What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくる亀 / CircleKAME] F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist (RJ165444)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: (CircleKAME) F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

Can you read what the words say, please? I cannot read it.
I want to know if it says she fought off the person, or that it's protection of the goddess thingy.
Comparing it to the page 82 post with a different text, this should be fought off the person and not the protection

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Comparing it to the page 82 post with a different text, this should be fought off the person and not the protection
If I remember correctly, at the beginning, with Tifa, it was impossible to get her grabbed and rape - thus, impossible to increase lust - unless you let yourself get defeated frequently. Then, she can get grabbed and raped easily once her lust is high.

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i was able to do it to via a love potion and i was using a save from 1.9 in 2.0 version of the game, so it is possible to do it with older saves in 2.0

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I remember correctly, at the beginning, with Tifa, it was impossible to get her grabbed and rape - thus, impossible to increase lust - unless you let yourself get defeated frequently. Then, she can get grabbed and raped easily once her lust is high.
Tifa needed to get naked before someone could grab her,but because she was unable to get naked even if she get grabbed she could fight anyone that tried to do it but if you where able to get her naked she can ge raped in the first minutes of the game unlike tifa and lightning,yuna dont have the naked status so she can be naked all the time.
The problem is the other part she have the divine protection

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was just reminded of a question I always had about this game's fainting-due-to-orgasm system. Anyone know the algorithm they use to determine it? I.e. anyone opened it up and looked?

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So umm what you guys debate/arguing about? If you arguing about how yuna can get rape i think there is a tutorial how to. You just have to remove the skill that prevent her to get rape and raise her lust a bit. After that just lose the battle a wala yuna can get rape.

In order to remove yuna prevent rape skill thingy, you just need to find yuna crystal in the chapter selection, and if im not wrong her crystal should on chapter one. its been a while since i play this game so i could be wrong about what chapter is yuna crystal is. But im pretty sure about you just have to remove all yuna skill.

Last edited:

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was just reminded of a question I always had about this game's fainting-due-to-orgasm system. Anyone know the algorithm they use to determine it? I.e. anyone opened it up and looked?
I'm pretty sure it's just due to being raped in battle a certain amount of times and them putting what I call " a stun lock" on you.

you get a little debuff and once it hits 6 I think it's activated then or maybe it counts down from 6 to 1. my memory is foggy on this, but I do believe it has to do with that belt like icon debuff you get when you get battle rape attack.

I think the other guy Seriously either has a bugged game or is just not following the steps. I can do it even on a new save.
and No, I did not "Cheat" the protection skill away, I can make a Video Tut of me doing it. I also do not have whatever program would allow you to remove skills. You would think that if everyone else is repeating the exact same steps and getting successful results that the issue would be on the User's side.

Yuna Can't gain lust the same way Tifa did cause she can prevent any sort of sexual attack the enemys give until you get her lust up with potions (after you remove the protection skill with reset)

I also bought the game a long time ago FYI, I'm using the last released version from Jap DLsite which is 2.0, If you cant do it then your game is bugged or you're doing something wrong.
So umm what you guys debate/arguing about? If you arguing about how yuna can get rape i think there is a tutorial how to. You just have to remove the skill that prevent her to get rape and raise her lust a bit. After that just lose the battle a wala yuna can get rape.

In order to remove yuna prevent rape skill thingy, you just need to find yuna crystal in the chapter selection, and if im not wrong her crystal should on chapter one. its been a while since i play this game so i could be wrong about what chapter is yuna crystal is. But im pretty sure about you just have to remove all yuna skill.
That's exactly what I said, but the guy thinks it's a lie

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure it's just due to being raped in battle a certain amount of times and them putting what I call " a stun lock" on you.

you get a little debuff and once it hits 6 I think it's activated then or maybe it counts down from 6 to 1. my memory is foggy on this, but I do believe it has to do with that belt like icon debuff you get when you get battle rape attack.
That belt thing as far as I can tell is the number of turns that they grapple your character for. I don't know how that affects if they faint or not. I think it always starts at 6, then counts down to 1 - which is when they release your character for 1 turn.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I made a video and upped it to yutube, I kept in all my mistakes and diddnt edit a single thing ( to prove nothing was cheated)

This is a Video on how to remove Yuna's protection

(the video is private so I dont think the embed will work)

the first time I go into chapter 3 is to show yuna with the skill, the second time I go to chapter 3 is to show Yuna with skill removed but still blocking sex attacks and from there show how to get her to stop blocking sex attacks (by getting her lust up)

I put it on youtube cause the video ended up being 7 gigs cause of the quality I recorded it in, forgot to change the output file to be in MP4 and not AVI.

I can record a better version later that would be shared here (and not be so memory dense) if needed.

That belt thing as far as I can tell is the number of turns that they grapple your character for. I don't know how that affects if they faint or not. I think it always starts at 6, then counts down to 1 - which is when they release your character for 1 turn.
that could be true, if that's the case then I think it just relies on the amount of times battle raped during the current battle. I will have to test some things out later.

The save was posted on sagaoz.
Good games are to past time to help you release your stress,this is wy i said is stupid to cheat on this game.
Last obviously when you where cheating you changed the value of protection and turned that off it would have been more easy and with less arguements to say "i dont know what i did,i cheated trough all the game i dont know how to play the game"
The code is posted on lua script database after searching onlua database i found a similar code for rpg maker games and another for wolf rpg games is on lua script database.
It would have been easier had you actually done what I said and it would have been faster and Less arguments if you had said "I dont know how to play this game, Im an Idiot"

also I know how to script in Lua but I Know this is not lua script, It's Auto Assembly Code, I know this cause I have learned both. I however did not make that AA code, I got it from CE forums <--- specifically here

there is probably a Lua script version of it but that's not what I posted

a good rule of thumb if you really can't tell the difference is if it's talking about "push eax" or "mov ecx" it's Assembly code

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Snip ... youtube
Woah man, dem efforts.

that could be true, if that's the case then I think it just relies on the amount of times battle raped during the current battle. I will have to test some things out later.
I'm hoping that someone has rpg maker and decrypt + open it up to see exactly what's going on in there.

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^ Ne0n-kun: can i get your video ?
it is private so i can't watch

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

^ Ne0n-kun: can i get your video ?
it is private so i can't watch
ok I fixed the settings so now it should work, Changed it from private to Unlisted and added age restrictions.

Edit: Downloaded the video using a Youtube downloader so I could have a MP4 version

which is here

Last edited:

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sooo..... is there anyone translating this game?

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

edit: looks like I have missed a few posts above mine so I might be repeating some answers already posted.
The icon with a collar is just a "restrained" status - this means that your character can only use "submit" or "resist" skills from special section and can be more easily raped. I have seen characters being raped without being restricted but only after they went through one restriction once.

To remove Yuna's protection you need to finish chapter one at least then, at chapter transition map with a lot of crystals and a way up to chapters 2 and 3 you have to choose a middle crystal on bottom right (this will reset all your followers to level one (lightning to her standard level 30) and reset all their skills to the ones they should have at their starting level) and remove Yuna's protection.
To get Yuna raped (after you remove her protection ^) you need to bring her sexual desire up (the one shown in the "D button" menu) - for me 5 potions to bring the desire up was enough to get Yuna started down her path (make sure you got the right potions and check your progress on Yuna in the D menu)

Now, a question for all the veterans out there: how do you bring Tifa's lust above 499. No matter how much she is raped and how many potions I give her the lust seems to reset to 499 a moment later for no reason...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now, a question for all the veterans out there: how do you bring Tifa's lust above 499. No matter how much she is raped and how many potions I give her the lust seems to reset to 499 a moment later for no reason...
This question was answered ages ago but searching for it is a bit of a pain.

At 499 lust, the dressing table in the main character's room will sparkle. Interact with it to remove the lust limiter.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

At 499 lust, the dressing table in the main character's room will sparkle. Interact with it to remove the lust limiter.
The dressing table? Which is it? I am pretty sure all the sparkly things available to me have other functions... Here are some screens attached of my room and stats. I have finished the whole game but do not remember any sparkles appearing in my room...

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The dressing table? Which is it? I am pretty sure all the sparkly things available to me have other functions... Here are some screens attached of my room and stats. I have finished the whole game but do not remember any sparkles appearing in my room...
Next to the wardrobe where you pick up a fresh set of clothes after they have been ripped apart in combat.

You'll probably need to have just the main character alone in the party before the flag is triggered.

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

With 499 lust, sleep until morning in the bed in the Heroine's home, above her bar.
Then check the dresser between the closet where you change clothes and the drawer where you repair damages clothes (it will now have sparkles).

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, crap, it is there! I just managed to never notice it in the mornings and complete the whole game looking for it!
Thanks guys!

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, crap, it is there! I just managed to never notice it in the mornings and complete the whole game looking for it!
Thanks guys!
Well, actually you will only see if if you manually sleep in her room. If you only go back after getting defeated, the event for the sparkling table doesn't trigger.