What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

I download Kuromaru_plus but he is really too easy to beat! Where can I change his health?

Thanks by advance!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Don't really understand anas moves, just when I think I have what buttons I need to hit for what, it doesnt work, then I just mash things til the position changes

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I just let the AI do the moves, since a lot of these rapists have complicated shit goin' on.

Cept for the Minotaur... The AI doesn't know how to rape with him. :\

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

AI does not know how to use Minotaur, it will only do 2 of his grabs but not the ground sex. As for the movelist for ana2 and Minotaur, I'll put it up in a bit

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

As for the movelist for ana2 and Minotaur, I'll put it up in a bit
Yay! Thank you! I've been working on the moves for them and so far I've figured out that for Ana2, you can't press anything (I mean you can, but it won't do anything) untill the current combo finishes, then it's basically 1 move assigned to each button so it's not hard to grasp.

Minotaur.... I had the old one figured out, but the new one is completely different, not really any similarities at all except that he looks about the same and the AI still doesn't know how to rape with him, only kill.

Which makes for some nice fighting, but bad fapping.

Unless you LIKE watching girls get punched in the face/stomach. I mean if that turns you on then each to its' own I guess.

By the way, do you have a movelist for that pink guy... shikimaru or whatever his name his? I've found about 3 rape moves, but I'm not sure if there's more...

Oh and by the way again, there is another version of Tendril (again) that you do not have. It removes her panties and makes her rapeable, so she can do more then rape, she can BE raped! For the win!

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

you're right about ana2, there is one button assigned to each rape move. After you execute a rape move to start (like forward X), you use 1 bar of special gauge to do another after by pressing a single button at anytime during the current rape move. I would put a description of each button but I think it's easier (and more fun) to experiment and find out XD.

Minotaur rape movelist (as far as I know):
-back,down,forward X (opponent needs to be in air then press either X,Y,A,or B;raises pink bar aka "love bar" on the right side of screen)
-back,down,forward Y (then press either X,Y,A, or B;raises love bar)
-down,down Y (opponent must be on the floor,then press X,Y,A,B;raises love bar; initiate sex positions with down,forward B when love bar is high enough;during sex, press X,Y,A,B for different positions and to continue with sex)
Note: for some strange reason, the first 2 moves don't work all the time but these are the commands i use and they seem to be correct but idk. Also, during the sex attack on the ground, you have to press one of the buttons or the same button after a certain number of hits, like 5 hits in the first speed, then 8 in second speed

I wish i knew how to change the AI of Minotaur to do rape attacks, but unless a professional does it, we're out of luck.

I haven't heard of that Tendril u stated but I'll be looking thx for the info.

I'll keep updating when I find more arousing attacks and better ways to execute them.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I found that version of Tendril in one of your links; the bilingual forum. Here's a thread link. Nude Tendril is at the bottom.

Direct download link;

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

thx before hand but i think i already have it seeing how old the thread is (sept. 16) but i'll try it anyways. thx again cuz maybe i deleated it

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

For those who have difficulty to play with Minautor:

I've found it on .

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Well the version I had before was rather simple; I had figured it out entirely on my own. It was as simple as;

(while they are on ground)
down, forward, B to jump on them
(after jumping on them)
A,B,X,Y are all different "love meter" attacks
Z then A,B,X or Y will rape. Love meter not required.

At any time you can use C to fade the love meter to grey. If it is faded, minotaur will not "finish" the girl, simply looping the 3rd stage of rape, and no matter how long you leave him, on any stage, the girl will never resist. Press C again to re-colour the love meter and finish the girl.

Also the "extra" button or whatever it's called (I believe the key itself is defaulted to SHIFT) will toggle the minotaur's transparency between normal and transparent.

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

Minotaur with a Double Rape attack video and download link below:

PS: I haven't even tested it yet so I don't know how to do that particular attack yet.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It happens when you use the cowgirl position in his fuck moves

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

no one have arcana heart hentai character? xD

where do all of you usually download your character?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

no one have arcana heart hentai character? xD

where do all of you usually download your character?
I download my characters from all the sites linked here that have characters available for download.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

It happens when you use the cowgirl position in his fuck moves
And that would be how? Honestly, I'm having way too much trouble than I should be with Minotaur.

chromo1418

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi i have seen a Video on YouTube and now i wanted to know, if that is also possible in the game.
Here is the link:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hi i have seen a Video on YouTube and now i wanted to know, if that is also possible in the game.
Here is the link:
Yes, yes it is indeed possible.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Oh hey... it's the hinanjo board :x

Unno why you're only linking to the image board though, the uploader tends to be a lot better, providing of course, you can type in moonspeak...
And could you please tell me where that uploader is? I can type moonspeak, and my skill is not bad (enough to understand your sign, at least)

btw, in case someone missed it (like me), has been released. So, if you guys are still interested in that perverted eyeball....
I know I do.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And could you please tell me where that uploader is? I can type moonspeak, and my skill is not bad (enough to understand your sign, at least)

btw, in case someone missed it (like me), has been released. So, if you guys are still interested in that perverted eyeball....
I know I do.
Ah yeah, but the artist has stated that this kuromaru will only work flawlessly with characters from his own website. Others will display strangely.

Status
Not open for further replies.