What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Well what I do is use the polygon lasso to crop out the sprite and add it to a blank pic and add the only color that fits the other sprites when using Fighter factory.. I'll be happy to post more as I do them, I hope someone can code the characters and add my sprite edits.
Hmmm, that's actually not hard at all. In fact, most people here can add them in and apply the anims. It's mainly just grouping/numbering the sprites correctly in with the characters and adding the animation code (as well as correcting any palette issues). IMHO, the hardest part is actually getting the sprites themselves, so you're doing the difficult part. :p

If you want to rip the sprites (piledriver/missionary or anything you can), I'll be more than happy to add them to the appropriate characters and either PM you them or share them freely.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New video from gettag. The guy is getting better and better, no doubt. But still no download links...

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New video from gettag. The guy is getting better and better, no doubt. But still no download links...
Yeaaaah, he's getting better. But to me, he's become a sloppier version of Mugen_ero...nice vids every once in a while but no downloads. At least the latter will tell you he's not sharing, unlike Gettag, who's been promising things constantly but never actually delivers anything. I'll reiterate that he doesn't owe us a dime, but I'd wish he'd stop saying he'll release characters. At the very least, he speaks English and provides updates on his blog. :/

Managed to add those piledriver sprites to Felicia (they already existed, however), just to test them. I had to add a transparency layer and shrink them down, and they're obviously poor in quality because they're ripped, but I think for other characters who actually need piledriver sprites, it'll become more bearable.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I personally find the people constantly bothering him on his tumblr about getting downloads to his characters more annoying. If anything, adding more pressure to him is going to make him even less likely to release his characters than anything else. Since as Emerald_gladiator said, he doesn't really owe us anything, even if he did say he was going to give us downloads, he never really said anything about when.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I personally find the people constantly bothering him on his tumblr about getting downloads to his characters more annoying. If anything, adding more pressure to him is going to make him even less likely to release his characters than anything else. Since as Emerald_gladiator said, he doesn't really owe us anything, even if he did say he was going to give us downloads, he never really said anything about when.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna pressure him to release his characters now or anything like that.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, i didn't mean you specifically. But I'm sure you've seen how persistent some people can be on tumblr. If it was me creating content, i really wouldn't feel more obliged to share my creations to people like that.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hi guys, I just found about Queen of Fighters 2014 and thought it was awesome so I'm beginning to fiddle around with it. I love Kuromaru but I'd like to get my hands on more futa characters like Ryona Morrigan. I read here about a character named Millarca and after digging around I found the character and 3 more from the same creator (Draculina, Laura Vampire and Vampiress)... the problem is I really can't get them to do anything "rapey" (except... Vampiress? I think I got that one to do something... kind of creepy with her vampire vagina xD). I don't know about the other 3 characters but having read here that Millarca was a futa character I thought she would be kind of more sex oriented. Maybe I got a non hentai version? Could someone point me to the fun one? :)

Also, I got Black Raiya (same reason as above), does that one only have 1 sex scene?

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Also, I got Black Raiya (same reason as above), does that one only have 1 sex scene?

She has at least two. Penetration on her knees and penetration standing with the rather spectacular finish.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So uh, what's new with the 2045th version of kuromaru_short this time? I can't notice anything from last time.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gettag said he would release the creations that he modified. Some people gets impatient after waiting a year or two. Okay. I'll just chill and do whatever other stuff until it comes true or not.

IMHO, he will never release stuff he makes. Just basing it off the precedent in my experience XD Still won't stop me from peeking my head in from time to time in this thread to see if there's a revival again.

What really kills me is that I like Tiffany Lords + Dragon. But the guy who modded them.

At least I have AA2 and Skyrim for all my waifu funs. They've been good to me for many years.

Ory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think I'm gonna give up on having fun with this game. From what I've seen, Mugen Archive has the largest collection of fan made adult edits. Too bad 1) You need an account to download, 2) You need to wait a long time (At least for me, it's been over 2 weeks) for your account to be verified by an admin. 3) You need to either donate or contribute a lot in the forums just to download. It's pretty trash and feels like it's being run by an elementary school kid for "Him and all his friends"

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So uh, what's new with the 2045th version of kuromaru_short this time? I can't notice anything from last time.
More moves will loop on KO like how the dog rape one does.
The note for the download mentions this IIRC.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you change the variations on Kuromaru anyway? I want to get rid of the pregnancy KO

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I haven't touched my MUGEN in ages...
Aside the links posted on the first page, what are the best sites to see new/updated characters?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

More moves will loop on KO like how the dog rape one does.
The note for the download mentions this IIRC.
Ah, right. I see that now, thanks for pointing it out. Still not entirely sure which moves this is relevant for, though.

I haven't touched my MUGEN in ages...
Aside the links posted on the first page, what are the best sites to see new/updated characters?
The 18+ section over at Mugen Archive is the one place that has been frequently updated recently. Even more so than the famed ryona uploder. Getting to download stuff at the MA can be a hassle, though. You have to post at least 13-15 decent posts around the forum to get "promoted", and then you can download easier. I've done this, and it's recommended, to save yourself the hassle it is to download as a default member there.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looks like gettag released his Juri and Karin characters.
Yep. Still hoping to see some of his latest rapers before anything else, though. Since i already feel like i have what i need in the victim department. But that's me.

milkm2n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are the gettag juri and karin chars not publicly available or am i looking in the wrong places
new to the whole sex mugen thing

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Are the gettag juri and karin chars not publicly available or am i looking in the wrong places
new to the whole sex mugen thing
Errr, if you just run a search on his blog, you'd have found them.
Mega: #!FtEHjKpQ!tNeONNSVtwK3xGmY3RTssLYQw1tNpJf2ZARZ_XUYlUw