What's new

Road Trip v 1.0c (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [eng]

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Adventure (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic] [eng]

well if shes progressed that much in the next update(i hope she hasnt), shes probly gonna take a big bite out of that ass.
I wouldn't say she will progress so far. She actually won't. It is just the situation will be very stressful.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wouldn't say she will progress so far. She actually won't. It is just the situation will be very stressful.
thats good to hear :)

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you let me, I will provide more info about ver.0.2

As you can see wardrobe will be implemented. It should provide more control. * i am planning to extend it gradually from update to update, and of course if play like it. So we will see about feedback.*

I will make a public release of v 0.1b later on. *Such as it ends with a choice - as a result it will be different scenes on different routes. *Here are more screenshots from ver.0.2*

More massage, and some stuff with employer.*
It is not all. It will be more. I just haven't decide the which scene should be put first, as many people said it should be too fast.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow, those clothes are sexy :D

DwDuck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I agree with crazybat in most aspects:

- Likeable character.
- Great art
- I also like the fact she isn't stupid and reacts that way.
- So far I also liked the pacing of the game, however I found the dressing scene, besides the sherrif scene, a bit too sudden.
- Additionally crazybats suggestion of the "cum sticking all over her face" fits better than your original idea.
- Lastly, with the 500$ she gets in the end she'd just buy gas and leave the city, wouldn't she?

All in all great game coming up here. I seriously hope that the two treasure hunters will be able to visit different villages, sorry "towns", and experience different "problems".

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I agree with crazybat in most aspects:

- Likeable character.
- Great art
- I also like the fact she isn't stupid and reacts that way.
- So far I also liked the pacing of the game, however I found the dressing scene, besides the sherrif scene, a bit too sudden.
- Additionally crazybats suggestion of the "cum sticking all over her face" fits better than your original idea.
- Lastly, with the 500$ she gets in the end she'd just buy gas and leave the city, wouldn't she?

All in all great game coming up here. I seriously hope that the two treasure hunters will be able to visit different villages, sorry "towns", and experience different "problems".
That is why I implemented idea Road Trip. Because story allows suddenly travel to different place and have a different settings scenes, scenario etc.

I might fix that stuff with 500. It is true, it is too much.

xpyke

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Adventure (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [en

Just came back today, but of the scene with her wearing a latex suit I can't even imagine, if she's pissed she might walk away, or humiliate him if anger is the most prominent emotion, but as long as it's not turboslut I'm fine :D.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Adventure (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [en

Just came back today, but of the scene with her wearing a latex suit I can't even imagine, if she's pissed she might walk away, or humiliate him if anger is the most prominent emotion, but as long as it's not turboslut I'm fine :D.
There won't be any "turbo". No worries.
It just interaction with different characters makes a certain situation for her. And those situation will force her to do something.

xpyke

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There won't be any "turbo". No worries.
It just interaction with different characters makes a certain situation for her. And those situation will force her to do something.
Really good to know :), but let me ask you something, would it be possible to put a changelog somewhere? I saw that you updated the link but until that I didn't even know there was another version than the very first one I played, so some kind of information would be nice to have, something like: Version 0.1b Released 07/15/16, version 0.2 day...

I guess it would help some people like me who didn't even know we had an update, the version I played ended before the new day began.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Really good to know :), but let me ask you something, would it be possible to put a changelog somewhere? I saw that you updated the link but until that I didn't even know there was another version than the very first one I played, so some kind of information would be nice to have, something like: Version 0.1b Released 07/15/16, version 0.2 day...

I guess it would help some people like me who didn't even know we had an update, the version I played ended before the new day began.
No problem. This is not so difficult to do at all. Each time a new version is released I will post a changelog.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

More about next update

I will release version 0.1b publicly before release of 0.2. Version 0.2 will bring non-linearity to the gameplay. Plus money system will be implemented as well.
I also decided to make each scene rich in pictures. So it is easier to follow the dialogue, show emotion, and describe the situation what is going on. Therefore, I think I can show some screens from v.0.2 and 0.2a.

A new old freak.

and more massage. This time, more fun will come. (I have just noticed a graphical bug, it won't be in the game)

Last edited:

DwDuck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking great. I'm really curious concerning your next update.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I want to present you a new character from Road Trip Nicole.
We will meet her at the end in version 0.2
She will have her own troubles. Therefore, Jennifer might take her under her wind. She is hot, however, Jennifer will be always the boss.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yea shes hot but, is her hair always going to look like....that?

Porkbunny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think most of these patreon games are scams. I have pledged a couple of patreon games, paid a lot of money but found that they don't even have much contents to enjoy the game. They take almost a month to release just a small update. on top of that, each day a random person pops up with another patreon game which is no better than the rest of the things. I think all the patreon artists should release their games for free of charge (or at least $1) and only ask money to support them and for extra contents, not for the main game. This $10,$5 paywalls are scams.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yea shes hot but, is her hair always going to look like....that?
No it won't. Nothing to worry about.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think most of these patreon games are scams. I have pledged a couple of patreon games, paid a lot of money but found that they don't even have much contents to enjoy the game. They take almost a month to release just a small update. on top of that, each day a random person pops up with another patreon game which is no better than the rest of the things. I think all the patreon artists should release their games for free of charge (or at least $1) and only ask money to support them and for extra contents, not for the main game. This $10,$5 paywalls are scams.
Can you please post such kind of post somewhere else?
It is not good to start rubish discussion again, here.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you please post such kind of post somewhere else?
It is not good to start rubish discussion again, here.
meh, some people aint happy unless theyve got something to gripe about.

Kitty Kat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like the setting you made. She's totally stuck in this city lol
But IMO she is doing the things much easily. She can be of that harsh personality and just say ok let's end this quickly but the lack of options right now are a bit dull.
About the demo, the massage is not available yet? I couldn't find the house.
Also, some text is repeating, like the police officer and the inn keeper. I don't remember exactly but is usually the last phrase they say.
Also, when I've pressed the button a second time on the "masseur" (I press a second time in every character to see if there's extra text) my computer gone black and windows put on suspension saying it was shut down because of overheat? After resuming windows session the game music was back and the game was there with the phrase "please remember to go to our house..." or something like that. The computer is standard HP laptop.
I really enjoy the story so far. Very interesting.