What's new

ACT [StudioTurn] Female Warrior Aomi / 女戦士アオミ (RE152407) (RJ152407)

OP
Morkor

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [StudioTurn] 女戦士アオミ 2D H-ARPG

The Developer is aware of the wfxaudio.dll issue and hopefully will have a patch out later today for it.
Patch is now out:

Just extract it, run aomi_sabun.exe and then give it the directory to where you installed the game.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Patch is now out:

Just extract it, run aomi_sabun.exe and then give it the directory to where you installed the game.
Awesome that fixed it for me, thanks :)

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Patch is now out:

Thx. for the fix, it works great now, :)

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Man im tired of this problem, i got it in some games, can someone help please? i think its for the japanese language. But i have opened it with applocale, i dont know what to do =(

hllp://imageshack.com/a/img537/3816/Xc2CPA.png

Sorry for my bad english, and ty for help

killerbee858

Reputation score

mega.co.nz/#!SJRRUI4T!c0tCNdJoxB_k98-VUk5JDrusMEt7MRABGxEWo-2VHLs
My save. I didn't get all the items, but I am pretty sure I got all the scenes. You only need to go into the house and use the bookshelf for sprites. Bed for the CG.

Not sure if there is any way to refight bosses, because usually the bosses background+pose added greatly to the sprites(I.E. Giant woman, and voyeur girl)

Reputation score

Seems there was a secret Path in 1 of the stores if you jump on the rock and fall Left theres another store at the bottomwith the key to open red chest is also there

Save Has All items and Scenes

Attachments

Last edited:

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Man im tired of this problem, i got it in some games, can someone help please? i think its for the japanese language. But i have opened it with applocale, i dont know what to do =(

hllp://imageshack.com/a/img537/3816/Xc2CPA.png

Sorry for my bad english, and ty for help
1. Stop using imageshack, switch to imgur or puush.
2. If the exe of the game is in moonrunes then change it for something understandable, for example 'game.exe', do the same with the folder where the game is.
3. Since the error is about the audio, it might be a codec problem. Do you have K-lite codec pack installed?

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No i haven`t got it i will try it, i dont know cant use imageshack, sorry

and thanks for answer

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

HCG complete, but haven't yet to unlock red chest, dunno how to do it

Also the game actually has hard mode that unlocks additional drop and crazy drops, you can access 4 different modes in the house chest, 1st one is the hardest and you can't have H animation while at it

Attachments

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Zooming gallery, Speed up/down option plus rewinding. i wish those features were in every ACT/RoR. aside from that there isn't enough animations, and the animations were really nice. Futanari and tentacles is almost everything i ask for.
7/10

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can double-jump over the side wall inside the shop (the one on the left of the house) and there's a red key there, this allows you to open red chests in the same way you open normal chests (hit them)

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1. Stop using imageshack, switch to imgur or puush.
2. If the exe of the game is in moonrunes then change it for something understandable, for example 'game.exe', do the same with the folder where the game is.
3. Since the error is about the audio, it might be a codec problem. Do you have K-lite codec pack installed?
I have the same error message as Sorrow. The directories all have correct names and there's no problem in the installing/patching process and to be scrupulous i have even tried extracting with and without applocale. It's also the first time that i have this kind of problem with audio files and i should have all the correct codecs as i have the CCCP which has always worked fine for all kinds of audio files so i'm confused as to what could be the problem. Is it possible that it's allergic to applocale or CCCP? Does it work for you, other applocale and CCCP users in this thread?

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have the same error message as Sorrow. The directories all have correct names and there's no problem in the installing/patching process and to be scrupulous i have even tried extracting with and without applocale. It's also the first time that i have this kind of problem with audio files and i should have all the correct codecs as i have the CCCP which has always worked fine for all kinds of audio files so i'm confused as to what could be the problem. Is it possible that it's allergic to applocale or CCCP? Does it work for you, other applocale and CCCP users in this thread?
AppLocale didn't work for me either - Locale Emulator works fine though.
On another note - author has my highest respect for making game like this in RGP Maker XP.

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any idea on how to use double jump?
Or do you need an item for that?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Any idea on how to use double jump?
Or do you need an item for that?
Equip the accessory that looks like a white gamepad button to add +1 jump.

I think you can get a second one later on and have triple jump, even.

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

Could anybody give a translation to what all the items in the store do?

I know the dagger weapon for 1000G is worthless because it only has an ammo stock of 50.

kalebon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ah crap, the audio file names are scrambled. and before you ask windows 7 can only change languages if it is the ultimate version.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

+1 for pretty awesome animations and animation options. Indeed every game with animations should include speed/zoom/loop options. The game itself isn't that difficult since you have infinite lives. The only gripe I have is that the main way of finding out where to go next involves finding the place that kills you the slowest. But that's probably just because I can't read Japanese well. Sooooo.

rakgi1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a working link? The one on page one doesn't work anymore.