What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ルさんちまん / Ressentiment] Go!! Narukami Occult Club / 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部 (RE168737, RJ168737)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

Red-haired loli from past weeks really seems to be the new MC .......... She's everywhere :eek:

There was also a Pixiv link'd "animation" of her getting fingered a few weeks back, hope he brings back animes in the game [even though it's RPGmaker MV and everyone should despise it]

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

really great game, the mechanics really made me think of Persona

i really like to call this Persona H version LOLLL

but yeah managed to get an Virgin run in 1st play, needed alot of time i guess, an awesome game not just for the H content but the gameplay was so gooodd

gonna do another run to unlock all the scenes when i got the time :D

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there any point to do NG+? Like new boss/optiomal boss? It seems if you finish the virgin ending you automatically got all the cg, so thats why im asking is there anything new in NG+?

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there any point to do NG+? Like new boss/optiomal boss? It seems if you finish the virgin ending you automatically got all the cg, so thats why im asking is there anything new in NG+?
yeah you do get all the CG, but you can do NG+ for collecting medal if you want, im sure you cant get all the Medal in 1 Virgin run

Humsas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

really great game, the mechanics really made me think of Persona

i really like to call this Persona H version LOLLL

but yeah managed to get an Virgin run in 1st play, needed alot of time i guess, an awesome game not just for the H content but the gameplay was so gooodd

gonna do another run to unlock all the scenes when i got the time :D
Yes, this game was one of the best RPG maker games I have played :). I really liked whole crowd control idea, where you had to use all character skills to block enemy attacks.

Sentenz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone upload game.exe, tktk_bitmap.dll and rgss301.dll for me since the version i got was infected with a virus and those 3 files were compromised.

Much appreciated!

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Bend over and go buy it ? It's a gigantic 15$ and you get all up-to-date versions

/inb4thisisperceivedasmaddouche

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

^ Bend over and go buy it ? It's a gigantic 15$ and you get all up-to-date versions

/inb4thisisperceivedasmaddouche

this game totally worth the 15$, the creators really deserve it from gamers!!

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, question.
I'm still conpuzzled about the gauge on the right that fills during battle / bottom right that fills while wandering around. Anyone want to lend a hand? ^^

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So, question.
I'm still conpuzzled about the gauge on the right that fills during battle / bottom right that fills while wandering around. Anyone want to lend a hand? ^^
Skills that list its cost in orange use them.

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

woah 15$ thats quite a bit.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Skills that list its cost in orange use them.
Thanks. Now I understand this a little more ^^
chozen said:
I hope this was either sarcasm or irony.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Try that one for expensive, spoiler'd for loli content

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hope this was either sarcasm or irony.
nah, I just wanted to keep my eye on this thread without bookmarking it so I said something random lol.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Why don't you just subscribe to the thread? lol

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why don't you just subscribe to the thread? lol
LOL my bad, I've been on here for some years and I never took the time to look. Meanwhile on other forums I have subscribed to other threads, I didn't think this place had that button.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New blog-date shows intriguing status screen with measurements, "pussy status" and some "items" with X or O next to them ......

Too bad the next MC is a giant loli :(

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Seems to be poster for prostitution.

The O-X things are 'plays' she's willing to do.

Other things are informations on her, like who's her first partner, experience with pregnancy,

Last one is something about slave.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like the stat screen :)
I suppose this is all about a new game, not an update of that one?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I like the stat screen :)
I suppose this is all about a new game, not an update of that one?
It wasn't a stat screen, it was her looking at a prostitute poster of herself.