What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくる亀 / CircleKAME] F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist (RJ165444)

unity

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: (CircleKAME) F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

hey does anyone know if there's gonna be an english release of this game?

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i have a question
do anyone knows if the maker of this game has any plan for this game to make more scenes for it?
or better said the game is 100% finish and there will be no more work on it?
No one knows. There has been no update anywhere by the circle. buut that is not unheard of. Maybe they pop up with an upgrade in 2-3 months, maybe not.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any walkthrough for this game so far? Or should I look back? Just curious
there is a guide somewhere in the 90 pages of this thread but I dont remember where.

It has been posted a couple of times though so maybe you can find it somewhere between pages 30~80

Cheddy413

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone working on a translation for this game yet?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is anyone working on a translation for this game yet?
I don't think anyone is doing the full translation, but I started doing a partial for myself so I can play once he releases the full game(which will hopefully be soon). I hope monkeyman will pick the game at some point and translate it. After all, he's translated all the games from this circle, fingers crossed he translates this as well.

For the last couple of days, I've been translating the UI stuff, tweaking tons of little stuff to fit nicely in the UI and translating the pictures that were in Japanese.

This is the current changelog:

kR1pt0n1t4 Changelog

Some of the changes I did, I did because of my personal likings.
If you don't agree with those changes, don't use this patch.
Thanks and enjoy.

Game: RJ165444 - F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist v2.0

- Edited the graphics for character faces so they don't look naked every time their picture shows in text box
- Edited the status menu background so everything fits nicely (problem was lack of space for character description text)
- Edited lots of scripts so UI text fits nicely on screen and doesn't overlap with other text or is unreadable
- Changed a bit the status text for class, nickname, name and level positions, mainly because some classes have a long name and they just don't fit once translated.
- Translated character names and their description in actors tab

Since I always take time with my partials this won't be done soon, but it will be the most accurate translation of skills, items, quest text and it will all fit nicely inside the UI.

The only thing I'm not sure if it's translated right is "Devilry". The literal translation was evil doings(wrong doings, Evil deeds) but it's too long to fit in that particular space. Devilry sounded quite good at the time, but now I'm not so sure.

Wiki says:
devilry ‎(countable and uncountable, plural devilries)

mischief.
Wickedness; cruelty.
An action performed with the help of a devil; witchcraft.
An act of such mischief, wickedness, cruelty, or witchcraft.

If anyone has a better translation for it, I'm open to suggestions.

Also, what is the difference between "Time" and "Days" on the main menu? I've never played the game so it's a bit confusing. Obviously, days are the amount of days that passed but what is time? Is the day divided into hours and time shows what time of the day it is? If someone can clarify that, that would be great.

Preview:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking good! I may borrow this when I am doing the translation if you don't mind, because it's a circle Kame game, of course I'll do the translation.

Not any time soon mind you, working on various things but judging by the lack of updates from them, I have plenty of time.

Also, I'm assuming that's for some kind of morality system? I've never actually played this. If that's the case, RENEGADE FOR LIFE!

If it's something that's listed in the H-stats though, it might actually be another term that translates as devilry but in a hentai kinda way, which I only came across the other week, it's like "Carrying-around" or "fooling about" , I actually haven't figured out a good word to use myself, but maybe that context will help you come up with something.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This devilry is I guess some kind of morality.

Basically, every time you steal something or do something "bad" the value of devilry goes up. I'm just not sure that "Devilry" is the right translation for this.
Evil also isn't good :)

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i wonder if the circle is death.... hopefully no

Artigael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, kR1pt0n1t3, that looks pretty good! :D

I'm using the other partial and it works fine, but the core game has a lot of bugs. One of them left me stuck inside of some walls, and the other concerns Lightning, as she is pretty buggy during battle. She also appeared twice on the Capital (as in, there were two of her).

I'm gessing at some point during the game I'll be able to corrupt the other two protagonists. Can you do so in the current version?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Basically, every time you steal something or do something "bad" the value of devilry goes up. I'm just not sure that "Devilry" is the right translation for this.
Could go with the old Fallout method of just "Karma" ? The skull beside the symbol kinda gives the impression that it's bad any way so you wouldn't REALLY need to specify?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could go with the old Fallout method of just "Karma" ? The skull beside the symbol kinda gives the impression that it's bad any way so you wouldn't REALLY need to specify?
Yea, that's it. I think I'll go with Karma but since it goes up, someone might think it's good :) I might put "-" in front of the number so people get impression it's negative karma :)

Can some1 confirm if you're able to play poker in-game or not?

Last edited:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

Also, what is the difference between "Time" and "Days" on the main menu?
Afaik:
Time (goes from 0 to 500): is a counter of how much time has passed. This goes up for every step taken in the big world map. Also counts the steps taken in any cities but the first one. And dungeons too. Almost everything. When this reaches 500 the time of day moves to next phase and counter resets back to 0. If i remember correctly, the three phases of a day are morning, evening and night. So first 500 steps is morning, next 500 steps is evening and 500 more steps is night after that it is the morning of the next day.

Days are just how many days you have played so far. Doesn't impact anything afaik.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Why not just use "Crime" because that's what the word should loosely translate into. The original term is something like "Bad deeds" anyways but crime fits well because if you think about it stealing is a crime, streaking is a crime, killing random animals is a crime so I think it fits well?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Reading the character synopses from the translated image makes me want Circle Kame to complete this game. It sounded like they had a story of some kind, but then scraped it to push out the game early.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why not just use "Crime" because that's what the word should loosely translate into. The original term is something like "Bad deeds" anyways but crime fits well because if you think about it stealing is a crime, streaking is a crime, killing random animals is a crime so I think it fits well?
I think I'll go with "crime". Thanks.

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Reading the character synopses from the translated image makes me want Circle Kame to complete this game. It sounded like they had a story of some kind, but then scraped it to push out the game early.
Wait wait. Isn't the story the only part about the game that IS FINISHED?
I played through the game with all 3 acts and what I missed were any actual hentai scenes.
The towns were deserted and there is only a little bit of H stuff to discover. Especially midgar and the sex shop with all the previous heroines & tifa's videos was completely unused.

Story wise the game made kinda sense to me and it felt complete.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait wait. Isn't the story the only part about the game that IS FINISHED?
I played through the game with all 3 acts and what I missed were any actual hentai scenes.
The towns were deserted and there is only a little bit of H stuff to discover. Especially midgar and the sex shop with all the previous heroines & tifa's videos was completely unused.

Story wise the game made kinda sense to me and it felt complete.
Well no the story is not complete.

Including, but not limited to:
- No storyline way of removing yuna's barrier
- only 1 ending no matter how you played
- the "dark crows" assassin you meet in the storyline quest doesn't lead to anything, yet the assassination of the noble seemed significant - like a revolution was going to happen
- what exactly was the point of killing the demon minister? What was he going to do?
- read some of the books, and it sounds like lots of semi-important side quests (potentially main quests) were left out

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well no the story is not complete.

Including, but not limited to:
- No storyline way of removing yuna's barrier
- only 1 ending no matter how you played
- the "dark crows" assassin you meet in the storyline quest doesn't lead to anything, yet the assassination of the noble seemed significant - like a revolution was going to happen
- what exactly was the point of killing the demon minister? What was he going to do?
- read some of the books, and it sounds like lots of semi-important side quests (potentially main quests) were left out
You have just proven that the main story was completed.
Do you expect a hentai game to have a 100% complete story with no holes?
"Yuna's barrier" is not relevant for the main story. It's simply additional H content.

I agree that the game needs a shitton of work but the main story and the main quest are pretty much completed in my opinion.

circle kame built the foundation of the game now they just need to implement H scenes and create H subplots and additional endings.

It shouldn't be so difficult to implement / create those scenes since most of the work is done.
They just need the art and that's pretty much it. They have so much experience that it should be easy to implement those scenes in the game.

Let's hope they are working on it as we speak.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You have just proven that the main story was completed.
Do you expect a hentai game to have a 100% complete story with no holes?
"Yuna's barrier" is not relevant for the main story. It's simply additional H content.

I agree that the game needs a shitton of work but the main story and the main quest are pretty much completed in my opinion.

circle kame built the foundation of the game now they just need to implement H scenes and create H subplots and additional endings.

It shouldn't be so difficult to implement / create those scenes since most of the work is done.
They just need the art and that's pretty much it. They have so much experience that it should be easy to implement those scenes in the game.

Let's hope they are working on it as we speak.
There's a difference between 100% plot hole free complete, and complete. That I agree with. But this game's story has so many plot holes and missing points, that it should be classified as "incomplete".

Consider the beginning of the story. Why did Tifa show up in a town and pick up her aunt's debt? Sounds like the Aunt should be critical to the story line.

She meets Yuna in the main story line, so there should be more storyline missions like with Tifa and Lightning. The interactions with Cloud is a more complete since there are actual side quest events with him.

Why did you meet the dark crows during their assassination on a main story line quest? If you find their hide out via blimp ride, the hide out has a teleport circle, but nothing else. The map is there - indicating that it could have been central to the story.

Next, why was the minister a demon? Consider if he wasn't a demon - would it change the story in anyway?

There were also a few interactions with the empire's knights and criminals that seemed to indicate that Lightning's story was originally going to have to 'caught' by corrupt guards and criminals.

If you say the bare bones of a story's there - sure. But if you say the story is complete, I disagree with you.

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's a difference between 100% plot hole free complete, and complete. That I agree with. But this game's story has so many plot holes and missing points, that it should be classified as "incomplete".

Consider the beginning of the story. Why did Tifa show up in a town and pick up her aunt's debt? Sounds like the Aunt should be critical to the story line.

She meets Yuna in the main story line, so there should be more storyline missions like with Tifa and Lightning. The interactions with Cloud is a more complete since there are actual side quest events with him.

Why did you meet the dark crows during their assassination on a main story line quest? If you find their hide out via blimp ride, the hide out has a teleport circle, but nothing else. The map is there - indicating that it could have been central to the story.

Next, why was the minister a demon? Consider if he wasn't a demon - would it change the story in anyway?

There were also a few interactions with the empire's knights and criminals that seemed to indicate that Lightning's story was originally going to have to 'caught' by corrupt guards and criminals.

If you say the bare bones of a story's there - sure. But if you say the story is complete, I disagree with you.
I agree with many of your points but it's just bad writing.
Just watch Yugioh as an example and ask yourself. Where are their parents when they travel to egypt on whim? NOBODY CARES! This is a Hentai game which sold around 5k units.... Expect the scope of the game to match the scope of the actual product which is being sold.

It's a game!! If you use normal logic it of course makes no sense.
I wouldn't even go into that direction in the first place.

My point is just: The main frame of the game is done.
The world, the sound, the "main plot" even if it has holes, the cities & dungeons & other places you can visit. Everything looks good and fulfills it's role.
The sandbox is created. You just need to fill it now

I agree about the assasins and so on but that is all stuff you could fill with a few simple sub quests which may even lead to h scenes and fit perfectly together.

Yuna has so few scenes it is obvious that this in an incomplete game.
Same could be said about lightning since she also has barely any hscenes aside from chapter 2.
Still the main plot is done.

They just need to create those subplots and additional h content now.

Last edited: