Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

hello D:
i finished the game with the plant raeper , i dont get the idea at all D: .
I totally lost my afternoon . what it the purpose of the game , can somebody tell me that
the purpose is to find out how to cook perfect vegetables that even tiger will eat it

ninjakiwi

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone feeling generous enough to post a vid of the new kuro doing his finisher, I traditionally fail with performing moves in fighting games...

Please and Thank you

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

You signed up for an account on a hentai forum, went specifically into the hentai section of said hentai forum, then proceeded to click on the topic titled "SEX Mugen" in said hentai section of said hentai forum, and then you asked what the point is?

The point of all this was to make sure you cook your balsamic vegetables at the right temperature and proper amount of oil. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO?!
So fuckin' sigging dat

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

This Kuro-Kai combination sounds interesting (haven't tried it myself though)

[QUOTE="Random guy on MUGEN Imageboard]

Holy hell, that's amazing. It's an awesome Kai, and an exceptionally good Kuromaru to go with her.

For those of you who don't know what you're missing, this particular Kuro has:
A new dog lick command (a+x)
His finisher automatically does 50% damage instead of needing to mash the button (HCF+c)
Several moves condensed into a single move with random outcomes, such as the triangle chair, tentacle throne, and "FUCK ME" sign (all QCBx2+b)

Kai, for her part, has a bunch of new animations, including a unique sprite for the "FUCK ME" move, and several different absorb finishers

Put them together and
[/QUOTE]

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I can confirm this, this may very well be one of the best versions of both Kai AND Kuromaru that I have ever seen. I've already been able to figure out most of Kuro's moves, and Kai has so awesome new finishers.

Spoilered the movelist.

Kuro moves I've figured out so far
(Please note I have my keys set differently so for me Q is A and A is Z. I will try to list tem as the originals but seeing as I don't use them...)

Tentacle Throne/ Clit Rubbing Pedestal/ "Fuck Me" Sign are all assigned the same move. You pull off the move, a random one of these will happen. Combo is: Down, Back, Down, Back, W + S (at the same time) (very difficult timing, takes a lot of work)

Normal Dog rape: W + S (at the same time)

Licking Dog rape: Q + A (at the same time)

Tentacle Trap (grabs with tentacles from underground then fucks with one giant pink one): Down, Back, Down, Back, Q

Massive Cum (massive dick comes out under her, catches her, cums in her crotch, sending her flying): Down, Forward, Down, Forward, Q OR W

Blowjob and Fuck (4 different fuck animations I've seen): Down, Back, Down, Back, E

Vore Finisher (with many new animations): Back, Down, Forward, D

Slime Grab: Down, Forward, Q OR W

Pink Grabbing Tentacle: Forward, Down, Q OR W

Fog: Forward, Down, A OR S

That's all I can think of right now, and I'm sorry if some don't work. Like I said, different controls, plus my computer doesn't like me running Mugen while doing anything else, so it's hard to check. Correct anything wrong and I'll edit this so it helps.

Well, there's my two cents...

Well spent?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wait, this is a completely new kuromaru? Last one I remember had the vore finisher removed or something?

I don't stay on top of this stuff

Eithos

Lurker
Reputation score

Figured out the vore finisher. It's back,down,forward+d.:D

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could someone please put a download link up to the new kuro and kai? I keep getting a 403 everytime I try to go to the site. :(

OP
Sairu

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

This Kuro-Kai combination sounds interesting (haven't tried it myself though)
Ah that M.U.G.E.N. Imageboard always manages to surprise me. Haven't been there in a long while, glad to see they still get some interesting stuff.

For those who can't get to the imageboard (I suggest trying first) heres the download link they have on that page.

kuromaru Lite Ver.2

kai_Patch.kuromaru_Lite_V2 Compatible.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Hey. Could anyone download the new Daisy off of one of the various 4shared-nazi's accounts and upload it somewhere else? I can't download anything off of that damned site.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Hey. Could anyone download the new Daisy off of one of the various 4shared-nazi's accounts and upload it somewhere else? I can't download anything off of that damned site.
Here you go.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Excellent! Thanks a bunch :D

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man, i think i should shed some light on this topic since I know so much about it and feel guilty about not contributing to it at all:

First, I'll give some links and some info on each:

This is blnt041's Megavideo profile, it contains some of the most updated videos on mugen hentai. It also has a link to his 4shared account (personal website) containing most of the characters that are worth getting (including the new Iroha, Kuromaru_Plus2, and Milkymai)

This is Alcnx's blog, it contains some good characters and links to other sites (though most of them suck). Some characters here are Bulleta (no panties), Tbonne, and Minotaur (if you don't know who this is, i feel sorry for you,no offence, and just ask me if you want to know, I'll tell you everything)

Note: You may need to say your above 18.I forgot what this place is exactly, but it's where most of the other sites get their characters from. Most threads in this forum are in Spanish, so just go to something like Yahoo Babelfish or Google Translate (though Spanish isn't too hard to follow and there are a lot of links so you don't need to read). The site is bilingual, everyone there understands English so post if you have questions. This is also my favorite site so hurry up and get there. I also found the new Tendril here (Tendril2, I'll give a link if i find it again)

This is the M.U.G.E.N Imageboard, it contains a lot of character requests that are usually answered. This was my first site and it gave me a link to the others so it's still a good site in my opinion.

This is a "Moonspeak" site that only contains images, but no links. Go here just for some good looks at unfinished projects.

As for those who don't know about the Kuromaru rival, "Minotaur," here's a facinating video of him doing his "business"

Also, if you want just about the whole package of updated mugen hentai at its best (or you're just very lazy), just download my version here:

(but beware, it's over 900MB when extracted from the 414MB .rar file, it has all the things listed above like Tendril2, Iroha, Kasumi WP (new), Kai, Roper, two new versions of Geoniko, Ana2, 3 versions of Athena, Bulleta, Minotaur (updated with more complicated attacks but some better ones also, and I have movelist if needed), Dragon (only Minotaur compatible), 4 different versions of Kuromaru and the first one does a special Final Absorber animation with Angel, Nude Tifa, Haruhi, etc...)I also has some extra characters that i couldn't put in cause i only have 60 character slots so check the character folder.

And, if anyone EVER needs help on stuff like adding characters, stages, screenpacks, character slots, etc... (just not music cause i don't know that yet) just ask me anytime and i hope all this info helps since this is my first time contributing to this wonderful place where i get all my hentai games from instead of just lurking.

And some images i collected that are nice to look at
Hey does anybody have a download link of the Dark Minotaur from the video on 4shared? (Just for reference.) really appreciate it if one of you guys could help me. ^^

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

The Dark Minotaur is not a separate character, all you have to do is hold start, then choose Minotaur. The Dark Minotaur starts with half of the "love gauge" and I think that's the only difference (beside a darker color obviously).

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

start button? What's that translate to on a keyboard?

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Dark Minotaur is not a separate character, all you have to do is hold start, then choose Minotaur. The Dark Minotaur starts with half of the "love gauge" and I think that's the only difference (beside a darker color obviously).
Oh. Thanks. ^^

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score

start button? What's that translate to on a keyboard?
its depend on how you configure the keys for playing mugen,if you are keeping the default configuration,using the down key,go to options,press enter and then F1 to go to input config,press F1 twice to be able to modify the keys for P1,the first four are the directions,and the next seven are the buttons,usually a,b,c are kicks, x,y,z punchs and start usually for the taunt o to select pallets 7-12.after you finish,pres ESC twice,and using the new assigned down key,go to the option load/save,and using the key assigned to Right select Save,and press any of the six buttons(a,b,c,x,y,z) to save those changes.

yes,that half bar gives you the option to perform the sex attacks early,otherwise,you must fight in order to fill up the gauge,but with the simplified Minotaur,that's not needed anymore.

Last edited:

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey, another question. At the end of the Minotaur video on 4shared, when he KO'ed Dragon, he began an animation of undressing her and most likely other things. How can I get him to do that on my Mugen? I can't seem to get him to do it. :(

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, another question. At the end of the Minotaur video on 4shared, when he KO'ed Dragon, he began an animation of undressing her and most likely other things. How can I get him to do that on my Mugen? I can't seem to get him to do it. :(
defeat her using one of the rape moves.......

Status
Not open for further replies.