What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

I'm just a little confused how that Mugen Sprites Lover records videos clearly in Mugen but then states after that they only know how to prepare the sprites? It would be good to know if there are any Rapers available somewhere from MSL since they are in good quality, recently only the sprite frames have been released on the blog so if anyone does have access to any of the characters to use in Mugen, feel free to discuss here. :)

Then we have Gettag constantly using the same old excuse over and over, mentioning he is not happy to release such and such until they are more finished which has been going on for ages and when people ask him simple questions about anything, he gives back a totally unrelated answer a lot of the times which just shows he is avoiding much public socialization, it is quite rude in my opinion if you state things are going to happen but then break promises.

It also would be cool to do a nsfw Megaman Zero character but I know no one with the skills to do so, ah well just a thought.
MSL uses flash instead of the traditional mugen engine for his videos. That's my very limited understanding (I don't have a clue how to use flash with mugen characters). As far as the raper characters, yes, he's released the sprites AND the characters, but he hasn't released the coding. Therefore, you're SOL for rapers characters if you don't know how to code in the moves. At least his victims are available with the sprites. Just add in the sprites/anims to the characters.

Gettag...yeah, I've made my peace that he'll upload when he does. I think someone actually quoted one of my old posts here on ULMF, on his blog, with me praising Gettag long ago, and used it as an example of why Gettag's famous. I wouldn't say 'famous'. I'd say 'well-known'. There are precious few English modders for H-mugen and nearly nobody with new content anymore. The uploader hasn't dropped anything of value lately and Mugenero only gives us something once a month or so...and even that is a far cry from his glory days. Just ignore the promises and the excuses; be thankful for the uploads he actually provides (lol, even the things he uploaded recently on his blog for download aren't NEW, they're just reposts from a long time ago, and sadly, the characters he's edited are actually WORSE than the characters I have currently).

Anyway, Megaman? I think there are yaoi male characters. Roll has been out, with limited H-compat. But I don't think there are any real plans for future characters, sorry.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's better than nothing I suppose, I wish I had the ability to code because i'd be happy to fix them up into a playable state for others to try out, could you link to the Megaman? o_O
Yeah, we all do. It's something you need to learn, but precious few want to learn, or teach. And sorry, I don't have it or the link. After I saw it was Yaoi, I deleted it and moved on. It was on one of those Japanese uploader sites with exclusively yaoi content. I don't swing that way. :/

bob3456

Reputation score

I'm just a little confused how that Mugen Sprites Lover records videos clearly in Mugen but then states after that they only know how to prepare the sprites? It would be good to know if there are any Rapers available somewhere from MSL since they are in good quality, recently only the sprite frames have been released on the blog so if anyone does have access to any of the characters to use in Mugen, feel free to discuss here. :)

Then we have Gettag constantly using the same old excuse over and over, mentioning he is not happy to release such and such until they are more finished which has been going on for ages and when people ask him simple questions about anything, he gives back a totally unrelated answer a lot of the times which just shows he is avoiding much public socialization, it is quite rude in my opinion if you state things are going to happen but then break promises.

It also would be cool to do a nsfw Megaman Zero character but I know no one with the skills to do so, ah well just a thought.
if you check out bluekim he does do male characters, both raper and sub, believe mega man was one he did not sure

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

By the way, Red Flash is working on a poll for his next male nsfw since he works on sprites for Mugen and they are good quality, I personally voted for Cloud. :p

redflashgallery.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/mugennew-character-poll.html#comment-form

If theres any other people who create Mugen characters, Rapers/Vicims, don't mind sharing. ^^
Might wanna mention that he seems to make mostly yaoi stuff...

Last edited:

noX111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

On a somewhat unrelated note, How's the new Aru (Aar now) Videos? I don't have premium, but I'm curious.

Akitsuki92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

MSL seems to be working on Morrigan doing the piledriver sprites and animation.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Came across these animations being worked on. Definitely worth a look.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Riesbyfe Stridberg from Melty Blood, but made by the same people as Fate Night/Fate Zero series.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Came across these animations being worked on. Definitely worth a look.

That character has been a WIP for so long now. Well over a year by this point.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That character has been a WIP for so long now. Well over a year by this point.
I assume that there might be more progress in the original mugen image uploader site (you know, that ryona moe site). But since it's been limited to member only or something...

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Update on the ryona uploader now, kuromaru with mating press, Kira and Heart Aino from Arcana Heart included with compatible sprites/animations.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

dont seem to be a lot going on with mugen, maybe cause its close to the holidays

gettag post an update of his ingrid wip which looks pretty good, havent seen anything els worth mentioning

Attachments

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Bunch of new videos from Mugen_Rape as of Dec 16. Which is good cause he hasn't uploaded anything else since Sep 25.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

About time he made a comeback. Although most are just new footage of old content, with tweaks here and there.