Not open for further replies.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

The board requires you to be registered and logged in to view this forum.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Customize the controls. First thing you do is head to options.

Or do you mean you can't even scroll through the menu?

Rin Umiko

Reputation score
New chars

I bear bad news

And who, as far as I can tell, is only compatible with the above Kai
Also, from.... I don't know, and from KoF, who are well compatible with Kuromaru, except for no finisher.
And . You'll understand once you fight her.
Last but not least, it seems that that guy has just completed his two new chars, and from Strip Fighter 4. I'm examining them now (pun intended)

My months of lurking around the image board really paid off.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: New chars

I bear bad news

And who, as far as I can tell, is only compatible with the above Kai
Also, from.... I don't know, and from KoF, who are well compatible with Kuromaru, except for no finisher.
And . You'll understand once you fight her.
Last but not least, it seems that that guy has just completed his two new chars, and from Strip Fighter 4. I'm examining them now (pun intended)

My months of lurking around the image board really paid off.
This just goes to show that you can never lurk enough.
Back from Dragon Age for a moment to take a fapping break.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Rape Monsters by Jeffry. This is a 4-in-1 monster team, with the bee, slime, plant and succubus girls from Ryonasaga/RyonaRPG

And another version of ana, this one is more tentacle-oriented than the original

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

Man, i think i should shed some light on this topic since I know so much about it and feel guilty about not contributing to it at all:

First, I'll give some links and some info on each:

This is blnt041's Megavideo profile, it contains some of the most updated videos on mugen hentai. It also has a link to his 4shared account (personal website) containing most of the characters that are worth getting (including the new Iroha, Kuromaru_Plus2, and Milkymai)

This is Alcnx's blog, it contains some good characters and links to other sites (though most of them suck). Some characters here are Bulleta (no panties), Tbonne, and Minotaur (if you don't know who this is, i feel sorry for you,no offence, and just ask me if you want to know, I'll tell you everything)

Note: You may need to say your above 18.I forgot what this place is exactly, but it's where most of the other sites get their characters from. Most threads in this forum are in Spanish, so just go to something like Yahoo Babelfish or Google Translate (though Spanish isn't too hard to follow and there are a lot of links so you don't need to read). The site is bilingual, everyone there understands English so post if you have questions. This is also my favorite site so hurry up and get there. I also found the new Tendril here (Tendril2, I'll give a link if i find it again)

This is the M.U.G.E.N Imageboard, it contains a lot of character requests that are usually answered. This was my first site and it gave me a link to the others so it's still a good site in my opinion.

This is a "Moonspeak" site that only contains images, but no links. Go here just for some good looks at unfinished projects.

As for those who don't know about the Kuromaru rival, "Minotaur," here's a facinating video of him doing his "business"

Also, if you want just about the whole package of updated mugen hentai at its best (or you're just very lazy), just download my version here:

(but beware, it's over 900MB when extracted from the 414MB .rar file, it has all the things listed above like Tendril2, Iroha, Kasumi WP (new), Kai, Roper, two new versions of Geoniko, Ana2, 3 versions of Athena, Bulleta, Minotaur (updated with more complicated attacks but some better ones also, and I have movelist if needed), Dragon (only Minotaur compatible), 4 different versions of Kuromaru and the first one does a special Final Absorber animation with Angel, Nude Tifa, Haruhi, etc...)I also has some extra characters that i couldn't put in cause i only have 60 character slots so check the character folder.

And, if anyone EVER needs help on stuff like adding characters, stages, screenpacks, character slots, etc... (just not music cause i don't know that yet) just ask me anytime and i hope all this info helps since this is my first time contributing to this wonderful place where i get all my hentai games from instead of just lurking.

And some images i collected that are nice to look at

Wrath

Lurker
Reputation score

Good sir,
plus rep for you...

out of curiosity, how often to they update their material?

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

Things are usually updated everyday (in terms of posts) but characters and stages are like every week or two.

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Man, i think i should shed some light on this topic since I know so much about it and feel guilty about not contributing to it at all:

First, I'll give some links and some info on each:

This is blnt041's Megavideo profile, it contains some of the most updated videos on mugen hentai. It also has a link to his 4shared account (personal website) containing most of the characters that are worth getting (including the new Iroha, Kuromaru_Plus2, and Milkymai)

This is Alcnx's blog, it contains some good characters and links to other sites (though most of them suck). Some characters here are Bulleta (no panties), Tbonne, and Minotaur (if you don't know who this is, i feel sorry for you,no offence, and just ask me if you want to know, I'll tell you everything)

Note: You may need to say your above 18.I forgot what this place is exactly, but it's where most of the other sites get their characters from. Most threads in this forum are in Spanish, so just go to something like Yahoo Babelfish or Google Translate (though Spanish isn't too hard to follow and there are a lot of links so you don't need to read). The site is bilingual, everyone there understands English so post if you have questions. This is also my favorite site so hurry up and get there. I also found the new Tendril here (Tendril2, I'll give a link if i find it again)

This is the M.U.G.E.N Imageboard, it contains a lot of character requests that are usually answered. This was my first site and it gave me a link to the others so it's still a good site in my opinion.

This is a "Moonspeak" site that only contains images, but no links. Go here just for some good looks at unfinished projects.

As for those who don't know about the Kuromaru rival, "Minotaur," here's a facinating video of him doing his "business"

Also, if you want just about the whole package of updated mugen hentai at its best (or you're just very lazy), just download my version here:

(but beware, it's over 900MB when extracted from the 414MB .rar file, it has all the things listed above like Tendril2, Iroha, Kasumi WP (new), Kai, Roper, two new versions of Geoniko, Ana2, 3 versions of Athena, Bulleta, Minotaur (updated with more complicated attacks but some better ones also, and I have movelist if needed), Dragon (only Minotaur compatible), 4 different versions of Kuromaru and the first one does a special Final Absorber animation with Angel, Nude Tifa, Haruhi, etc...)I also has some extra characters that i couldn't put in cause i only have 60 character slots so check the character folder.

And, if anyone EVER needs help on stuff like adding characters, stages, screenpacks, character slots, etc... (just not music cause i don't know that yet) just ask me anytime and i hope all this info helps since this is my first time contributing to this wonderful place where i get all my hentai games from instead of just lurking.

And some images i collected that are nice to look at
Thanks for the package, I deleted ALL of my MUGEN material some months ago due to lack of updates. I wanted to get back in it, but didn't feel like redling all of the chars and stuff.

Seeing all the new sprites and updated characters wanted me to download it again.

Thanks for the megapack. :D

ahrimansiah

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone have a list of last released hentai chars?!!!! or any of characters in this site:

if yes plz share with us i realy want some high detailed hentai chars with nice animation!

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh hey... it's the hinanjo board :x

Unno why you're only linking to the image board though, the uploader tends to be a lot better, providing of course, you can type in moonspeak...

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

does anyone have hentai version of arcana heart characters? and a character that is good at doing bear hug? o.o?

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone have a list of last released hentai chars?!!!! or any of characters in this site:

if yes plz share with us i realy want some high detailed hentai chars with nice animation!
I told you that this site only seems to have previews of unfinished projects or they are private characters, Im not sure since i don't see an uploader or any links on that site, just images.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Also, if you want to have more respect, type normally. Use uppercase letters at the beginning of sentences, use only one exclamation point, and don't use chat-speak (plz is spelled p-l-e-a-s-e). It's somewhat annoying when someone randomly pops up asking for something with a typing style similar to what someone might use on 4chan. This isn't /r/. We are a mostly dignified forum with a habit of getting horribly off topic.

Edit:
It's even more annoying when someone does it when it's their only post.

fuzzy

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone know how to actually use Minotaur? I really suck at fighters and can't figure out how to do anything with him other than a few punches and a throw.

Status
Not open for further replies.