What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Sierra Lee] The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 12/18]

Great game. love it.

right now im on tablet so firmat will be messy.

since i dont have internet im doing my 4th playtrough right now in less than 2 weeks lol.

just noticed that i couldnt get the orgy on simons route blegh. guess i should make constant saves this time.

i have noticed some things on simons route tough.

which i cant write here because its freaking hard on a tablet D:

anyways awesome project. will look for a way to support

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks, glad you're enjoying it! I'll look forward to your commentary when you're not on a tablet, I guess. ^-^

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The newest version is out for backers. It includes the completed scene replay system, plus a large number of other changes listed here:

Public release will be out in a week!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

honestly, the new update feels tiny.

There's plenty of back-end stuff like better save-files and the like, but for players there's like half a quest.

Go to the queen's house, talk to everyone a couple of times, then head into the city and talk to the priestess.

This feels like the only update to have it's playtime measured in minutes rather than hours.

That said, I do understand why. Options menues and stuff like that don't come from nowhere.

As for the replay system, I must have missed that, i'll have to go looking for it.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

In the past I waited longer than usual to release a full plot section along with the backend updates, but that meant a long period without a release, which always makes people unhappy. Since the next logical piece of the game was the reunion (which isn't long), I decided to release this section. Sorry that it didn't work for you.

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

honestly, the new update feels tiny.

There's plenty of back-end stuff like better save-files and the like, but for players there's like half a quest.

Go to the queen's house, talk to everyone a couple of times, then head into the city and talk to the priestess.

This feels like the only update to have it's playtime measured in minutes rather than hours.

That said, I do understand why. Options menues and stuff like that don't come from nowhere.

As for the replay system, I must have missed that, i'll have to go looking for it.
Well this is also a part of game development tho, you sadly cant always have the linear plot progression with scenes. Sometimes you have to invest a ton of work for stuff people are not generally interested in, but are vital for the future game progression.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If anything, i think this update will be a perfect opportunity to start playing fresh from the beginning, and do a nothing-missed-run playthrough! ;)

Dyne306

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anything, i think this update will be a perfect opportunity to start playing fresh from the beginning, and do a nothing-missed-run playthrough! ;)
totally agreed, my current save doesn't have the cure. but would be nice to redo everything again

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 1/22]

Version 0.15.2 is here, enjoy!

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Let the conquest begin!! :D

totally agreed, my current save doesn't have the cure. but would be nice to redo everything again
If you're interested, a few post above i had posted the sure-way to get Aka's Cure,
This is my self-compiled guide for 0.14.X segment for absolutely obtaining Aka's cure even let say you did very poorly in past segments (absolute disadvantages in hidden variables factors):
Click on the blue arrow beside the idname for shortcut to aforementioned post.

Last edited:

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yay!

So, just to make sure, the very last thing you're supposed to do in this version is to speak to Sarai right? Or is it one of those versions where you have the open world at the end but no exact goal? (basically Noxian Nights style)

In any case, happy to return to some linearity heh.
The reunion scene felt really nice, and that music added to the scene alot. Gotta give you props for writing that orgy scene, it was really good! I found it kinda funny how Nalili had to wait for so long while the others not only had an orgy but also slept after it.

Balia seems interesting, I was kinda worried that we'd be getting random harem members here and there - and tbh when we actually took her in Yara's route it felt way too fast - but I'm glad to see Simon didn't just sex her up immediately.

And lastly, When the Empress spoke of her immortality and how incomplete she was, I honestly didn't think about Simon's situation. That was sad... but you probably have some plan for it considering we already know of a few certain individuals who live a long life.

PS: Should I even be adding spoiler tags? I don't see anyone else doing it.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I haven't played for a bit, because I was bitten by a bug (that I'm sure is now fixed) on my 3rd restart and lost heart. Can you improve "relations" with your "daughter" yet?

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So, just to make sure, the very last thing you're supposed to do in this version is to speak to Sarai right? Or is it one of those versions where you have the open world at the end but no exact goal? (basically Noxian Nights style)
If the quest objectives are green, you'll be able to advance immediately next update. Whether or not you do any of the rest is up to you. Glad you liked the reunion! ^-^

I haven't played for a bit, because I was bitten by a bug (that I'm sure is now fixed) on my 3rd restart and lost heart. Can you improve "relations" with your "daughter" yet?
Not yet, sorry. That one is a slow burn.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Version 0.15.0 [1/15/15]
- Reunion chapter of the game.
- Four new plot sex scenes, three new affection sex scenes.
- See here for a full list of changes, as many new features were added.

Safe to say you meant 1/15/16?

Keep up the good work

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

are the sex scense only text or are ther also pictures

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Text. There are plans for pictures to be included but nothing concrete so far. At least that I know of.

zombieparrot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The text instead of pictures works because of Sierra's writing chops. I for one don't really miss pictures.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The next update for this game is a complex one, with too much content for one month. My patrons voted for this update to be split into two, like Stineford was, which means that there will be a public update in about a week.

Meanwhile, a teaser of what patrons are currently playing...

This update finally takes us to the city of Ardford:

It's time for all the political subplots to come to a head at the summit:

And you'll also have a whole new wave of investments to play with:

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The next update for this game is a complex one, with too much content for one month. My patrons voted for this update to be split into two, like Stineford was, which means that there will be a public update in about a week.

Meanwhile, a teaser of what patrons are currently playing...

This update finally takes us to the city of Ardford:
I like the look of this town. Gives a medievil sort of feeling. The birds are a nice touch, is that a new thing you added in the engine or was it already a thing with the RPG maker?