What's new

Roundscape: Adorevia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Roundscape: Adorevia

Give it a rest, google it and you'll find pirate copies somewhere (I know of at least one site that always uploads the newest version as soon as it's available).

Also, they're in their rights to charge for their game, if you can't spare 10$ pirate it, it's easy, but don't act like they're murdering you just because they won't offer their game for free.

Around 1.0 they started giving copies to all Offbeatr backers no matter the kind of pledge. Around that time they decided to stop considering the game as beta (plotwise you kill Murkhal around that point so you could consider the main plot as done, and the rest as an expansion of a sequel)

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

They just could have ended the main story with 1 more quest after murkhal. The story after that was so boring and random. For me at least.

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, it was nonsensical, I was expecting the whole time for Murkhal to reappear, or maybe corrupt the hero, instead you get three new characters that get dropped as soon as you meet them.

While the game was fun, and the secondary missions ok, the main plot could've done a lot of work, just to point a few things.

-When you're in the occupied sumeredge, instead of interacting with the enemy, maybe with some chances for corruption or ambushes, you instantly find them out, in five minutes you solve the situation. A hub occupied by the enemy was a really interesting move, but they wasted it completely.
-Murkhal's champion was hyped, only to fight you twice and dying like a mutt.
-The daughter was a similar example, but she bails after only one fight.
-The final villain was.... an asspull, he comes out of nowhere, says his lines, tries to get you on your side, and proceeds to do a blitz that apparently Murkhal himself didn't consider.
-The post-Murkhal arc itself... well. So you're the lord of a castle in a kingdom whose king treats you on first name basis, a dude from another kingdom comes asking for you by name, being imposing about you coming with him because "daddy said so". You go, you fix some evil, and take down a fool just before he was able to kill daddy. Only for you to be on trial, because apparently asking anyone who hired you what was the deal with you taking down the fool was too hard, and since you're a foreigner, you were automatically suspicious. They threaten you with EXILE, so you decide to work for their council to clear your name (apparently it's important not to get exiled from a tiny island that's not your home) and finally clear your name and take down the baddies. Is it over? Nah when you're back in YOUR CASTLE their contact comes and asks you to go back to work for them, because apparently you still need to serve them (instead of, you know, staying in your home and letting them pass judgement, maybe they're so stupid they would still exile you)

I don't even think they paid my services, the whole island was too busy trying to screw me over.

The alignment system looks like something they did unwillingly, you can be good or evil, but the main plot doesn't care at all about that. The endings are pick option A or B, no matter if you were good or evil.
For the most part being evil is stupid, you lose companions, items, rewards, sometimes you get nothing in return. Corrupting your companions tends to unlock scenes, only you usually need affection too, and a good character usually loses affection at the same time they get corruption.

I hope they hire a writer for their next project, or improve their skills, because Adorevia had a LOT of lost opportunities, while then proceeded to give you a number of missions that made no sense.

Also, super fast enemies who can see you from outside of the screen, I hate those scorpions.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I never thought that this day would come but in 2.1 version game actualy ends!

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^But is it actually stable? Doesn't matter if it can ends if you can't finish :p

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^But is it actually stable? Doesn't matter if it can ends if you can't finish :p
You can actualy finish game in 2.1 version.
I would call ennding stable you can still walktru wall but yes i think main game is finished.

Heehatatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"stable" game crashes constantly for me

besggk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wish they would let the after game be free roam ;-; had to replay 2 hours to get a save before end guess i shouldve saved earlier xD

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I invested in Roundscape at the same time as I invested in Pocket Pussies.

I haven't played Roundscape in forever. I think I played it too much in it's early builds. So I am determined to wait for the final final release before playing it again.

They said they was going to make a game and they did it.

They're the fourth largest Patreon funded H-game and the largest RPGmaker based Patreon funded H-game. They are starting two new projects in preparation for the completion of Roundscape and so Arvus Games threatens to become the forerunner of western H-game Development.

Roundscape is Kaliyo's second project after the buggy mess that was Asseffect. Lets just hope that the third and fourth projects are even better.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wish they would let the after game be free roam ;-; had to replay 2 hours to get a save before end guess i shouldve saved earlier xD
That was your own fault game gives you a fair warning that you can't go back after beging of last quest.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That was your own fault game gives you a fair warning that you can't go back after beging of last quest.
Tbh it wouldn't have required immense coding skills to deactivate the save option after you crossed the point of no return.....

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You get a message in red with enlarged text, and you're forced to pick yes twice.

That's more warning than some games will ever give.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Freeroam after you finish game would be useless.
All h-scenes are trickered by quest not by affectio/corruption
You can have 100 affect & corruption and get 0 scenes (i tested this with editor :D )
So if you have done every quest that you can find during game then freeroam would be totaly useless.
Also since only first 2 gallerys work at all, you only can replay about 1/3 of scenes you get during game.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You get a message in red with enlarged text, and you're forced to pick yes twice.

That's more warning than some games will ever give.
Well.....there's some proof that even this isn't enough sometimes. :rolleyes:

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well.....there's some proof that even this isn't enough sometimes. :rolleyes:
If you ignore a warning message twice, THEN you overwrite your save in spite of having 25 free spots, you're the only one to blame.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here you go this is noble female save before final mission that isn't finished:
Note im trying to get dragon lady in save but i have no idea how or even if it works in mv version.

Extra note only gallery 1 and 2 work at all and they are missing lots of scenes that i have in this playtrhu
I forgot I made this post for a save. What version is this for?
I have the version from early february, the 2.0 with Bugfix and I dropped the save file into the save folder and the game won't recognize it.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If a new version won't recognize your saves from an older version, just start a new game on the new version and save 22 times (or as much as you want) to make new saves. Then copy and paste your old saves and overwrite your new saves.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That did the trick, thanks.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If you ignore a warning message twice, THEN you overwrite your save in spite of having 25 free spots, you're the only one to blame.
I haven't finished the game so far. It might get difficult to fuck up that hard, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.