What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Sierra Lee] The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This update is still in beta; see the blog post for more information:

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm always updating supporters on Patreon, but I didn't want to leave everyone else following the game in the dark for so long, so I have made a Patreon post public:

More information (and fanart!) at the link, but basically I think it would be fastest and best for the game overall if I did one bigger update instead of two smaller ones. Please look forward to it!

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm always updating supporters on Patreon, but I didn't want to leave everyone else following the game in the dark for so long, so I have made a Patreon post public:

More information (and fanart!) at the link, but basically I think it would be fastest and best for the game overall if I did one bigger update instead of two smaller ones. Please look forward to it!
The link is a bit screwed up. It reads like it links to Patreon, but the actual link goes to your blog, but at the same time seems to be linking to your post like you are trying to edit it? So it wants me to sign in if I click the link, where as if I just use your normal blog link in your signature I can go there normally and see the latest post.

This post:

Which leads to this Patreon post: