys but looks im fucked

bobjoebob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Altair and Damonkiller (and others) ty so much for trying helping me with this shit, but looks like i cant open it properly or something, I think im a little dumb xD.
I have tried downloading it normaly (Without zip) and changing the BGM and SE folder for the normal mega downloaded files.
I have tried to unzip it with applocale but it dont let me do it (or at least i dont know how to do it)
Of course i have used the patch, and when i use it, the error message changes and appear the one
Thanks for the help guys but looks im fucked
I was having issues running the game till I did the following:

There is a pinned topic in this forum for "Frequently asked questions and tech issues", go in there and open the spoiler for "playing non-English games" - you need to set your region to japan (which will then prompt you to restart your computer) once restarted, you can extract the game and run it.

Alternatively, you can try the locale emulator: (not 100% certain this will work for extracting, but it let me re-run the game)[google "locale emulator" and grab the one from github)
You gotta download it and run "LEInstaller" then "LEGUI" - you should then be able to right click on stuff to run them under JPN locale, for example the zip file or the game.exe

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have done it too, japanese languaje pack, and try to extract it then, but it still not working

Sorry for my bad english

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmm...an RPG maker game that's actually interesting for more than 15 minutes...imagine that.

:)

The fat guy and the toad are my favorite, so you'll be seeing a lot more of them. They're a tad bit harder to kill too....should probably use your save if you've already started playing.

Added some sound among other stuff as well. Hope you like it.

Cabbie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game caught me so off guard that I bought it.

It's is actually...fucking decent. Like every DLsite game should at least try to reach to this standard. Sure it's tile sets is shit and it could use more animations...but its core mechanics at least FEEL competent.

Adult games still have a long way to go...espcially in western development, but it nice to be impressed for once.

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank for the save!

Last edited:

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I am stuck in the cave. Should I riun the wall? If so with what means?
skeith, can you clarify this issue. In your very detailed description (thanks a lot for it) I did not find tips of how to overwhelm that damned wall :confused:

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the game!

Last edited:

lewd_aa

Not a car
Reputation score

i seem to be stuck on this level. i can't jump out of the pit. any suggestions? imgur com/a/gaeQP

it seems like this is the same problem as this:
I am stuck in the cave. Should I riun the wall? If so with what means?
skeith, can you clarify this issue. In your very detailed description (thanks a lot for it) I did not find tips of how to overwhelm that damned wall :confused:

Last edited: