What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ルさんちまん / Ressentiment] Go!! Narukami Occult Club / 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部 (RE168737, RJ168737)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

New blog update with a Pixiv link to possible new scenes (including scat :()

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

Another new blog update with screenies of the next game, made with RPGmaker MV.

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pm me for 1.05 :)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Pm me for 1.05 :)
Based on the author's blog, latest is 1.06 ' 'a

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By the looks of it, just more bug fixes, but I'm having trouble figuring out what got fixed.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

By the looks of it, just more bug fixes, but I'm having trouble figuring out what got fixed.
Fear status effect fixes and the 100% rate of being chased.

mifdsam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what the Blobb outfits are for?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know what the Blobb outfits are for?
Blobb is for the Pregnant status.

rizo

Reputation score

Any chance of this coming out with English patch from someone? If not can anyone recommend similar game in English...

oslja

Reputation score

Is it worth it to beat this game without losing Hikari's virginity? There is a medal for it, have anyone got it? Also, is there an ultimate weapon for Hikari and Viola? I have been farming last floors of the last dungeon for a couple of hours, getting ultimate weapons for every other character, but them.

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, since the game has a loop mode, you could easily blitz the game insanely fast once you find all the level 9 equipment and max them out at +99 (or somewhere close I suppose)

It's a little easier to do when you realise it's strictly penetration and virginity is reset every playthrough, so you can do some events for the points and just repeat them as necessary.

I think some of the chars share level 9 weapons though, but I can't remember, since it's been a while.

And for recommendations of other games to try, play the previous title released by the same author.

rizo

Reputation score

Well, since the game has a loop mode, you could easily blitz the game insanely fast once you find all the level 9 equipment and max them out at +99 (or somewhere close I suppose)

It's a little easier to do when you realise it's strictly penetration and virginity is reset every playthrough, so you can do some events for the points and just repeat them as necessary.

I think some of the chars share level 9 weapons though, but I can't remember, since it's been a while.

And for recommendations of other games to try, play the previous title released by the same author.
Are there any from this author with full english? It's nice to know what's happening :p

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New blog-date showing 1 screen/render of some LOLI girl for his next game.

Seems it'll be medieval/fantasy setting again (bye bye modern school theme :()

Gamer23

Reputation score

New blog-date showing 1 screen/render of some LOLI girl for his next game.

Seems it'll be medieval/fantasy setting again (bye bye modern school theme :()
I can't wait :3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll be there when it comes out. ; )

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weekly blog-date with new CGs of some red-haired loli getting vine'd up the ass.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double post*updates : some side-view battles (5 team members), dungeon walking with same 5 members on screen at once following you and the "main girl" loli red-head getting shafted.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there a new game +? Or at last can you keep the medals if you start a new game?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Yes, you keep medals/weapons/scenes and probably the "heart-powered" skills to boost your stats (been a while)

Can't remember if you load your clear save and you go new game+ or if there's a new main menu button to start new game+ .......

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^ Yes, you keep medals/weapons/scenes and probably the "heart-powered" skills to boost your stats (been a while)

Can't remember if you load your clear save and you go new game+ or if there's a new main menu button to start new game+ .......
Thank you very much :)