What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Sierra Lee] The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 12/18]

Havn't played for a bit, were any h- graphics added in scenes?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i thought i had did everything perfectly this time, but i can't
get into the magic defense room for aka's cure

on my last try i got into the room but couldnt get every ability. this is kinda pissing me off. and i know there's enough time for it as i had to use up 4 days for basically nothing cuz i ran out of important things to do

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Havn't played for a bit, were any h- graphics added in scenes?
No, not yet.
But if this sufficient for you, next release will have some sprite sex animation.

You're not actually holding on playing this just because it doesn't have any H-Graphic i hope, cuz you're totally missing out, unless you're not really cool with lots of expositions.

i thought i had did everything perfectly this time, but i can't
get into the magic defense room for aka's cure

on my last try i got into the room but couldnt get every ability. this is kinda pissing me off. and i know there's enough time for it as i had to use up 4 days for basically nothing cuz i ran out of important things to do
The true challenge of this segment is exactly that. Get everything you feel more important and miss everything you think less important. It was intentional that casual player cannot get everything. If you want to absolutely get everything, you need some super detailed guide/walkthrough (which i don't know already exist or not), and maybe a need for some restart-playing.

Last edited:
OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I really didn't intend for it to be this laborious a section. :/

I may have designed it poorly, since obviously I'm only human, but here's my quick guide for the section:
1) Seek out unique one time events, don't waste time on repeatable things.
2) Do preparatory actions first, like training and reading.
3) Interacting with Esthera and Nalili is always good (providing you don't upset them via your dialogue choices). Temporary negatives will be offset by positives later.
4) Most events have very generous windows, so don't do a full sweep of the areas unless you're out of things to do.

I don't know that this would get you all the potential benefits, but I hope it will help some people have an easier time of it. If you follow #1 and #2, you can amble through this section and get much of what's there.

Dyne306

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I may have designed it poorly, since obviously I'm only human, but here's my quick guide for the section:
1) Seek out unique one time events, don't waste time on repeatable things.
2) Do preparatory actions first, like training and reading.
3) Interacting with Esthera and Nalili is always good (providing you don't upset them via your dialogue choices). Temporary negatives will be offset by positives later.
4) Most events have very generous windows, so don't do a full sweep of the areas unless you're out of things to do.

I don't know that this would get you all the potential benefits, but I hope it will help some people have an easier time of it. If you follow #1 and #2, you can amble through this section and get much of what's there.
I thought this section was great since there is an over abundance of things to do. So it makes replaying the section far more enjoyable. I wish the exploration of the city would be more extensive but hey as you say. Only human and still I like this path more then Yarra's path which feels more railroaded which is kinda a bummer but story wise I think it's fairly solid. But that's just personal opinion, I can't wait till the final product but I will keep playing as well. =D

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i dont need to restart my game. i have enough starting affection to get into the room. i just dont know which choices to pick to make empress happy

Dyne306

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i dont need to restart my game. i have enough starting affection to get into the room. i just dont know which choices to pick to make empress happy
It's easy. Follow her instructions and don't be a ass to her and she'll like you more. Until the daughter then you are kinda on your own since I'm not going to spoil the fun =D

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't worry man, for me, everything's cool!

With how abundant things i can look for in this release, even though it was a chore and require some trial-and-error, it's all GOOD! :D

It's easy. Follow her instructions and don't be a ass to her and she'll like you more. Until the daughter then you are kinda on your own since I'm not going to spoil the fun =D
I'm pretty sure, most of the skits that matter with the Empress is actually after the Nalili's introduction.

Dyne306

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really? I found some of it was before her daughter's entrance but most of it is from after the intro. I don't remember it was late last night when I finished the section O.O memory is kinda groggy

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh god damn it. i missed one of the conversations with her very early in the section. that's probably what locked me out.

i gotta say this section is easily my least favorite so far if for no other reason than it's a god damn nightmare for a perfectionist like me

Last edited:

Dyne306

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you wont spoil the fun cuz you dont know lol

i shoulda wrote down the choices i picked. cuz obviously the ones i picked on my most recent run were wrong.
LOL, good point. =D Still, fighting with Simon in this part makes it almost too easy.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

LOL, good point. =D Still, fighting with Simon in this part makes it almost too easy.
What level is your Simon? Mine's 30.
Well, all the battles in this segment are more or less are designed with Nalili in mind, with her still low level stat and all.

My usual strategy is to quickly buffs Nalili with her "Combat Masturbation" twice, that way she didn't get killed as fast and actually deliver good damage output.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i found a better guide, so i'd sooner just link to the damn thing. now i have to redo the FUCKING THING AGAIN

Last edited:

Dyne306

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What level is your Simon? Mine's 30.
Well, all the battles in this segment are more or less are designed with Nalili in mind, with her still low level stat and all.

My usual strategy is to quickly buffs Nalili with her "Combat Masturbation" twice, that way she didn't get killed as fast and actually deliver good damage output.
My Simon is lvl 29, depending on which skill can wreak most enemies. I do the same with Nalili as well buff twice. What armor are you using on her? I've been having good defense with her using either the princess armor or the combat bikini (i think that's what it's called) but her magic defense is lacking so maybe a slinky dress might be better since she also evades after you buff her once. Also equipped a tower shield that I had lying around in inventory to really make her like a wall.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My Simon is lvl 29, depending on which skill can wreak most enemies. I do the same with Nalili as well buff twice. What armor are you using on her? I've been having good defense with her using either the princess armor or the combat bikini (i think that's what it's called) but her magic defense is lacking so maybe a slinky dress might be better since she also evades after you buff her once. Also equipped a tower shield that I had lying around in inventory to really make her like a wall.
I only ever use Precise Strike and Commanding Presence in this segment with Simon, He's just that OP! :D
Ah, yes. I equipped Nalili with Sexy Lingerie and instead of Tower Shield i just give her Iron Shield, Tower Shield is good, but the AGI penalty is not in my liking.

There's some blunder in my earlier post that i want to correct:
The fifth event i wrote for Nalili's discipline is wrong, the correct one is:
When Simon told her that everyone already knows she's a Princess.

so, here's a step by step guide for getting everything: it's not optimized for efficiency as i dont know exactly what effects half the stuff does, i just listed everything i did. guarantees you'll get everything. with a bit of extra work that's proably for nothing.
Those are good schedule Selius!
But i must say this for everyone, Selius's schedule is a good reference, but it still misses some events. If you're that person who wants and must see every things there is, then you have to do some improvisations.

Last edited:

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well technically, it's not. If anything, this section reminds me of those secret levels in some games where you enter and you have the chance to get tons of exp or gold or anything that you would normally not get this easily.

So infact, this is a "bonus" section on top of a story section where you can get so many of Simon's abilities without a hassle.

Something else I noticed concerning the story.
Yarra managed to resist the Incubus King, and individual who has one of the largest shards. Yarra has also black hair (I see why you wanted the change back when you did) and we learn that black haired succubus's are usually Elites. Yarra is also 25 years old (is the wiki stuff official?) and we learn from the library girl that 25 is the age where succubus's start feeling a decline in their sexual power? And it's basically been almost a year since Simon met her. So... Yarra is special isn't she? Simon's getting all them special succubus's isn't he?

Last edited:
OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Something else I noticed concerning the story.
Yarra managed to resist the Incubus King, and individual who has one of the largest shards. Yarra has also black hair (I see why you wanted the change back when you did) and we learn that black haired succubus's are usually Elites. Yarra is also 25 years old (is the wiki stuff official?) and we learn from the library girl that 25 is the age where succubus's start feeling a decline in their sexual power? And it's basically been almost a year since Simon met her. So... Yarra is special isn't she? Simon's getting all them special succubus's isn't he?
You've noticed a lot of the right details, but that's not quite the conclusion I was going for. If you learned those facts on Simon's route, during the reunion Simon will bring them up with Yarra and you'll find out some more about her. It's more a character thing than her being special.

I don't run the wiki, so I can't vouch for everything, but they always ask me for ages whenever there's a new character, so those are canon.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You've noticed a lot of the right details, but that's not quite the conclusion I was going for. If you learned those facts on Simon's route, during the reunion Simon will bring them up with Yarra and you'll find out some more about her. It's more a character thing than her being special.

I don't run the wiki, so I can't vouch for everything, but they always ask me for ages whenever there's a new character, so those are canon.
Oh nice! Those little details are always good concerning storytelling.

Speaking of age, I hope Riala's doing ok. :(

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While it wouldn't have any effect in this case, please note that I can't guarantee your game will work properly if you're editing.

I just locked my HP Value.
Unless the game crashes when you win because it's supposed to be totally impossible, it usually doesn't cause problems.

As for Aka's cure... I guess i need to spend less time doing paperwork and more time talking to the empress. I kinda ignored her in favour of everything else.

Got the dream scene and saw her scene outside the vault, but that was it.

If that's not even half her total happiness value then I guess I need to do more.

Gotta find a way to boost my mental/physical stats as high as I need to for all her moves and talk to her enough to unlock the good stuff.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is my self-compiled guide for 0.14.X segment for absolutely obtaining Aka's cure even let say you did very poorly in past segments (absolute disadvantages in hidden variables factors):

You have to do (This list may not be ordered chronologically):

-Say Hello to Chaya.
-Don't ask for Chaya's Body.
-Reply with "My Pleasure" with Empress.
-Talk with Chaya, whenever she ask for help with Empress errand, accept/offer her help, she needs help twice.
-But, when she appear in your room and ask your help about escaping, say "No".
---To make her appear in your room, always help her before and wait for 40+ days.
-Sleep after 10+ days to trigger event, after that talk to Empress, choose "...".
-Talk to Empress after some days, choose "Tell".
---There is a bug that doesn't let you trigger any more chit-chat with Empress after the one above, so i decided to not include those chit-chats here.
-Try to enter Nalili's room before she's officially introduced, and don't choose to ask "What's up there?".
-When Nalili's is mature enough, Empress will be present in front of Nalili's room, talk to Empress.
-Find all the missing workers.
-When the Empress is still in the Gathering, enter the succubus meeting in a room at the left side of the Office.
-After 90+ days, meet the Empress at the Basement Vault (It's on the same level with the dungeon, it looks like a Gate guarded by two succubus).
-At the climax of smuggling trouble, choose "Enslave".
-Do not win the battle against the Elite Succubus in the Arena without Dominate Skill Learned.

After you did everything above, you should gather at least the MINIMUM amount of Empress's Happiness required to enter the Magic Defense Room and get Aka's Cure. I recommend you to quickly go get the cure before you accidentally or unknowingly reduce the Empress's Happiness below the requirement.

P.S. Except things i told you to not DO above, i actually pretty sure there aren't any event that will reduce the Empress's Happiness, so don't be afraid doing something else in the meantime.

Last edited: