What's new

RPG Maker Sarah's Life v0.6 - [*NEW UPDATE* 30-8]

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Sarah's Life - [v0.3 Available to my Patrons]

I just released Sarah's Life v0.4 to my Patrons ($30+ tier). In this version I've done a lot of different choices for Sarah, now she can choose whether to do something or not.

Here are some spoilers:

As an Ass man that title screen is brilliant!
Nice update, might have to pledge soon because this is looking better and better!

thswherizat

Reputation score
Re: Sarah's Life v0.4 [18-6 update]

I'm excited to start seeing more choice added to the game, and the consequences it will have down the line. That had been my biggest concern previously, is that it was mostly a path between H scenes. Some added input by the player is welcome!

And, as always, the art is looking better and better.

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

just played demo. story developed a bit fast but you did great job i really loved dialogue and content seems great, as a fellow NTR fan appreciate your work ! :3

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thought the first 2 demos were pretty good and while I like the progress I'm seeing, I still don't quite see myself donating on a monthly basis for this.

The graphics are absolutely fantastic, but as of the second demo, the story wasn't worth putting money towards. And releasing early access to only $30+ members has me even less likely to want to support this. Two $30 payments could buy any full game from a normal studio.

Also, the first two demos were clunky in performance, and somewhat buggy in content and extremely short. I think the end of demo 2 took a whole 25 minutes? Maybe it was 30? I'm sorry, but that's just not enough content to ask for my money. While I enjoy playing your game Impure, you're not quite at the level where supporting you makes sense.

Hopefully this changes in the future. Feel free to prove me wrong. I'd appreciate it. Because then I'd have an amazing game to play and money wouldn't be a big concern.

Hopefully after future demos come out, maybe I can get more of a sense of things and they turn out more to my tastes. I look forward to seeing your improvements.

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As an Ass man that title screen is brilliant!
Nice update, might have to pledge soon because this is looking better and better!
I'm glad you liked it, thank you.

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Way too short and missing a scene...why not wait to put it in before release?

xpyke

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey Impure, do you do your renders inside Daz or do you export it to somewhere else?

Chartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just released Sarah's Life v0.4 to my Patrons ($30+ tier). In this version I've done a lot of different choices for Sarah, now she can choose whether to do something or not.

Here are some spoilers:

Good job making the game less linear, should make it a lot more enjoyable. One thing to also think of is don't make avoiding sexual situations always the easiest way out for Sarah. Denying an NPC should sometimes result in them backing down but other times make certain NPCs angry and force Sarah to do more than they originally planned.

Last edited:
OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good job making the game less linear, should make it a lot more enjoyable. One thing to also think of is don't make avoiding sexual situations always the easiest way out for Sarah. Denying an NPC should sometimes result in them backing down but other times make certain NPCs angry and force Sarah to do more than they originally planned.
Yeah, I'm working on a similar scene right now.

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sarah's Life v0.3 is now available to the public.

Download link on my Patreon page.

Last edited:

thswherizat

Reputation score
Re: Sarah's Life - [New public release]

The amount of content added in this one was pretty great, it also adds the masturbation scene that was teased in v0.2.

I also think the art is continually improving, which is nice.

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The amount of content added in this one was pretty great, it also adds the masturbation scene that was teased in v0.2.

I also think the art is continually improving, which is nice.
Thanks, I appreciate that!

I'm always try to improve with each update.

rizo

Reputation score

Happy to see this update, going to give it a go later. Looked good from what I saw in the preview. Keep up the nice work, also your profile pic is awesome.

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Happy to see this update, going to give it a go later. Looked good from what I saw in the preview. Keep up the nice work, also your profile pic is awesome.
Thanks! Hehe, I love it as well :)

este

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sarah's Life - [03-7 New public release]

I hope there'll be more events with the black guy in the next update :D

Speaking of which, when is the next update set to release? :)

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i just noticed you don't have the screen-resize script.
just put this one in your scripts:

its quite handy and it will keep the screen-ratio when fullscreen and you can pick 3 different sizes.

check it out.

thswherizat

Reputation score

its quite handy and it will keep the screen-ratio when fullscreen and you can pick 3 different sizes.

check it out.
Haha 1baka man you've posted this so many different places I'm starting to wonder if you're paid commission!

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

yeah i know thswherizat. :D
but i really like that script, i usually do it myself.
since we get so many updates from so many different makers i hope that they will start using it so that i dont need to do it myself all the time!
too bad rpgmaker player dont have it.

OP
Impure

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

check it out.
Won't the images get pixelated though?