What's new

Roundscape: Adorevia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Roundscape: Adorevia

This thread was started over 3 1/2 years ago so....done in a few months? Really? Especially considering it's current state. I remember when the Ass Effects came out, and there was a playable game in a matter of months each. Once the current project started all real progress has pretty much slowed to a crawl...

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This thread was started over 3 1/2 years ago so....done in a few months? Really? Especially considering it's current state. I remember when the Ass Effects came out, and there was a playable game in a matter of months each. Once the current project started all real progress has pretty much slowed to a crawl...
My opinion is that this game won't be finished, its too good money for delevopers to just keep motnhly patrion instead of finising game.
Plust like said this games should have been finished along ago!

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

My opinion is that this game won't be finished, its too good money for delevopers to just keep motnhly patrion instead of finising
So you think they won't create another game after this? Cuz that would be the only reason to work on a very low speed.

Preda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is supposed to be free when they finish it, right? Sooo, that's why they are waiting to end it? Also, any new link to the latest build that doesnt require to be premium?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is supposed to be free when they finish it, right? Sooo, that's why they are waiting to end it? Also, any new link to the latest build that doesnt require to be premium?

It's not, it's been mentioned several times in the thread, the game won't be free.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's not, it's been mentioned several times in the thread, the game won't be free.
at this rate i dont think many people would want to buy it anyway it seems by looks of how bad thier MV ver of the game has been

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Managed to find a version of 1.9. It loaded the title screen pretty good but when I started a new game it got stuck on a now loading screen.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Managed to find a version of 1.9. It loaded the title screen pretty good but when I started a new game it got stuck on a now loading screen.
ya.... what on earth made them want to change to MV i will never know.. hardly any game is good mv i guess its to counter cheat engine users... if i had to think of anything

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

at this rate i dont think many people would want to buy it anyway it seems by looks of how bad thier MV ver of the game has been
Idk about that, I mean they still have 2k+ patrons after 3+ years in development.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is it just me or does the 1.9 version has sometimes big problems with the framerates? The movement speed in some interior areas is horrible. Haven't found a button to speed it up.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it just me or does the 1.9 version has sometimes big problems with the framerates? The movement speed in some interior areas is horrible. Haven't found a button to speed it up.
i think thats normal with any game using MV no matter how good ur pc is it just eats your ram like crazy its even worst for this since they didnt work to hard for it

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When I try to go to the area at the end of a map and enter a new map it just suddenly crashese. Does anyone else have this problem and if so do they know how to fix it? Also is there anything to do with your mother with the the noble origin protagonist?

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yay another bug. After i finished Ornesse i wanted to go to the local Inn and refresh myself. Clawyn is standing inside (probably a quest or a H-scene) but i can't open my menu or move anymore. Also a bunch of quests never show up on the quest book (to do) so you are lucky if you never forget one.

Is anyone of this devs testing the new updates at all? It's an insult how much errors slip with every update.

Last edited:

yourworstnightmare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My opinion is that this game won't be finished, its too good money for delevopers to just keep motnhly patrion instead of finising game.
Plust like said this games should have been finished along ago!
Pretty much, the monthly subscription gives them money, so all they need to do is just pump out updates to keep the Patrons happy, but never finish the game since all the sweet patreon money would be gone then.

rebelphoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Am I doing something wrong? I'm not getting the horse scene at the stable for the female player. I thought you had to talk to the necromancer, what do you have to do to get the scene?

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Used to support this game on Patreon, but gave it a rest once the obvious problems surrounding the transition to RPG Maker MV arose. Decided I'd much rather just forget about it, then be pleasantly surprised once it was finished. The game was more or less complete while in its VX Ace state, before the studio decided upon a course which, in hindsight, "threw a wrench in the gears". Still, I do have faith that it'll eventually be released, and once it is I'll pop up to buy it. Looking forward to it. Also, their new project seems interesting enough to keep their supporters throwing money at them, so I doubt they'll keep Roundscape in the development loop for much longer, if that was ever their intention.

Quick question, though. The annoying "one-san" cleric character with the red hair and blue dress (I obviously forgot her name)...I seem to remember someone, somewhere, at some point in time, mentioning an option to have her remove her glasses. True or untrue?

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Theres a 1.9c out apparently, but I've grown tired of the godly slow load times, freezes, and basically nothing working.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Theres a 1.9c out apparently, but I've grown tired of the godly slow load times, freezes, and basically nothing working.
Me too. It seems the devs don't know how their own tools work. I feel kinda sorry for everyone who throws money out of the window to support them.

viscount_tusc

Reputation score

Hell, I used to pledge but, on top of the bugs, they keep raising the price required to get the game. My lifetime total of pledge money no longer gets me access to the game either. I appreciate the game itself but they are clearly attempting to wring as much money as they can out of their fans, and with no transparency on when the game will actually be finished.

Overwhored took half the time, less than half the money, and is much better written anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.