What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

I feel like his recent stuff has been more and more mediocre. New ones didn't do much for me at all.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Am i the only one who can't watch Mugen_Rape's videos from 4shared?
It says error loading media: file not found
And when i try to download it says: signature is invalid, please try again

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows where kyko is from? Could have sworn I've seen that character before, melty blood maybe?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows where kyko is from? Could have sworn I've seen that character before, melty blood maybe?
I'm pretty sure it's the genderbent version of Ky Kiske from Guilty Gear. You could also read her name like Ky Ko, and i think Ko can mean girl in Japanese. So she's probably fan made.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure it's the genderbent version of Ky Kiske from Guilty Gear. You could also read her name like Ky Ko, and i think Ko can mean girl in Japanese. So she's probably fan made.
Yes that's correct.

Akitsuki92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like there are some Dragon rape sprites to make her a futanari. Anyone able to do coding?

Hope that works.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like there are some Dragon rape sprites to make her a futanari. Anyone able to do coding?

Hope that works.
file link requested not valid.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hope that works.
Pulled those sprites off the uploader earlier myself...
I could probably do it but currently I'm highly undermotivated.
I will do it eventually but there's no telling when.
I'll upload it when I do. Be aware tho that I might forget it completely for quite a while...

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So that Riesbyfe is on the upload, but she seems to have unfair super armor and healing no matter what color I pick.

Any reason why?

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score

>_>
<_<

Made a quick and lazy edit to kuromaru_girl to add the Dragon missionary and doggy sprites pulled from the uploader. No modifications to the sound, and a small alteration to the missionary animation. It's nothing compared to a proper edit of Dragon herself, but I can at least give you this budget version until someone more capable than me takes an interest.

Currently set up to "piggyback" on 's files to reduce filesize, I can upload this as a separate character if anyone wants but it doesn't seem worth it for such a small edit.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

>_>
<_<

Made a quick and lazy edit to kuromaru_girl to add the Dragon missionary and doggy sprites pulled from the uploader. No modifications to the sound, and a small alteration to the missionary animation. It's nothing compared to a proper edit of Dragon herself, but I can at least give you this budget version until someone more capable than me takes an interest.

Currently set up to "piggyback" on 's files to reduce filesize, I can upload this as a separate character if anyone wants but it doesn't seem worth it for such a small edit.
Nice, thanks. It's nice with some futa variations, even if it isn't my main thing. But i like Dragon, so this is a nice edit.

Gettag also released some new characters, in true holiday spirits. Kula, Ingrid and Lilith. Along with Donghwan, over at his Tumblr. Kula, Ingrid and Lilith are also available on his FC2 video. Really liking those cowgirl animations on Kula and especially Ingrid. Love how ther butts bounces up and down with the movement.

Last edited:

ededdeddyfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how do i add new characters to the game? I'm new to this. do I need a special software? can I use 7-zip? what do I need? how can I update sex mugen 2.0? I'm so confused.

never mind I figured it out. but where can I find the movesets? a list of movesets?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

never mind I figured it out. but where can I find the movesets? a list of movesets?
The only way i know of is to open the CMD file in some sort of text program, like your notepad program, and then scroll through that. Very few characters comes with proper movesets or lists containing these. So you usually just have to figure them out on your own.

Sorry for not being very helpful, but that's how it is sadly.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

new video by mugen ero and gettag

zangief -

kula lilith overtime -

vs kof darkstalkers -

mugen ero has some other stuff but he didn't post it to fc2 for some reason but on twitter.

bao vs wind -

bao vs kamui -

birdie vs lucy diclonus -

birdie vs millia -

bao vs kyko -

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Did anyone get Mugen_rape's Screw Piledriver Video?

He seems to have removed it or deleted it.