What's new

Roundscape: Adorevia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Roundscape: Adorevia

Does anyone know how travel to yakotin? I've been stuck there and dont know how to travel there.
After killing murkhal go to your throne room and click the shining throne.

palkia33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After killing murkhal go to your throne room and click the shining throne.
There is nothing in the throne room, where i could travel anywhere. My actuel quest is "Corrupted Sands" and the Quest Journal says "travel to Yakotin and search for the rail station". I really dont know to wich npc i should talk to.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah sorry, I mixed up the names of those 2 towns. You go right from that first city in the 3rd chapter, go right of the guarded bridge up the road to some hill.

palkia33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah sorry, I mixed up the names of those 2 towns. You go right from that first city in the 3rd chapter, go right of the guarded bridge up the road to some hill.
I guess, i am just stupid. Always walked against the "path" underneath it. Thanks for the help!

Narian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone share saves plsss pm or link :(

palkia33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright im stuck again... now i'm at the point where you escaped from the prison, after you killed the princess with the help of the dark elf, who should get informations out of you or something like that and after he/she teleported me out i dont know what i should do next.

besggk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

would be nice to see a good guide but i guess it is a big game

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alright im stuck again... now i'm at the point where you escaped from the prison, after you killed the princess with the help of the dark elf, who should get informations out of you or something like that and after he/she teleported me out i dont know what i should do next.
Go to yakotin in there you will meet red girl (can't remember name) that took you to council.
One thing to notice you are fairly close to the end game will give you warning when you can't go back anymore.

If you still decide to continue then you will end at your castle where there is party but you can't do anything there. You character basicly comes ghost you can walk trhought wall and can't react to anything.

cheese1c9

Reputation score

Does anyone have a save file they would be willing to share?

palkia33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go to yakotin in there you will meet red girl (can't remember name) that took you to council.
One thing to notice you are fairly close to the end game will give you warning when you can't go back anymore.

If you still decide to continue then you will end at your castle where there is party but you can't do anything there. You character basicly comes ghost you can walk trhought wall and can't react to anything.
Alright thank you i guess its the end of the Game? Well i'll see it then, probably gonna haunt my companions till they die.

Wrathmor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way for me to edit my save's affection and corruption values? Also is there a full guide on the scenes somewhere that's a little bit more up to date? Where do i encounter Raciela?Also could anyone please pm me a link to the discord?

Last edited:

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there a way for me to edit my save's affection and corruption values? Also is there a full guide on the scenes somewhere that's a little bit more up to date? Where do i encounter Raciela?Also could anyone please pm me a link to the discord?

Editing values might be possible if you download full rgpmaker and edit game it self. I don't know any other metod chaging those values since editors won't work on them

There is no guide thats upto date only guide that i know of is in Roundscape: Adorevia wiki for male and female but its quite out of date.

Raciela? I don't regonice name, where are you at the game?

Don't know about discord sorry.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

there is a guide in the pastebin on /aco/ western erotic games general that's all about save editing for this game, unless that's the guide you are referring to.

Wrathmor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there is a guide in the pastebin on /aco/ western erotic games general that's all about save editing for this game, unless that's the guide you are referring to.
I've no idea what board is /aco/. Mind giving me a link? And I was refering to guide on how to get the scenes in the game. For example, any idea how to get the orc milf?

I've yet to go to act two, however i looked up the pictures in the files and saw her. I'm talking about YMalePCXRaciela01-05

It's really stupid to limit the main conversation of the game only to the discord. The wiki and the official forums are pretty much dead.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's really stupid to limit the main conversation of the game only to the discord. The wiki and the official forums are pretty much dead.
It's all as it should be. The devs want to milk Patreon. By reducing the communication to a minimum they don't get some unwanted questions. Ofc there are plenty of such "things" around Patreon but those people are a special breed.

Just my opinion. But it's a honest one. :p

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've no idea what board is /aco/. Mind giving me a link? And I was refering to guide on how to get the scenes in the game. For example, any idea how to get the orc milf?

I've yet to go to act two, however i looked up the pictures in the files and saw her. I'm talking about YMalePCXRaciela01-05

Here the wiki link for both genders:

I still don't know of who are you taling about but generaly orc sceners are in deepwoods with exception for ruksana.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I tested this and yes it will let you modify affection and morality but modding these values alone won't give you any scenes, seems like you need to modify requirements too which there are tons of.
Ok tested editing stats bit more and my advice would be that before you edit stats create new save.
This is becouse its realy easy to break savefile or some scene when editing stats.

Other wise this works just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.