What's new

Road Trip v 1.0c (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [eng]

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Adventure (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [en

U sir, are a teasing bastard :-D
Still looking foreward for the next version like a child on Christmas
I know your feelings. :D Sorry.

Well, now siriously. I am posting new pictures first of all just to show the development process. I think the majority want to see it, regardless whether they support me or not.

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Adventure (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [en

Honestly I want to support you, this game looks good. But I just simply cannot bring myself to use Patreon. I wish you all the luck making the game, and I will gladly pay even as high as £20 for the finished product. Or £10 for a substantial "Part 1" release and another £10 for part 2 sort of thing. I just think Patreon asks too much personally, and the £10 a month I have found never justifies the content released really, (paticularly considering some of the games you can pick up on dlsite or w/e for that price). I am not made of money and to offer patronage to all games I like the look of I would find myself very out of pocket very quickly lol. Imo users should be able to one time pledge £20 or above and have access to all future releases of the mod (even if that is a far from flawless solution)

Last edited:

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

just tried it and i like it so far. the corruption is slow (as it should be) and because of the story, it doesnt feel odd that everyone are perverts.
i hope you keep it like this and not haste things.

i encountered some bugs:
- when masseur, if you click too fast, the picture doesnt refresh (remove) and you cant continue the game as you cant see anything except for the picture.
- at the inn, you change to the thief clothes, but you can not exit the inn, as it says that you can not go out like that. you get stuck.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just tried it and i like it so far. the corruption is slow (as it should be) and because of the story, it doesnt feel odd that everyone are perverts.
i hope you keep it like this and not haste things.

i encountered some bugs:
- when masseur, if you click too fast, the picture doesnt refresh (remove) and you cant continue the game as you cant see anything except for the picture.
- at the inn, you change to the thief clothes, but you can not exit the inn, as it says that you can not go out like that. you get stuck.
Thanks I will check it again. It is difficult to say what version you played. But I think it is v0.2. I think it is works fine in later versions.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since the release of v 0.3 is near, I am releasing v 0.2 here publicly. If you haven't played it, the link is on the front page.

Now a little more info about v 0.3

and change blog:
- overall 5 news scenes are added. If you haven't played in 0.2a or later it will be 7 new scenes. Plus some other prof pictures.

- in the game folder total amount of pictures - is 353. In v 0.2 it was around 250.

- some will scenes will be available only if you made certain choices in previous version.

- v0.3 will be released with encrypted pictures. You won't be able to see pictures in the folder as you could do it before. It will be more interesting to play I think. Finally RPG maker MV implemented decent encrypted system.

- And we say bye bye to Nicole in v 0.3. We will meet her in the new game. As you might know already, Natali (dragon throne) agreed to give me a hand in creating pictures.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Road Trip v 0.2 (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [e

she looks good in those jeans :).

Merlik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Trip v 0.2 (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [e

I like Nicole. She is hot.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like Nicole. She is hot.
It will be a little while before we can see her. To start a new game requires some to make some preparations.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The time goes, the game develops further. Couple more new screens.

Merlik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The time goes, the game develops further. Couple more new screens.

Good pictures.

winter0s

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The time goes, the game develops further. Couple more new screens...
So what will be the new additions in the next update?

Nvm, found it on your Patreon.

"The next update 0.3b will be the last in the village. However Jen will be able to come back there.
In the new city :
it will be bigger with different types of job. So the gameplay will be extended, some scene will be available only if you have specific type of job. So far I plan to intro three types of jobs: secritary, waitress, and modelling. With different clothing and outfits ofcourse.
Later more will be added."

Last edited:
OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So what will be the new additions in the next update?

Nvm, found it on your Patreon.

"The next update 0.3b will be the last in the village. However Jen will be able to come back there.
In the new city :
it will be bigger with different types of job. So the gameplay will be extended, some scene will be available only if you have specific type of job. So far I plan to intro three types of jobs: secritary, waitress, and modelling. With different clothing and outfits ofcourse.
Later more will be added."
I will post a little more info and some pictures with new outfits later. But Shortly it can be described as you did above.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Some news about progress.

0.3b is ready.
The work continues on 0.4
My idea is to make 0.4 as an refreshment of the gameplay. So in 0.4 you can start a new game but the game will offer you to jump to part 2 with a possibility of making some choices.
-locations are improved. Maps look better.
-new types of job
-new elements in the shop
-day/night cycle
-and simpy more fun for Jen

screens:

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Version 0.3b has been released.
change blog:
- 5 new scenes are added
- some bug correction in previous events has been done.
- in this version Jennifer is leaving this village and moving to a new city.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Trip v 0.2c (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [

I updated new version. Now it is 0.2c. The link is on the front page.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Road Trip v 0.2c (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [

0.3b is the latest Patreon release, while 0.2c is the latest public demo release...just clarifying...

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I checked this out just now and I have to say Jennifer is probably the most beautiful 3D Girls in games like this ever. Usually they look ugly and scary and those are two things I would call fap prevention.

I too like the scenario of why she has to stay there and how her situation gets progressively worse without her just being raped by the first guy she encounters in an allyway 2 minutes after the title screen.

Last but not least I like her personality, most girls in games like this are way too passive for my liking. Jennifer calls people out on their bullshit.

Now I just have to know if the two characters might end up getting to now each other on a more personal level. If not I hope there are at least other chances to play a more bisexual Jennifer.

Keep up the good work. x)

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I checked this out just now and I have to say Jennifer is probably the most beautiful 3D Girls in games like this ever. Usually they look ugly and scary and those are two things I would call fap prevention.

I too like the scenario of why she has to stay there and how her situation gets progressively worse without her just being raped by the first guy she encounters in an allyway 2 minutes after the title screen.

Last but not least I like her personality, most girls in games like this are way too passive for my liking. Jennifer calls people out on their bullshit.

Now I just have to know if the two characters might end up getting to now each other on a more personal level. If not I hope there are at least other chances to play a more bisexual Jennifer.

Keep up the good work. x)
Thanks for kind words. You know, that is what I am trying to do. It is better to invest more in the single character than to have many of them but they will look ugly. I think it is current problems with some of the new similar games. People put hair on the standard characters that doesn't fit naturally. As a result they look weird and ugly. Some of the games have problem with that.
In my next game that is not yet released, I am trying to keep that in mind. So Nicole should look be as beautiful as possible.

But that is probably another theme for another discussion. Because it is easy to say but not so easy to do.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for kind words. You know, that is what I am trying to do. It is better to invest more in the single character than to have many of them but they will look ugly. I think it is current problems with some of the new similar games. People put hair on the standard characters that doesn't fit naturally. As a result they look weird and ugly. Some of the games have problem with that.
In my next game that is not yet released, I am trying to keep that in mind. So Nicole should look be as beautiful as possible.

But that is probably another theme for another discussion. Because it is easy to say but not so easy to do.
My pleasure.

Good to read, while we are at it. Will we see the messy hair + beanie make a comeback at some point? You know the one she is wearing on your avy?
I do like that combo a lot.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A couple more of new pictures from new version.