What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくる亀 / CircleKAME] F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist (RJ165444)

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (CircleKAME) F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

Are there any menu translations for 2.0 version?

xXCygnus13Xx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How does one get to the chapter selection room used to remove Yuna's protections?

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How does one get to the chapter selection room used to remove Yuna's protections?
finish chapter 1.

If you're already at chapter 3 you will notice a new stand with a rainbow ball on it, you will have to access chapter select with that but you may have to start NG+.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

finish chapter 1.

If you're already at chapter 3 you will notice a new stand with a rainbow ball on it, you will have to access chapter select with that but you may have to start NG+.
What stand will only appear after you defeat the final boss.

Kitin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i have fight lightning, she is now in bed how do i get her back?

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

read this post and you have the answer. Good luck young Padawan.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you beat the tentacle-suited lightning, just talk to her again while she's in bed, and that shoudl sent you to the chapter select menu. Then just go on to chapter 2.

Are you using any translations tools like AGTH+translation aggregator? It helps a lot when you can semi understand what to do.

Kushimitama900

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guys im really stuck at the begin of the chap 3. did the ghost house but i cant find the floating island.
i know where it should be but there is nothing. can someone send a screenshot?
ty :D

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

status effect can't remove.jpg I need some help, I was doing a side quest, Granville (Capital) 3rd = Defeat giant at the northern part of the continent you want to be behind the mountains, near where the air ship is parked.
He is one ugly son of ***** but not very strong, (Well,he has a name and it's really long name at that when
you encounter him you will know what I mean) he will appear like normal monsters but with low chance he will also drop
curse removing spell and you need to bring leader of 3rd squad (He's in the tent at the barrier)with you to complete the quest.

It infect m with some kind of TP status effect and I can't get rid of it. Include a screen shot,

Never mind, this is the one, although I don't know who sell it yet, or how to get more....

Attachments

Last edited:

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

View attachment 22823 I need some help, I was doing a side quest, Granville (Capital) 3rd = Defeat giant at the northern part of the continent you want to be behind the mountains, near where the air ship is parked.
He is one ugly son of ***** but not very strong, (Well,he has a name and it's really long name at that when
you encounter him you will know what I mean) he will appear like normal monsters but with low chance he will also drop
curse removing spell and you need to bring leader of 3rd squad (He's in the tent at the barrier)with you to complete the quest.

It infect m with some kind of TP status effect and I can't get rid of it. Include a screen shot,

Never mind, this is the one, although I don't know who sell it yet, or how to get more....
You can also go to a church to get the status removed.

guys im really stuck at the begin of the chap 3. did the ghost house but i cant find the floating island.
i know where it should be but there is nothing. can someone send a screenshot?
ty :D
The floating island is southeast of Midgar (more south than east).
The airship view in the picture is facing north.

Attachments

Last edited:

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there another option beside prayer there? I'll check again, but I did the most expensive one and still had the TP negative status effect

I just finish most of the 2nd town quests, except the last one I killed the dragon, but accord to the guild I'm suppose to 8th = Go to Midgaru and go to Granville company building to find information about "Demon Medicine". But the secretary in the castle and Lightning don't start the quest. I think I need to get the airship into the sky and go around the western check point, which is block by a guard, but I'm not for sure. Am I correct or way off? I appreciate the help.

Last edited:

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there another option beside prayer there? I'll check again, but I did the most expensive one and still had the TP negative status effect

I just finish most of the 2nd town quests, except the last one I killed the dragon, but accord to the guild I'm suppose to 8th = Go to Midgaru and go to Granville company building to find information about "Demon Medicine". But the secretary in the castle and Lightning don't start the quest. I think I need to get the airship into the sky and go around the western check point, which is block by a guard, but I'm not for sure. Am I correct or way off? I appreciate the help.
At the church, you have three choices:
祈る(カルマ減少) - Pray (decrease karma)
呪いの解除 - Release of curse
立ち去る - Leave

Although the options may only show up if you actually have some karma (obtained by stealing).

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Haven't been stealing much I think skull stand for times you stolen mines at 8. Right now my Tifa is sitting at a very healthy 164 hour glass sex drive. Heart level over 2000.)

Oh, I found out that the Angel enemies always drop the curse cure potion, in case your not near a church.

I haven't been curse yet again, after my last little panic I leveled up Tifa MP so I could use her 100 MP 4 hit fists attack whenever mr ugly shows up. It's overkill, but then again I don't like being cursed. Also, I tried to let him curse me, I think my level too high because MR ugly keeps missing me.

So I got my airship all powered up, off to Midgaru and beyond.)

Kushimitama900

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can also go to a church to get the status removed.

The floating island is southeast of Midgar (more south than east).
The airship view in the picture is facing north.
ty i found that. but i dont know why i cant land... there is some special requierment? like some quest, position, button?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ty i found that. but i dont know why i cant land... there is some special requierment? like some quest, position, button?
Go under the island, then float upwards.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

8th = Go to Midgaru and go to Granville company building to find information about "Demon Medicine"

I'm stuck here, I went up to Lightning's room on the 2nd floor, and she has rejoin my party. Also, I found Midgaru, at least I'm fairly sure I did, it the city with the fast moving cars.

I've tried sleeping at the inn, to start the Midgaru quest line as well, but no such luck., From what I read here, this is suppose to trigger a cut scene?

I tried to start the sewer quest, but the key won't appear, most likely there something else I need to do with Lightning first.

I talk to the guy in the Mako plant and accepted his quest too. Not really sure what it's about though.

That is ridiculously. You have an airship that lets you fly anywhere, but if you don't visit the guard commander tent in the western check point, the story is stuck. Well, at least further along, I stayed at the inn, and woke up in the middle of the night , went right and found the chick who gave me the stealth suit.... completed the Thief/Seeker Quest part one , approach the apt building top of the stairs to right side, spoke with the chief there, stayed at the inn again and finally got the key sewer. Looks Like I'm back on track.)

Also, anyone know where to go the the 2nd thief quest?

Last edited:

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any walkthrough for this game so far? Or should I look back? Just curious

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have a question
do anyone knows if the maker of this game has any plan for this game to make more scenes for it?
or better said the game is 100% finish and there will be no more work on it?

unity

Lurker
Reputation score

will there be an english release of the game?