What's new

Roundscape: Adorevia

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Roundscape: Adorevia

Hell, I used to pledge but, on top of the bugs, they keep raising the price required to get the game. My lifetime total of pledge money no longer gets me access to the game either. I appreciate the game itself but they are clearly attempting to wring as much money as they can out of their fans, and with no transparency on when the game will actually be finished.

Overwhored took half the time, less than half the money, and is much better written anyway.
true but rape woman for it... dont ask for it and this lets you pick to be a dick or a good guy so thats a great deal how ever... THEY RISE THE PRICE TO GET THE DEMOS? what the fuck? i never heard of anyone doing that other then bond of bound tetsuyashino game like wdf man how greedy can you get?

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

how greedy can you get?
I'm shocked you even ask such a thing while Trump is cruising around in the white house.

As some people said before....they milk the shit out of Patreon and i blame Patreon for not getting their shit together and put a stop to that. But as always.....if money comes for free you don't want to get in touch with morality anymore.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm shocked you even ask such a thing while Trump is cruising around in the white house.

As some people said before....they milk the shit out of Patreon and i blame Patreon for not getting their shit together and put a stop to that. But as always.....if money comes for free you don't want to get in touch with morality anymore.
HA oh come on man dont bring politics into this XD

Sangera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And now Version 2.0 is out, they said the Mainstory is now finished and now they just have to polish the game untill its complete, that means there are 20 more H Scense who not implemented and bugfixes.

Lets hope this doesent take to long.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

And now Version 2.0 is out, they said the Mainstory is now finished and now they just have to polish the game untill its complete, that means there are 20 more H Scense who not implemented and bugfixes.

Lets hope this doesent take to long.
Thanks for the heads up. :>
Really wanted to see the end game

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the heads up. :>
Really wanted to see the end game
Game may end but i doubt development will... well it will when patroen pledges will get less than 500$ a month, then they will release it and start selling it even though they are to this day lying about it being free :p

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Game may end but i doubt development will... well it will when patroen pledges will get less than 500$ a month, then they will release it and start selling it even though they are to this day lying about it being free :p
The Pregnancy System
(We already have three scenes being made.)

This makes me happy. Can't wait for this.

But i feel like if you have the money to spare i feel like they deserve it. it's a really good HRPG game. :>

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But i feel like if you have the money to spare i feel like they deserve it. it's a really good HRPG game. :>
I ain't touching anything made in rpgmaker MV since it is slideshow for me.
Yes my pc is basically potato. It can run Skyrim on high just fine, but it seems silly 2d game engine is too much for it. (in other worlds MV it's unoptimised as fuck)

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I ain't touching anything made in rpgmaker MV since it is slideshow for me.
Yes my pc is basically potato. It can run Skyrim on high just fine, but it seems silly 2d game engine is too much for it. (in other worlds MV it's unoptimised as fuck)
Thaaaaaaat. is weird LOL xD
But i havent played Roundscape: Adorevia in a long time because i wanted to wait until the main quest was done. So i really dont know how it is right now.

Sangera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its mostly a Problem with the RPG Maker MV, this little thing grabs all availible ressoruces in the system who arent boltet on the wall, and only highend pcs arent disturbed by that.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Its mostly a Problem with the RPG Maker MV, this little thing grabs all availible ressoruces in the system who arent boltet on the wall, and only highend pcs arent disturbed by that.
I guess i will wait for next update because i want more development in the pregnancy system and then get it.
Hopefully it isnt a Slideshow by then.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That explains it, most game i've tried run like crap, one game that had some weird "it's night and you are illuminated" effect ran at 1-2 fps... not even joking, could not get past that moment :p
Basically i ain't touching rpg maker MV games with 10 feet pole even if they are free.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

And now we wait at least one more year because there's money to find. :D Seriously....main story finished but the game can't run smoothly at all. Are they even trying to fix that problem?

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And now we wait at least one more year because there's money to find. :D Seriously....main story finished but the game can't run smoothly at all. Are they even trying to fix that problem?
i very much doubt it i bet they will do there best not to fix that issue and do their best to suck as most money as they can

kinda sucks theres no one that can steal their data files and fix the game.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Kinda hard to fix a problem that is the system you are using itself, MV has a massive memory leak that devours resources. So unless enterbrain finally fixes the problem or they have someone that can take apart the MV coding, find the leak, and fix it, not likely, that problem will never be fixed.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right i thought MV=shit is only due to my PC being a potato, but from what i'm hearing here it is universal problem since it is unoptimised crap... so why the hell so many new games are being made using it?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Right i thought MV=shit is only due to my PC being a potato, but from what i'm hearing here it is universal problem since it is unoptimised crap... so why the hell so many new games are being made using it?
It updates and patch the damn unoptimise bug a few months already, the newer games would only be running nicer and nicer.

People that create the project before patch 1.31 could try to move a 1.31 or later .js file to their project to fix the problem, but I forgot which one, it was supposed to be fixing one loop in the B bitmap that cause all the mess.

Last edited:

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It updates and patch the damn unoptimise bug a few months already, the newer games would only be running nicer and nicer.

People that create the project before patch 1.31 could try to move a 1.31 or later .js file to their project to fix the problem, but I forgot which one, it was supposed to be fixing one loop in the B bitmap that cause all the mess.
So Enterbrain fixed the memory leak in the MV system? I think they need to make this more widely known as every game I have tried here that is made with MV runs like shit and I have a fairly decent computer.

palkia33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how travel to yakotin? I've been stuck there and dont know how to travel there.

Status
Not open for further replies.